Search Home : Business : Energy and Environment : Waste Management : Recycling : Electronics
- American Retroworks Inc.: Vermont-based company providing documented re-use and recycling services for used electronics in New England since 1999.
- Asset Forwarding Corporation: Asset Forwarding Corporation is a commercial lot electronic remarketing and recycling company based in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Axcess Technology: Offers electronic and computer scrap recycling and certificates of recycling for the high-tech industry in Austin, Texas.
- Beacon Management Inc.: Offers electronic, computer scrap and precious metal recovery in California.
- Blackmore Computers: UK company offering computer recycling services.
- Blower Application Co., Inc: Provides scrap handling technology, systems and services to electronics recycling companies.
- Blue Star Electronics: Recycles scrap electronic inventory in CA, CO and MA.
- Brass Valley: Connecticut provider of insured commercial computer recycling services. Also resells refurbished servers, networking and storage products.
- CCL (North) Ltd.: Provides a secure recycling facility for all electronic equipment, including PC's, Monitors, Printers, Mobile Phones, PCB's, cables and plastics. Fully licensed and ISO accredited. Located in Irvine, Scotland with a second facility in Dunfermline.
- CRT Monitor Recycling: CRT recycling and disposal site run by Disabled American Veterans as a retraining project. Located in California.
- CRT Processing Corporation: CRT Processing Corporation is a Wisconsin based company which specializes in the recycling of used or obsolete computer monitors, televisions, and other electronic equipment.
- Calgary Inter-Faith ReCompute: Offering computer and electronic recycling for donation and resale in Calgary, Alberta.
- Cascade Asset Management, LLC: Offers computer and electronic equipment disposition and recycling services in Wisconsin.
- Citiraya UK: Provides computer and electronic recycling services for electronics from monitors to PCBs, based in Scotland and Singapore. Global service provider, ISO registered.
- Computation: Computation provides free computer and toner recycling services to the greater Toronto area.
- Computer & Electronics Recycling Colorado: Computer Recycling, serving the state of Colorado.
- Computer Recycling Service Inc.: Seattle, Washington company collecting computer hardware and accessories.
- Crow International, Inc.: Provides electronics recycling services in Maine.
- Don't Bin IT: Don't Bin IT web site contains information for UK companies, businesses and institutions relating to the recycling, refurbishment and re-use of computers and other IT equipment in compliance with the new WEEE Directive.
- EIA Environment: Consumer Education Initiative: The EIA Consumer Education Initiative (CEI) Web site, EIAE.org, provides consumers and companies with information on recycling and reuse opportunities for used electronics in the USA.
- EPR2 Project -- Electronic Equipment Recyclers List: The National Safety Council's EPR2 website provides a list of electronics recycling businesses in different states.
- ERSOL electronic waste and end of life management: Ersol is a Mexico-based company providing electronics recycling services and asset management.
- Ecological Computing: Computer Recycling, disposal and secure data destruction services. Located Corby, England since 2003. Accepts PCs, laptops, servers or mainframes, no minimum quantity.
- ElectroniCycle Inc.: Describes the company's TV and computer repair and recycling processes. Located in Massachusetts.
- Electronic Recycling: Provides recycling of obsolete electronic equipment, computers and phone systems in Ireland.
- Electronic Recycling Association of Calgary, Alberta: Membership organization offering to help individuals and organizations recycle computers, monitors, televisions, vcrs, stereos, etc.
- ElectronicsRecycling.Org: Provides a database of USA electronics recycling companies, categorized by activity type and geographical location.
- Elemental Inc.: Philadelphia, PA company providing computer and electronics recycling services.
- Elms Recycling Company: A recycling company in Singapore which recycles or reuses used jedec trays, IC trays, tray, electronic rejects, components, matrix trays, and semiconductors. Also provides refining and smelting.
- Emar International: A Canadian microchip trading company that recycles obsolete electronic materials.
- End of Life Electronics Midwest: An Indiana-based organization offering of electronic-recycling collection and processing. Recycles obsolete computers, printers, fax machines, copiers, TVs and other items, arranges for collections nationwide.
- Envirocycle, Inc.: Provides recycling of electronic equipment, including any commercial or household appliances, in the Northeast USA.
- Environmental Computer Recycling Co.: Services include recycling and refurbishing computers and their components. Based in Canada.
- Fox Electronics: Offers recycling of electronic scrap and provides other services for the hi-tech industry. Based in California.
- Great Lakes Electronic Recycling Corp.: Detroit-based company recycles computers, automotive components, and all other electronic equipment.
- Guaranteed Recycling Xperts: Recycler of business and consumer electronics, located in Colorado. We provide services regionally, nationally, and internationally.
- HMR USA, Inc.: HMR is a California Electronics recycling company which specializes in recycling and testing materials for reuse in foreign markets
- HOBI International, Inc.: Offers electronics recycling and remarketing services.
- Healing Through Technology: Accepts and recycles donations of used computers in the New York area.
- ICER - Industry Council for Electronic Equipment Recycling: ICER is an association of member companies dealing with the recycling or treatment of waste from all electrical and electronic equipment.
