Search Home : Business : Energy and Environment : Associations
- Alabama Propane Gas Association (APGA): Serves dealers and consumers by promoting the growth of the propane gas industry and the many benefits of propane as a superior energy source.
- Alberta Sulphur Research Ltd.: Non-profit sulfur research organization and fosters research in the areas of the chemistry and technology of sulfur and its compounds with particular emphasis on topics of importance to the sulfur and sour gas industry.
- Ameren, AmerenUE Union: Employee's Bargaining Update Link. Provided by Local 1439.
- Canadian Association for Renewable Energies: Newsletter on renewable energy around the world.
- Caribbean Electric Utilities Association: Trade and services association for the Caribbean power industry. We provide training, services and networking to our members and associates.
- Center for Energy and Economic Development: Coal-based electricity, impacting energy security, economic growth, and improved air quality.
- Edison Electric Institute: EEI is the association of U.S. shareholder-owned electric companies, international affiliates and industry associates worldwide.
- Energy Cluster: Association of forty-eight companies of the Basque Country in the energy sector.
- Energy Ireland: Focus association and Yearbook publishers for the Irish energy sector.
- Energy Theft Report Form: This on-line form can be used to report Energy Theft occurring anywhere in the world from anywhere in the world.
- Fundación: "Consejo Para El Proyecto Argentino": All energy and politics in Argentina. Nuclear power, oil and gas resources. Privatization and regulatory policy.
- IURPA: An internet `resource` for utility revenue protection professionals around the world.
- Kathabar Systems Europe - Air dryers / Dehumidifiers: Kathabar Systems Europe have manufactured dehumidification systems and is recognized globally for expertise, quality, service and in providing innovative solutions for complex dehumidification processes.
- Mid-Continent Oil and Gas Association of Oklahoma: American oil and gas trade association.
- NECA of Ohio: Represents, promotes and advances the interest of the electrical contracting industry.
- New Jersey Propane Gas Association: Official site of the New Jersey Propane Gas Association.
- Ohio Municipal Electric Association: Serves as the legislative liaison to the states 85 community owned and operated electric utilities. Includes consumer education, restructuring, employment and financial details .
- Romanian Energy Policy Association -: Professional association running regular energy policy events, publishing newsletters and running an energy library in Bucharest.
- Society of British Gas Industries: The trade association for the UK onshore gas industry.
- Spartanburg Water System: Dedicated to educating the consuming public about water and wastewater related issues.
- Sustainable Energy Ireland: Focus association for the Irish energy sector.
- The American Gas Association: AGA advocates the interests of its natural gas utility members and their customers, and provides information and services promoting operational excellence in the safe, reliable and cost-competitive delivery of natural gas.
- United States Association of Energy Economics: Provides a forum for the exchange of ideas, experience and issues among professionals interested in energy economics. Includes membership details and energy resources .
- United States Energy Association: The USEAis the U.S. Member Committee to the World Energy Council (WEC). USEA manages "Our Nation's Energy Partnership Program" that partners utilities in the U.S. and those in developing countries.
- VGB PowerTech: Association of power and heat generating utilities. Aims at enhancing economically and ecologically power plant erection and operation.
- Virginia Propane Gas Association: Non-profit organization to promote the safe use and handling of propane and propane related products in the state of Virginia.
- Virginia, Maryland and Delaware Association of Electric Cooperatives: A trade association serving 14 member electric cooperatives in Virginia, Maryland and Delaware.
- Water Quality Association: WQA is an international trade association representing the household, commercial and industrial water quality improvement industry.
This category in other languages: