Search Home : Business : Consumer Goods and Services : Sporting Goods : Water Sports : Kitesurfing
- AP Kiteboards: Produces bidirectional boards with six board designs in chrome outfit or several illustration styles.
- Banshee Kites: Traction kite manufacturer for kiteskiing and kitesurfing.
- Bekite: Makes traction kites, kitesurfing equipment, security systems and technical sportswear.
- Boom: Manufactures foil-type kites used for kitesurfing and other traction purposes. Includes product description, company information, downloadable vector manuals and line plans, kite glossary, and related links.
- Cabrinha Design: Manufacturer of kitesurfing gear, based in Maui, Hawaii.
- Cape Doctor Custom: Custom board manufacturers for the kite boarding, kite surfing, wind surfing and sail boarding industry. Cape Town, South Africa.
- Challenger Kites: Italian manufacturer uses transparent materials such as sails, masts, and accessories such as jacket.
- Cobra Kites: Designs, manufactures and distributes kites and kite surfing equipment. Includes detailed specifications of products.
- DCWoody: Manufacturer of wood laminate wake style kiteboards. USA.
- F-one USA: Manufacturer of kitesurf boards, kites, and accessories. Includes retail prices and dealer locator.
- Faction Kites: Manufacturer of double surface inflatable kites.
- Flowbeekite Reel International: Manufacturer of a kitesurfing reel for use in the ocean, lake, frozen lake, snow, or where ever you dare to use it.
- Gaastra Kiteboarding: Makes kites, boards, bars, and accessories such as bags, seat harness and flight bag.
- Globerider Kites: Manufacturers of kiteboarding equipment and accessories such as wings, spinning kite bar, and bags.
- HooleyUSA: Manufactures kiteboarding and kitesurfing gear. Lessons available through Sky Kitesurfing, Newport, Rhode Island.
- Naish Hawaii: High performance kites and kiteboards, windsurf boards, rigs, and accessories. Includes dealer information and photos.
- North Kiteboarding: Manufacturer of kites, boards, bars and accessories.
- North Shore: Manufacturers of kite surfing board pads, foot straps, bindings, bars, sheeting systems and safety equipment.
- Open Ocean: Makes custom kiteboards using the three fin system. Includes photos, description, and contact information.
- Peter Lynn Kites: Manufacturer of large, small and power kites. Includes dealer and distributor list.
- Quadrifoil: Manufactures and distributes kites, kiteboards, and accessories for kitesurfing and buggying.
- Slingshot: Manufacturer of stealth traction kites with Nport valves and B-2 trainer kites.
- Stonker: Australian maker of kiteboards. Includes photos and product description with wholesale ordering, photos of team riders, photos of kite snowboarding, contact information, and how to become a Stonker retailer.
- Takoon: Makes kites that uses double thickness trailing edge, boards, and accessories. Photo gallery and information about team.
- Ted's Kite Innovations: Traction kite designer. Includes specifications of finished kites and information on proto-type kites for sale.
- Wallend-Air: Makes water re-launchable kite surfing foils manufactured in South Africa.
- Windtech Paragliders and Kites: Equipment importer provides general information including reviews, schools, dealers and events and products such as wings, kites and accessories.
- Wipika: Manufacturer of traction kites, optimized for water.
- Zed Industries: Makes high density laminated boards, foam boards, and clothes.
- dvnt kiteboards: Manufacturers of high performance kiteboards and accessories. New Zeland.