Search Home : Business : Consumer Goods and Services : Sporting Goods : Kites
- Advance Kites: Makers of Quatro, Janus, Rhea and Viper controllable parafoils with depower system for kite traction sports. Site includes dealer info and customer support. [English, French and German]
- Air Affairs: Sole manufacturer of the original Sutton Flow Form Parafoil Kite.
- Atelier Kites: French manufacturer of high performance dual-line sport kites.
- Avia Sport Composites: Specialist manufacturer of lightweight carbon fiber rods, fiberglass tubes, and connectors for hobbyist and industrial kite making.
- BBS Tech: Manufacturers of Blue Line es/55, high performance Spectra 2000 control systems for sport kites.
- Blue Moon Kite Company: Mojo and Mamba sport kites and the beautiful Ichiban single line cellular kite built to custom specifications by Ken McNeill.
- Boom Kites: Manufactures controllable parafoil kites for kite surfing and kite traction. Includes product description, company information, downloadable vector manuals and line plans, kite glossary, and related links. Based in Innsbruck, Austria.
- Cavaliers du Ciel: French manufacturer of classic and sport kites created by European designers. [English and French]
- Chinese Kites: Several styles of paper Chinese kites. Based in Heidenheim, Germany.
- Cloud Catcher Kites: SkyHook Modular Kite made from a center frame and replaceable wings changes into many different kite configurations.
- Crystal Kite Company: Custom classic and sport kites, promotional and fishing kites made in La Habra, Ca. Award winning kite manufacturer for 16 yrs.
- Dan Leigh Delta Kite Designs: Advanced single-line delta and bird shaped kite designs engineered for efficiency. Includes stories of record breaking flights and information for training falcons with kites.
- Dancing Frog Designs: Bob Harris and Jennifer Snyder showcase a series of hand crafted kites and share photos from their travels to festivals around the world.
- Delirious Delusion Custom Kites: Limited manufacturing and direct sales of custom, hand crafted single-line and sport kites. Site includes plans for making kites at home.
- Edel Kites: Makers of Parastunt quad-line foils for sport and traction kiting also manufacture sport kites, fighter kites and mini windsocks.
- Elliot Kites: Manufacturers of single-line, sport, traction and promotional kites and accessories. [English and German]
- Flexifoil International: World class manufacturer of sport kites, power kites and buggies. Site includes event calendar, instruction and photo gallery.
- Fly Surfer Kites: Manufacturer of kite surfing foils. Based in Grassau, Germany.
- Flying High Kite Company: Kevin Saunders and "The Kite Lady" in Southern Australia design, manufacture and supply quality made classic and sport kites.
- Guildworks Studio: Innovative and distinctive designs using fabric tension technology. Makers of Synergy Deca, TetraFoils and 333. International team presents indoor and outdoor stage performances.
- GyroRaptor Kite: Wind powered autogyro that flies like a kite.
- Health Sports: Carbon fiber, graphite, composite tubing design and manufacturing with high tolerance skills. Makers of Skyshark tubes as well as aerospace, medical, sports, and industrial tubing.
- Innovation Kites: Original hand painted single-line kites, sport kites, parafoils and banners by Martin Blais.
- Invento HQ: Manufacturers Jam Session, Obsession, Tramontana, Windspriation windmills and Symphony quads. Site includes kite event calendar and discussion forum. [English and German]
- It's A Breeze Sport Kites: Innovative sport kite designs by Bob Childs for competition and recreational flying featuring the Jabberwocky G2. Site includes reviews and pilot feedback.
- Kans KiteSports: Kite manufacturer and distributor based in Weifang, China.
- Kite Centre: Exporters of decorative Indian fighter kites, specialty antique kites and accessories.
- Kites "R" Us: Dutch kite manufacturer of trick, sport and traction kites. Offers list of products and dealers.
- Martin Lester: Eclectic, 3 dimensional, specialty kite designs by world famous British manufacturer, Martin Lester.
- Mini Kites: Miniature handmade paper kites as marketing tools and corporate gifts.
- NPW5 Traction Kites: A sparless, chamberless, single deck power kite resembling the NASA controllable parachute design. Purchase directly from the BuyNPW store.
- New Tech Kites: Designers and manufacturers of single-line, sport kites, windsocks, and garden spinners.
- OEM Kites: Provides R&D and manufacturing for independent kite designers.
- Ozone Kites: Providing information on Ozone snow and power kites. [ English, German, Italian, Spanish, and French ]
- Paracontrol Kite Division: Makers of the Century, Concept and Joy quad-line power kites. Site contains product specifications and a distributor contact list. [German and English].
- Paul's Fishing Kites: Specialist manufacturer of kites and rigging systems specifically designed for kite fishing.
- Peter Betancourt Kites: Hand crafted, custom designed art kites and high performance sport kites by master this kite builder.
- Peter Lynn: Manufacturer and distributor of world famous inflatable kites including the Guiness record holder for largest kite, the Megabyte. Other products include buggies, power kites, kite surfing foils and kite boats. Site contains extensive technical, historical and sport related articles.
- Pizazz KiteWorks: Designer of the Pizazz and Razzamataz custom built sport kites. Dick Barnes provides step by step instructions for making a basic Pizazz.
- Premier Kites: Long standing producer of classic kites, sport kites, traction and kite surfing foils plus garden windsocks, banners and spinners.
- Prism Designs: Manufacturer of high performance sport kites. Site includes photo and movie galleries, pilot instruction, dealer search, factory tour and support forum.
- Quinone Kites Industrial Company: Limited manufacturer and distributor of classic kites, sport kites, parafoils and Frisbees.
- Revolution Kites: Makers of the original quad-line sport kite and Speed Series Spars. Site includes advanced flying tips and dealer information.
- SkiSeil: Norwegian manufacturer of kite traction systems designed for polar expeditions. Limited information in English.
- Sky Burner Sport Kites: Producers of high performance sport kites by Jon Trennepohl and distributors of Sky Shark Competition Air Frames.
- Sky Delight Kites: High quality, imaginative, original kite designs by world renown artist, Joel Scholz. Produced in conjunction with Go Fly A Kite.
- Sky Kites: UK manufacturer of Predator traction kites.
- TC Ultra Company: Innovative delta shaped sport kite designed by T.C. Powers to fly with 2 or 4 lines.
- Ted's Kite Innovations: Inventor of the multi-line sparless parafoil, Ted Dougherty showcases his Quadtrac foils and other kite designs.
- Tiny kites: Tiny, little diamond kites for fun and promotion. Clever counter sales item. Made in South Africa.
- Weifang Tianrui Kites: Modern and traditional kites from China.