- IT Trading Company Ltd.: Provides recycling services for surplus and redundant IT equipment.
- IT Trading UK Limited: UK company buying excess, surplus or redundant PC's, laptops, printers, monitors, servers, notebooks, and computers. IT clearance specialists, offering UK nationwide collections, charity donation schemes, data removal, and certified recycling.
- Integrated Recycling Industries: Precious and non ferrous metal reclamation company based in the Philippines.
- Intercon Solutions: Specializes in the recycling of obsolete computers and electronic equipment.
- International Association of Electronics Recyclers: The IAER is a Trade Association of computer and television recycling companies with national directory on-line.
- Matejka Cable Recovery: Purchases scrap CATV cable throughout the continental United States and Canada.
- Materials Processing Corporation: Offers electronics recycling including precious metal refining, component recovery, surplus resale and equipment disassembly. Based in Minnesota.
- Maxitech: Maxitech of London England purchases used computer assets or recycles obsolete computer waste for corporations.
- Mega Services Recycling: Collects used and scrap computers and appliances in Europe.
- Midwest Electronic Recovery: Iowa's largest computer and electronic recycling center, processing all types of e-waste and specializing in the CRTs found in computer monitors and televisions.
- National Recycling Coalition--Electronics Recycling Initative: The most current issues related to computer and electronics recycling including contact lists and regulations.
- Newtech Recycling: US (NJ) Based Electronic Recycling Centre Licensed by NJ Department of Environmental Protection to dispose of waste electronic equipment in accordance with legislation.
- NuLife Glass: Offers a new technolgy to recycle cathode ray tubes from televisions and computer monitors.
- NxtCycle: Provides electronic waste recycling for retailers, city, county and state governments.
- PaceButler Corporation: This Oklahoma company buys used cell phones, surplus computer equipment, and networking gear nationwide.
- Per Scholas: Collects, refurbishes, redistributes, or recycles, computers in the metro New York City area.
- Premiere Recycling: Premiere Recycling of Georgia offers recycling services for outdated electronic equipment.
- R. Frazier, Inc.: Provides recycling, reconditioning, and reselling of computers and telecommunications equipment. Based in Virginia.
- RDC computer recycling and disposal services: RDC provides computer disposal services and takes redundant informational technology either reselling it to generate revenue or recycling it in compliance with all UK and European legislation.
- RMD Technologies Electronics Recycling: Electronics recycling for California businesses. Certified CRT (monitor) disposal. State of California registered CRT recycler. Electronic data destruction.
- Realise IT Network: Provides recycled PCs, monitors and printers for the community, schools, small businesses and voluntary groups in central London.
- Recycle Techs: Recycle Techs Spokane, Washington, company offering recycling of residential and business equipment
- Recycling Super Site: Offers recycling services for surplus and obsolete electronic equipment. Based in Chicago.
- Regional Electronics Initiative: Offers non-profit computer refurbishment services for businesses and communities in the UK.
- Reologie - The Science of Refurbishing Computers: Ethical asset disposal services to professional organisations in the UK.
- Resource Concepts: Texas based company which recycles, refurbishes and remarkets computers and electronic equipment for origional equipment manufacturers, leasing companies and Fortune 1000 corporations.
- Supreme Computer Recycling: Supreme Computer Recycling of New Jersey offers collection services for mixed electronics through its east coast facilities and partner collection sites.
- Surplus Buyers: A Texas computer and electronics recycling company.
- System Service International: SSI is an Illinois company offering corporations a system to manage returned, obsolete and excess inventories, end-of-life equipment and production scrap materials.
- Tech Equipment Sales, Inc.: Options for Surplus or End of Life Electronics in Pennsylvania.
- Tech Materials Group: Specializes in high end electronics and computer asset resale. Brokers all types of computer products including scrap.
- Technology Exchange: Finds economically and environmentally sound methods for the disposal and recycling of obsolete electronic equipment in Louisiana and the Gulf Coast of the USA.
- The Computer Barn: Recycles computer equipment in Pennsylvania.
- The WEEE Recycling Network: The WRN provides information and support to small businesses affected by the WEEE Directive in England.
- Total Reclaim, Inc.: Seattle, WA based company collects and accepts delivery of used computers in any condition.
- United Recycling Industries: Provides smelting and recycling services for electric and electronic scrap in the Chicago, USA, area.
- Vadico, LLC: Texas metal refinery, provides electronic and computer scrap recycling.
- Weee-recycle: UK company provides recycling services for computer, electronic and electrical equipment; site provides information on European WEEE recycling mandates.
- World Computer Exchange: Non-profit organization acts as a liason for companies who wish to donated working computer to public schools in developing countries.
- XS2U: Collects and disposes of computers and electronics in the UK. Free collection.
- Zentech Computer Recycling: Zentech provides a comprehensive electronics recycling service for businesses and residents in the Atlanta, Georgia area.
- e-Cycle Electronic Waste Recycling: e-Cycle provides electronic waste recycling services for the East Bay area of northern California.
This category in other languages: