Search Home : Business : Energy and Environment : Electricity
- AES Corporation (The): Global power company comprised of businesses providing generation, distribution, and retail supply businesses in over 19 countries. (Nasdaq: AESCW)
- AES NewEnergy: An electricity supplier to business, commercial and industrial accounts nationwide. Includes product and company information.
- ALSTOM, S.A.: Develops, constructs, markets and provides systems, components and customer support to the world's infrastructure markets in the fields of power generation, transmission and distribution and transport. (NYSE: ALS).
- AllPower: A portal about electricy, 3000+ links to world electric utilities, electric markets and news.
- Allegheny Energy, Inc.: Generates, transmits and distributes electric energy. Includes a company profile, financial, environmental, and career information. Headquartered in Hagerstown, MD. (NYSE: AYE)
- American Ref-Fuel: Objective is to develop, own and operate facilities which convert municipal solid waste into energy in the form of steam and electricity. Offers a wide range of waste disposal solutions, including waste-to-energy, recycling, composting, landfills, methane gas recovery and other related services.
- Aquila, Inc.: Provide risk management and wholesale energy marketing, trading and related services in the United States, Canada, Germany, Norway and the United Kingdom. Includes business units, investor information, and news. (NYSE: ILA)
- Automated Power Exchange: Operator of market platforms for electricity sales and purchases.
- Current Thinking Inc: Provides service to customers experiencing power quality problems with diagnostics and reporting equipment.
- Electricité de France: A world operator in the fields of electricity generation, transmission and distribution, as well as utility management.
- Elyo: Developer of wind energy and renewable energy sources. Includes history and contact information.
- Energiestro: Systems for energy generation, independent from the grid, economical and ecological.
- Entegro Ltd.: Power engeneering for power stations.
- Exelon Corporation: Provider of energy services with an electric and natural gas distribution and is the largest nuclear operator in the United States. Includes news, company and career information.
- Kefax Ltd: Provides training for electrical power generation, transmission and distribution and esi competence management software.
- Macquarie Generation: Australian state-owned corporation generating electricity . Includes corporate overview and information on power stations, customer and industry services, and an education section.
- Psymetrix: Supplier of Power Dynamics Solutions through the use of realtime distributed Measurement Based Solutions direct from plant.
- Siemens Westinghouse: Manufacture of equipment and EPC contractor for power plants. Includes news, product information and publications.
- Stirling Energy Systems: Developer and owner of alternative energy solutions using solar, wind, clean and green energy. Includes corporate overview and news.
- Trans-Elect, Inc.: Company purpose is to buy, own, and operate electric transmission systems for use by independent owners and operators. Officers, company summary, regulatory information, and contact information.
- Westinghouse Electric Company: Provides fuel, services, technology, plant design and equipment to utility customers and others in the worldwide commercial nuclear electric power industry.
This category in other languages: