Search Home : Business : Electronics and Electrical : Heating and Cooling
- A One Union Co., Ltd,: Manufacturer specializing in thermocouples, temperature probes, digital thermometers, power phase controllers, cartridge heaters and infrared ceramic heaters.
- AOS Thermal Compounds: Manufacture thermal interface materials; non-silicone and silicone thermal greases, heat sink compounds and high temperature thermal grease.
- ATEX approval organisation: Notified Body in United Kingdom under the worldwide hazardous area equipment certification agreement.
- Aavid Thermal Technologies: Manufacturer of thermal management devices including heatsinks and heat pipes.
- Advanced Thermal Solutions: Engineering services and product development for thermal management and electronics cooling: includes product information; online Questions and Answers; and sales representative contact information.
- Airedale International Air Conditioning LTD.: Designs and manufactures a wide range of air conditioning products for a world-wide market.
- Alpha Novatech: Manufacturer of precise cold forged parts used as high performance heatsinks. Online catalog and online shopping offering: pin fin, elliptical fins, high aspect ratio and thin fin heat sinks.
- Ametherm, Inc.: Manufacturer of NTC thermistors and inrush current limiters.
- Applied Material Technologies: Specializing in custom thermal management products for high performance data processing systems and electronics packaging for high reliability space, military and commercial applications.
- Arctic Silver, Inc.: Makes several thermal compounds.
- Avatar Instruments: Manufacturer of proportional controls for industrial electric heaters.
- Bomac Electric Limited: Specialty manufacturer of heating elements and electrical assemblies.
- Btech Corp.: Produces an Advanced Thermal Transfer Adhesive (ATTA) product include die attach, heat pipe attachment, laser diode assembly, heat fin attachment, thermal vias and copper slug replacement.
- Caliente, LLC: Manufacturer of thick film heating elements.
- Canadian Thermostats and Control Devices Ltd.: Supplying bi-metal and thermal sensor products for transformers and power supplies, motor protectors, small appliances, heaters-fan, radiant humidifiers, automotive ballasts, medical equipment.
- Chhaperia Electro Components Pvt. Ltd.: Manufacture electrical heating element based on mica, micanite, Quartz tube and Nomex paper for domestic appliances.
- Chomerics: Worldwide supplier of thermal interface materials (TIMs) and applications support for electronics: product information; contact information for sales representatives and distributors.
- Chromalox, Inc.: Manufactures heaters, sensors, heat tracers, and process and power controls.
- Chwen-Der Electric & Co., Ltd: Manufacturer of thermostats.
- Cold Air Products: Portable air conditioning spot coolers. Products are perfect for cooling computer server rooms. Available as rentals or for purchase.
- Cotherm North American: A supplier of thermostats used for control -and hi-limit applications. These capillary thermostats are used in all kinds of water heaters, boilers, refrigeration, commercial cooking, medical equipment, pools and spas.
- D6 Industries, Inc.: Manufacturer of thermal management products for cooling power semiconductors. Including thermal compounds, heatsink grease, insulators, extrusions, bonded fin heatsinks and liquid cold plates.
- Dantherm HMS: Manufactures industrial indoor and outdoor air conditioners and heat exchangers for cooling enclosures, shelters, and cabinets that house telecommunications, electronics, and electrical equipment.
- Degree Controls Inc.: Providing intelligent cooling solutions for the heat generated by the densely packed electronics used in telecom, computer and medical applications.
- Delta T: Designs and builds custom electric heating and temperature control systems for Industry. Supplies component heaters, sensors and controls.
- Drall Hellenic S.a.: Manufacturer of electrical tubular heating elements and heating units. From Greece.
- Durex Industries: A manufacturer of electric heaters and temperature sensors for plastics, packaging, medical, semiconductor processing, foodservice, military technology, and process control applications.
- Electrical Conductive Textile: Manufacture a carbonized glass fiber textile of which each fiber is coated with a thin layer of carbon and will provide heat when energized.
- Elmec Heaters: Manufacturer of band, strip, flat, tubular, cartridge, and roller heaters, temperature controllers and thermocouples, and molding hoppers and dryers.
- Eneco, Inc.: Developers of thermal diodes - semiconductor devices that directly convert heat energy to electricity.
- Enertron Inc.: A custom designer and manufacturer of thermal management solutions, including all types of heat sinks, integrated heat pipes and thermoelectric coolers.
- Ferrotec: Manufacturer of thermoelectric cooling modules, air-to-air coolers, air-to-liquid coolers, liquid-to-liquid coolers, thermal grease and plate coolers.
- Foshan Tongbao Corporation Limited: Product range includes appliance thermostats, refrigerating compressor components, air conditioners controls, and washing machine accessories.
- GSA Group: Is a wholesaler of refrigeration and air conditioning equipment, parts and accessories. Has many branches worldwide.
- Global Controls: Low cost high quality temperature controllers, solid state relays, and other related devices.
- Hartford Eichenauer: Manufacturer of heating elements for appliances and industrial applications.
- Heat Trace Ltd: Manufacture and design of heating tapes, components and systems.
- Heating Elements Electric: Manufacturer of electrical heating elements including forced air, flexible, open coil, and custom.
- Henan Zhengzhou Songshan Enterprise Group Co.,: Manufacturers high-temperature electric heating elements and butyl rubber pharma-stoppers in China.
