Search Home : Business : Cooperatives
- 1|20 Media: Workers' co-operative providing 3D previsualization and multimedia services.
- Alpha Communication Ltd: A workers' co-operative providing graphic design, exhibition stand design and 3rd sector communications services in the North East of England.
- Bicycle Doctor: Worker co-op providing cycle and bike equipment in Manchester, UK. Includes bicycle FAQ, online catalog, and links to bicycle groups in England.
- Calverts Creative Co-operative: A London based progressive communications company providing design and print for screen and paper. Includes company information and an estimate form.
- Canadian Co-operative Association: Official information on anglophone co-operative businesses and credit unions in Canada.
- Co-op Group: The world's largest co-operative society, with activity in a number of retail sectors, and subsidiaries in insurance, financial services and many more area (formerly known as CWS group).
- Co-opNet: Electronic mailing list run by the Southampton Co-op Network to promote cooperatives. The emphasis is on UK co-ops, particularly worker co-ops. Includes links to list archives.
- Co-operative News: An independent publication for the UK co-operative sector.
- Co-operative Union: An umbrella organization for UK co-operatives, providing a political voice. Also incorporates ICOM, a worker co-op body.
- Committee for the Promotion and Advancement of Cooperatives: COPAC joins businesses of the cooperative movement with the United Nations, and farmers' and workers' organizations. General info on COPAC and its member organizations.
- Cooperative Hall of Fame: The Cooperative Hall of Fame honors those distinguished individuals whose contributions to cooperative business have been genuinely heroic. Includes biographies of inductees and general information on the organization.
- Cornell Cooperative Extension: An educational system that enables people to improve their lives and communities through partnerships that put experience and research knowledge to work. Includes course goals and general information.
- Ditas: Danish buying `group` for do-it-yourself products. Corporate profile and financials, map of members, and related links provided.
- Environmental Services Co-operative: Co-operative created by environment scientists whose main aims are to promote and tackle environmental issues in various sectors.
- European Community of Consumer Cooperatives: General information on European cooperatives; members site includes forum, message boards, articles, and coop chat.
- Fruition Natural Spaces: A Dorset based co-operative of skilled craft people covering garden services, stone masonry, carpentry as well as sculpture and traditional building methods.
- Grassroots Economic Organizing: A newsletter about worker co-ops, economic democracy and sustainable, stakeholder-owned, democratically managed businesses in the US and worldwide.
- HEAT USA: A heating oil co-operative.
- Humetasys Consumer-Purchasing Cooperative: Product line is geared toward a mission of promoting ‘basic home systems.'
- ILO Cooperative Branch: Cooperative publications, articles, and links by the English-based International Labour Organization.
- International Co-operative Alliance: Information about co-operatives worldwide from the ICA, their apex organization.
- Iowa Institute for Cooperatives: Legislative Action, education & training business development assistance from this state organization.
- Klien Karoo Co-operative: Produces ostrich leather, ostrich feathers and ostrich meat, as well as providing multiplication, distribution and marketing of quality pasture and vegetable seed.
- National Cooperative Business Association: Contains general information on American cooperative businesses, a co-op events calendar, and NCBA membership information.
- North American Students of Cooperation: Federation of campus-based housing and retail cooperatives in Canada and the U.S.
- Orion Counselling and Research Co-operative: Handbooks about managing cooperatives, and links to worldwide cooperatives. In English, French and Spanish.
- Oxford, Swindon & Gloucester Co-op: A consumer co-op with activities in food, motor and travel retail, funeral services and childcare.
- Paperback: Supplying recycled graphic and office papers.
- Regional Co-operative Development Centre (RCDC): A community economic development co-operative providing full organizational and business development services to new and developing co-ops.
- The Phone Co-op: A highly successful consumer co-operative in the UK telecommunications sector.
- Think electric collective: A worker owned and operated electrical contractor in Eugene, Oregon dedicated to providing living wage union jobs wile building a sustainable future.
- Total Coverage: Design co-operative offering graphic, web and exhibition design, as well as corporate identity
- UK Co-op Online Directory: A guide to the co-op movement and a directory of UK co-ops, sorted by field of work.
- United Norwest Co-operatives: A UK consumer co-operative active in northwestern England, offering services and products as diverse as food, furniture, travel and funerals.
- usura: A co-operative of skilled professionals offering a wide range of services. We undertake a range of projects harnessing the skills of individual members, and `group` projects utilising the specialist skills of several of our members.
This category in other languages: