Search Home : Business : Energy and Environment : Environment : Environmental Management Systems - ISO 14000
- An ISO 14001 Implementation Guide: Guidelines for implementing an effective Environmental Management System (EMS) which meets the requirements of the ISO 14001 standard
- An Meá Environmental Management Services: Offers tools, techniques, and training for improving the way businesses, regulators, and community manage social and environmental issues. Training in health and safety at the workplace and interactively.
- Board of Environmental Health & Safety Auditor Certifications (BEAC): Issues professional certifications relating to environmental, health, and safety auditing and other scientific fields.
- EMS Assistance from Ohio EPA: EPA Office of Pollution Prevention offers free waste minimization assessments for Ohio business and can assist in implementing an Environmental Management System, (ISO 14000).
- EMS FAQ: A substantial FAQ for environmental systems and the ISO 14000 standards in particular.
- EMS and ISO 14000 Group: Introduction to environmental systems and the ISO 14000 series of standards.
- Environmental Management Systems and ISO 14001: 1999 report by Federal Facilities Council of the National Research Council (U.S.) discusses the ISO 14001 standard and its application to government activities.
- Envis-Environment Information System: An environmental information portal constructed and maintained by the Indian Government Industry Partnership.
- Global Resource Management Plc: ISO 14001, ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001, SA 8000 supply chain management solutions.
- Green Dragon Environmental Standard: A stepped environmental management standard recognising effective environmental management. Developed by Groundwork and Arena Network.
- Green Globe 21: Specialises in developing environmental management and awareness for the Travel and Tourism industry and provides practical means through which companies can improve their environmental performance.
- ISO 14000 InfoCenter: Resource center for information pertaining to ISO 14000.
- ISO 14000 Update: Monthly news and analysis of environmental management system (EMS) developments from Cutter Information Corp.
- ISO World: ISO 14000, ISO 9000 information and services. Japanese or English.
- ISOft14000.com: Information and software for use in assessing, implement, and audit environmental management systems for ISO 14000 certification. Includes a list of companies that have been certified.
- MultiState Working Group on EMS: A consortium of federal and state agencies, industry representatives and non-governmental organizations that examines regulatory issues related to EMS's and ISO 14001.
- Standards Council of Canada: ISO 9000 and 14000, environmental management systems.
- TC207: The home of the International Organization for Standardization's Technical Committee 207 on Environmental Management, which is responsible for developing the ISO 14000 series of standards
- The ISO 14000 User Forum: Information portal, including news and message boards, to support users of ISO 14000.
- Transformation Strategies: Outlines the benefits of environmental management, and includes articles, books, and case studies.