- Horst GmbH.: Manufacturer of heaters, heating tapes, heating hoses, temperature regulators, heating mantles, tube furnaces.
- INB Products: A supplier of Thermoelectric modules and accessories. World class Peltier products used in many industries, such as military, commercial, industrial and consumer.
- Igniters Direct: Manufacturer of silicon nitride hot surface igniter replacement kits. Product technical specifications and online store.
- Ivaldi Cartridge Heaters: Company specializes in cartridge heaters' manufacturing. Manufactures immersion heaters, thermocouple, band heaters.
- JET COOL: Manufacturing of heat sinks for computer, medical, military industries.
- Jin Yih Shyang Enterprise Co., Ltd.: Manufacturer of cross flow fans for electric and electronic applications. Based in Taiwan.
- Keensound: Hong Kong manufacturer and exporter of thermostats and heating regulators for household appliances.
- Kintel S.A de C.V: Specialists in custom design heaters and custom design equipment.
- LMK Thermosafe Drum Heaters: Offering an induction drum heater for use in potentially explosive atmospheres, and flexible heating jackets for containers. Includes product overview, press releases. Summaries offered in Arabic and Chinese.
- Lytron: Manufactures cooling systems and heat exchangers used in electronic applications including semiconductor equipment, analytical instruments, and industrial lasers.
- Melcor Thermal Solutions: Manufactures thermoelectric components, including thermoelectric coolers, fans heatsinks and thermal compounds.
- Minco: Manufacturer Thermofoil flexible heaters, RTD's, temperature controllers for medical, commercial, aerospace, semiconductor, and telecom applications.
- Norton: Manufacturers ceramic hot surface igniter technology.
- Novel Concepts Inc.: Develops thermal management technology for the electronics, semiconductor, and computer industry, including heat sinks, heat pipes, Peltier coolers, and thermal interface materials.
- Orcus, Inc.: Produces thermal management materials for heat transfer between electronics power devices and heat sinks: product specifications, contact information.
- Power Devices: Manufacturer of phase change thermal interface products.
- Process Heating Consultant: Process Heating Specialist provides design services for Industrial Ovens and custom heating equipment
- Quartz Tubing Inc.: Manufactures quartz heating elements for any application.
- R-Theta: Provider of thermal management solutions, offering online configuration for custom applications.
- RIEDEL Industrial Cooling: Liquid cooling systems can be successfully applied in laser technology, printing, the food industry, plastic engineering, surface processing, mechanical engineering, wine and soft drink production, as well as in the pharmaceutical and chemical industries.
- Reheat Company, Inc.: Manufacturer of industrial electric heaters, thermostats, and temperature controllers.
- STEGO, Inc.: Designs and manufactures heaters, filter fans, thermostats and lights for electrical and electronic enclosures.
- Solid State Cooling Systems: Designs and manufactures thermoelectric cooling and heating systems for OEM's. Providing temperature controllers, liquid chiller, heat exchangers, and thermoelectric modules and devices.
- Star Delta UK: Industrial Electrical Contractor for Trace Heating, thermal insulation, sprinkler pump houses, life safety systems, gas extinguishing systems, leak detection, testing and commisioning, Weston Super Mare, Somerset
- Sunbim: Manufacturer of thermostats. From India.
- Sym Bang International, Inc.: Manufacturer of AC and DC cooling fans, blowers, ventilators and accessories.
- TPI Corporation: Manufacturers of electric heat and ventilation equipment.
- Tellurex Corp.: Manufactures peltier solid state cooling modules that run on 3.9 to 16.1 volts, and transfer up 80 watts of thermal load.
- ThermCoil Mfg: Supplier of Replacement Industrial and Commercial Heating Elements
- ThermaFlo Cooling Solutions: A manufacturer of heatsinks, clips, and interface materials for microprocessors, bgas, dc/dc converters, and high power electronics.
- Thermacore International: Supplier of thermal management solutions for computers, communications equipment, power electronics and advanced technology applications.
- Thermal Corporation: Manufactures industrial electric heaters.
- Thermal Electric Elements: Manufacturers of tubular electric heating elements for industrial and commercial applications. Worldwide servicing, Australian based.
- ThermalWorks Thermally Managed,: A solutions provider for the packaging and printed circuit board industry.
- Thermatron Engineering, Inc.: Manufactures compact liquid-to-air copper and stainless steel circuited heat exchangers used for cooling of electronics, laser, semiconductor manufacturing and test equipment, and similar applications.
- Thermo-Link Technologies, Inc.: Manufacturer and distributors of heatsinks, fans and coolers.
- Thermostats USA: Manufactures wireless thermostats, light activated thermostats, hotel and motel thermostats, combination thermostat and humidstat.
- U.S. Sensor Corporation: Manufacturer of thermistors, probes and assemblies for temperature measurement, control, and compensation applications.
- Value Engineered Products, Inc.: Distributor of heat sinks and SCR clamps for high powered electronics industry.
- Warth International: Manufacture and supply thermal management products.
- Watlow Electric Manufacturing Company: Manufacturing industrial heaters and electric heating elements including temperature sensors and temperature controllers. Links to Company offices in Europe.
- Wireless Thermostats: Seven day programmable wireless thermostat for both residential and commercial systems.
- Zhengzhou Chida Tungsten & Molybdenum Products Co., Ltd.: Manufacture MoSi2 heating elements and SiC heating elements.
This category in other languages: