Search Home : Business : E-Commerce : Marketplaces
- 1Point Commerce: Global e-commerce solution with online negotiations (Patent Pending) to facilitate trade between companies in all countries. Sellers post their products; Buyers make their offers; Sellers counter or accept these offers.
- Apartmentops.com: The Only industry developed e-marketplace solution for owners and operators of apartment properties.
- B2Business: Resources and discussions for the business to business industry professional.
- BizWiz: Marketplace and `resource` network which is a highly interactive business environment that connects business to business.
- BuyReman.com: Designed for buyers and sellers of remanufactured products.
- BuyerZone.com: Marketplace for small and mid-sized businesses.
- CPGmarket.com: A marketplace dedicated to European professionals in the CPG industry providing both procurement and supply chain services.
- ECeurope.com: A business to business trading hub for Europe.
- ECknowledge: A global software services procurement marketplace. Buyers post e-commerce and related projects and service providers bid.
- Ecplaza: A trade portal providing trade directories, leads and other information on trade.
- Edeal: Provides businesses of all sizes with complex, private label dynamic pricing e-marketplaces.
- Flavor and Fragrance Network: A leading industrial website for flavor and fragrance trade and commerce.
- GetCommStuff.com: B2B portal for the communications industry, the place to go for "everything communications," including products and services, jobs, shows and events, RFPs/RFQs, news, technology, and VARs.
- Global Sources: A marketplace for volume buyers of various products.
- Global Surplus Stock: Database of surplus and discounted stock, both for sale and wanted. Also offers e-commerce business tools.
- IndonesiaExport.com: A B2B web site for Indonesian products.
- Liquidation.com: Global marketplace for business to business surplus. Brings together both buyers and sellers.
- MachinesBuySell.com: Marketplace for machine tools, agricultural machines and construction equipment.
- MarketGateway: Connects manufacturers and buyers of consumer, industrial, and agricultural products.
- Mena Business: Online business community for the Middle East and North Africa providing business news, information, e-commerce, job information, investment services, forums and events calendar.
- Meta B2b: Business to Business Procurement from Millions of B2b Buyers and Sellers.
- MyBiz Malaysia: Online business community promoting Malaysian manufacturing capabilities and products and services to the global market.
- Netscape Netbusiness Marketplace: The leading marketplace for B2C, B2B, and B2E.
- Neworldream.com: A B2B marketplace for the year 2000.
- Ningbo Import and Export Online Commodities Fair: Find almost all the products made in china ningbo such as sugar and other products.
- OMBE Auctions: Find copiers, fax, printers, toner cartridges and other business equipment at auction prices.
- Oil & Gas Property Exchange: Energy marketplace for buying and selling of oil and gas producing properties. Online auction.
- OneStopClick: The B2B service for UK small businesses (SMEs) who need to source specialist suppliers of Internet and new media related services.
- Pefect Goods: A foreign trade e-marketplace featuring convenient inquiry-offer system, an intelligent search engine featuring optimized product and transaction.
- ProcureNet Inc.: Provider of Internet-based business-to-business and business-to-government procurement solutions.
- PurchasePooling Solutions, Inc.: Group procurement for public sector agencies to save on big-ticket capital assets.
- Purchasing Planet: Purchasers can find suppliers and post RFQs. Vendors find buyers and submit a price quotation for any MRO and BOM requirements.
- RentalSite: Vertical operating portal for rental communities including construction equipment, equipment rental and event professionals.
- SPS Commerce: Retail & Manufacturing B2B exchanges.
- Salvage Service Auction Site: Provides an internet listing and bidding service for damaged surplus or off-spec material.
- Simplytrading: An online electronic business to business marketplace.
- SinoTradeNet: A trade portal, where suppliers can show their product information and images. This brings those buyers from Hong Kong, China and overseas together to a dynamic trading environment.
- Surplus Global: International B2B marketplace for surplus and used assets.
- Technical Ceramics and Refractories On-line: A source for ceramic tubes, insulators, crucibles, in mullite, alumina, silicon carbide, corundum, cordierite, and steatite.
- Trade2Gain: India's online business to business auctions for handling excess inventories and idle assets.
- TradeFind: Exchange for trading information, buying and selling for product manufactures from Asia.
- Tradecab: Worldwide trade posting engine for sellers and buyers ,our Multi Post service help you to post your offers on more than 50 business sites at one time.
- USBid Inc.: Online business-to-business trading company.
- United Raw Material Solutions, Inc.: Provides a B2B exchange center for the raw materials industry.
- WholesaleRamp: Marketplace of auctions linking together wholesalers, retailers and liquidators.
- World Preferred.com, Inc.: The largest b2b network of global quality-assured organizations.
- Xbridge: Developers of a customisable business portal application.
- Xslots.com: B2B marketplace for closeout, wholesale and surplus inventory.
- ZAO Sozvezdie Nakosy: B2B exchange with catalog, trade leads and directory. A global network.
- Zoombuy: Your premium online source for unique and inspiring goods and services.
- brike-trade.com: Online marketplace for bicycles. This is surplus equipment, idle assests and excess inventory market-place!
- e.conomy UK: e.conomy is PricewaterhouseCoopers' powerful business-to-business marketplace designed to deliver significant price discounts and help member organisations immediately realise the promise of e-commerce.
- iOffer: Allows buyers and sellers to negotiate to buy and sell items in an interactive and open format.
- procuri.com worldwide: putting e-power into purchasing: Efficient procurement that offers buying leverage. Invite suppliers to a competitive reverse auction environment using dynamic bidding.
This category in other languages: