Search Home : Business : Customer Service
- Aegis Communications Group, Inc.: Offers assistance with customer service, acquisition and retention programs, as well as customized marketing research targeted by customer base.
- Beacon Technologies, Ltd.: Permission-based IVR-interactive customer survey for customer satisfaction research.
- CustomInsight Internet Surveys: Create and administer internet-based surveys for any purpose. Ideal for customer satisfaction surveys, employee satisfaction surveys, 360 feedback, market research.
- Customer Service Benchmarking Association: Association of companies that conducts benchmarking studies to identify the best practices surrounding customer service issues that improve the overall operations of the members.
- Customer Service Training and Articles: Customer service training and free articles.
- Customer Service Training-Guaranteed: Measure-X training will shows how to measure satisfaction and retain customers longer.
- Customer Service University: Provides keynote speaking, training and facilitation of customer service programs focusing on the theme, "Taking Service Outside the Boundaries." Training tools and facilitators' guides available.
- Customer Service Week: Information, planning assistance, and celebration support materials and products for customer service week, the first week of October each year.
- ExecTrainer.com: Progressive Image assists businesses and individuals in enhancing their image through improved customer service skills and executive training.
- Golden Resources Marketing Group: Provides mystery shopping services, merchandising, and point of sale marketing audits.
- Hipbone, Inc.: Solutions for live online collaboration between customers and sales and customer service agents.
- How To Improve Customer Service: An informative article on how companies can immediately begin to improve customer service.
- Impact Learning Systems: Skill-based training programs designed to change behavior and improve customer contact skills and related performance.
- Ineto Integrated Customer Communications: Offers fully-integrated phone, e-mail and internet communication management solution to e-businesses for better customer service.
- Interact Management Consultants Pty Ltd: Provider of consulting services and products that grow and protect large-scale, retail clients' customer relationships.
- Mercantile Systems & Surveys: Specializes in hospitality industry employee evaluation, training and monitoring.
- Motivational Training Center: Provides customer service training and motivational seminars.
- National Customer Service Week: Provides companies with rewards, incentives and guidance to recognize service reps for National Customer Service Week (Oct. 2-6).
- Online Customer Service: Provides 24 hour online customer service for online businesses who lack in house resources. Test web sites and offer multilingual live support.
- Parago, Inc.: An eCRM-based promotional management company. Enable companies to establish relationships with customers before, during and after the sale.
- Phone Pro: Telephone skills training. Testimonials, course descriptions, client list, staff biographies, and contact information.
- Precision Response Corporation: A provider of technologies and programs that emphasize the preservation and enhancement of customer relationships.
- Princeton Consulting: European consulting company focusing on customer relationship management and customer-focused eBusiness. Includes management, company background, values, partners, news and client list.
- Pyramid: Provides customer research (consumer research and business-to-business research), industry benchmarking and customer relationship management strategies and process development.
- San Jose Focus: Facilitates focus groups for market research purposes only.
- Service Quality Institute: Description of services and seminars offered, online store, discussion forums, articles and tips, news and press releases, and free newsletter.
- Stan Adams and Associates, Inc.: Consulting and training services focused on prevention and measurement of customer service problems. Based in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
- Sterling Consulting Group, Inc.: Provides customer service training that focuses on quality service and customer service, helping organizations become more customer-focused.
- Stream International, Inc.: Provides outsourced customer support services including online technical support, help desk support, and customer relationship management solutions.
- Telephone Doctor: Products and services designed to improve the way organizations communicate with customers. Offerings include videos, workshops and web-based training.
- Tern Consultancy: Works with retailers to improve and track customer service primarily by developing corporate standards and providing mystery shopping.
- The Customer Champion Institute: Provides consulting, training, and publication services to improve customer relationships and loyalty.
- The Service Quality Department: Customer service consulting and training organization.
- Tooty Inc.: Customer service and sales strategy evaluating, developing, training and monitoring.
- Trendsource, Inc.: Offers customer service evaluations, compliance audits, awards programs, competition shops, and other key market intelligence reports.
- WebSiteHelp.com: Provides web-based customer service solutions to eCommerce, eBusiness and corporate web sites using real-time customer service solutions.
- Workplace Conflict Resources: Focus on conflict at work, particularly with customers. Free articles and help on all aspects of conflict with customers and how to avoid.
- destinationCRM.com: Assisting in the development of customer-centric e-business initiatives and ventures in technology, communications, finance, retail, advertising, and healthcare industries.
- e-Satisfy, Inc.: Provides an integrated approach to measuring customer satisfaction across every sales and support channel.
- eCRMGuide: Customer Relationship Management in the E-Business World
- eLoyalty: Focuses on building customer loyalty for internet, call centers, marketing channels, sales force optimization, customer service, and field service and logistics.
This category in other languages: