Search Home : Business : Energy and Environment : Waste Management : Recycling
- ABNOR Recycling and Cleaning Services: Recycles pipe thread protectors for many of the major oil and gas operators.
- ALA Recycling: Recycling consulting firm and broker specializing in waste paper recycling, textile waste recycling, plastic recycling, and silver recovery.
- AMIS GmbH: Offers granulators, pulverizers, shredders and other recycling-machines.
- Agro-Recup: Recycling company in Belgium, recycling granulated rubber (tire crumb), ldpe and glass cullets.
- Alberta Used Oil Management Association: Provides information on recycling used motor oil, used oil filters and empty plastic oil containers.
- All Fluid Recycling Systems: Specializes in the removal of metals, oils, greases and other residuals in waste waters.
- Amazon Environmental, Inc: Providers of latex paint recycling services.
- Anachemia, Ltd: Provides recycling of used solvents, distillation of various types of products, and management of hazardous materials.
- Appertain Corporation: Recyclers of paper products, wood products, foams, plastics and sponges.
- Appliance Pick Up Service: A Chicago based recycler of old refrigerators, stoves, washers, dryers, freezers, microwaves, dishwashers, trash compactors and dehumidifiers.
- Baycor Fibre Tech Inc.: Specializes in screening, thickening and solids-liquids separation technology for municipal, industrial and food applications as well as pulp and paper fibre recovery.
- Bayshore Recycling: A DEP Class B recycling operation, that accepts concrete, asphalt, brick, block, ID-27 and slag in the northeast.
- Benzaco Scientific, Inc.: Researches, designs and manufactures chemical and equipment technology for odor control.
- Beta Control Systems: Design and manufacture hydrochloric and sulfuric acid recovery, pH Neutralization, and heat recovery systems.
- Bethlehem Apparatus Co., Inc.: Provides fluorescent lamp recycling, mercury recovery and disposal services.
- BioTech International Inc.: Specializes in the management and recycling of machine coolant and metalworking fluids.
- Brandywine Recyclers, Inc.: Offers recycling of paper, cardboard, metal, and plastics.
- Bywaters Leyton Waste Management and Recycling Services: The leading suppliers of waste management and recycling services in London, England. Also supply containers and other waste handling equipment.
- C.C.S. (Cork) Ltd.: Offers confidential shredding and paper recycling in Ireland.
- Carver, Inc.: Offers cleaning, separating, and sifting machines, as well as recycling solutions for waste recovery, and product purification.
- Cellpap India Private Limited: Provides indentation services for steel scrap, wood pulp and paper.
- Century-Board: Converts solid waste into synthetic building materials such as tile, slate and siding.
- Chemrec: Provides a waste solvent recycling service for acetone, alcohol, and methylene chloride.
- Circle Environmental: Oil absorbent recycling minimizes waste througha patented cleaning process.
- City Green Inc.: Offers public education on waste management, as well as the development and management of systems for converting municipal and private waste streams into resources. Located in the New York City area.
- Cleanawater: Sells oil separators, water separators and skimmers.
- Clement Industries: Provides recycling solutions for non-hazardous product returns, confidential materials, and industrial liquids, sludges, powders, and solids.
- Commercial Paving Co., Inc.: Processes waste materials for recycling into road building materials.
- ECS Refining, Inc.: Environmentally safe recycling of precious metals, photo processing wastes, and tin and lead residues.
- EMIDOI: Provides information on the decommissioning of offshore installations.
- Eastern Bag Connection: Provides industrial clients with custom bulk bag recycling programs.
- Eckhard-Industries, Inc.: Offers PCB bio-remediation, oil spill and environmentally safe fire-foam products.
- Elms Recycling: Recycling and processing of jedec and ic trays, semiconductors, rejected components, electronics scrap, computer boards, obsolete electronics parts, refining of precious metal scrap; collection agent for ic tray producers
- Environmental Packaging International: Specialists in global environmental packaging and product stewardship requirements. Services include compliance assessment, customized packaging databases, fee reporting, and training.
- Environmental Recycling Alternatives, Inc.: Offers services and equipment for recycling of non-harzardous materials.
- Environmental Tactics, Inc.: Specializes in gasoline, oil and hazardous material clean-up.
- Envirotec Plastic Recycling: Offers plastic recycling technology in The Netherlands.
- FORCE: A legislatively funded project that promotes organics recycling and research in Florida.
- Fibres International: Provides recycling of paper, glass, and aluminum cans, and a retailer of industry equipment.
- Flash Tech Inc.: Uses high energy light to remove paint and coatings from aircraft and other equipment without environmental contamination.
- Foam Recycle Center: Collects and purchases post-consumer and post-industrial polyurethane flexible foam such as used carpet pads and furniture cushions.
- Forman Metal: Recycling metals, paper, plastics, glass, construction/demolition, circuit board and computer waste in Wisconsin.
- Fost Plus Recycling: Support for recycling of household packaging waste.
- Full Circle Recycling: Offers commercial recycling collection for offices, office buildings and multi-unit residential buildings.
- Go-Green Bottle Depot and Recycling: A recycling centre in Vancouver accepting bottles, paint, cans, and metal.
- Hamos GmbH Separations: Supplies solutions for recycling purposes, including metal detection and separation as well as plastic sorting.
- Harmony Industries, Inc.: Buys and sells scrap plastic, rubber and other recyclable materials.
- Heavyweight Environmental Services: Offers silver recovery, film moving, and film purging services in strict compliance with the E.P.A.
- Hi-Rise Recycling Companies: Recycling and waste control equipment for multi-story structures.
- Idroplast, S.r.l.: Manufactures a water soluble, biodegradable and eco-compatible plastic.
- InHouse Commercial Recyclers: Provides custom recycling and shredding programs for the office or large company located in the Bay Area. Materials include paper, cans, glass, and cardboard.
- Industrial Services of America, Inc.: Performs ferrous, non-ferrous and fiber recycling, as well as solid waste management services. (Nasdaq: IDSA).
- Intercon Solutions: Recycles surplus and obsolete electronic equipment.
- International Steel Trading: Suppliers of steel products such as wire rods, deformed bars and other steel products.
- Iowa Recycling Association: A non-profit organization providing a forum to learn about waste management issues.
- JACO Environmental: Recycles home appliances.
- JR's Appliance: Offers sales, recycling, parts, and refrigerant services.
- Key Environmental: Industrial absorbents, waste recycling and disposal.
- Kmac Services: Collects, processes and recycles non-hazardous waste.
- Knowaste: Personal care product recycling technologies, primarily disposable diapers. Company profile, services, resources and news.
- Marwol Metals: Offers the buying and selling of ferrous and non-ferrous scrap metals.
- Material Resource Recovery: Operates an environmentally responsible and effective treatment process for mercaptan odorant wastes and fluorescent light ballasts.
- Mayer Information Technology: Software for recycling companies.
- Miller Recycling Corporation: Full service recycling company.
- Mobius Technologies: Offers polyurethane foam recycling plant design, manufacture, sales, construction, and support.
- NCB Commodities, Inc.: Processes and markets paper, plastic, metal and glass recyclables.
- National Drum Disposal: Offers disposal services for waste such as simple motor oil and hard resin materials on the sides of drums.
- Nelson Environmental Technologies, Inc.: Services include purification of water for industrial, commercial and medical industries.
- Oahu Community Recycling: Provides a curbside recycle program that benefits neighborhoods, schools and churches by donating its recyclables. Located in Hawaii.
- Onyx Environmental Services: Provides solutions for hazardous waste transportation, treatment and disposal including Anthrax emergency response.
- Oxford Recycling: Recycles concrete, asphalt, rubber tires and wood in Denver, Colorado.
- Plymouth's Recycling Doctor: A guide to waste management and recycling in Plymouth, Devon, UK.
- Portable Tubgrinding Services: Wastewood and yard debris recycling services provided by Pacific Land Clearing Co., Inc.
- REC: Supplier of balers, shredders, and scrap handling systems.
- Recopol: Recycled resin mouldings redeemed from office and home appliances replace timber and virgin plastic frames in upholstered and outdoor furniture and garden products.
- Recycle Aerosol, L.L.C.: Provides a recovery and recycling system that processes aerosol products.
- Result Technology AG: Provides environmental-friendly recovery and recycling of waste compounds.
- S O S Environmental, Inc.: Provides environmental remediation solutions including site assessments, soil contamination investigations and ground water contamination investigations.
- S.A. Organics: South Africa's leading recycling solution to environmental waste problems.
- SOS Recycling: Services include surplus chemical sales, waste disposal, hazardous chemical replacement chemistries, cleaning equipment, and virgin lab chemical sales.
- SRS Engineering Corp.: Offers solvent distillation systems for a wide range of applications, such as recycling solvent for reuse in closed loop washer systems.
- Scientific Developments Inc.: Manufacturer of molded and recycled scrap tire rubber products.
- Seewolf Enterprises Ltd.: Specializes in environmental protection and cleanup services on land or water including oil spill containment and reclamation of contaminated soil.
- Service Dimensions, Inc.: Provides computer disposal and recycling services.
- Solvent Recovery Systems: Manufactures a recycler to recover acetone and other solvents from hazardous waste.
- Solvent Systems International: Offers solvent and metal recycling, and chemical waste disposal services to foundries and other industrial customers.
- Solway Recycling: Offers recycling of plastic waste from agriculture, aquaculture and other industry markets.
- Sonepa Plastics Industries, Inc.: Provides recycling and the buying and selling of offgrade plastics, rubbers and additives.
- Sun Valley Worldwide, Inc.: Recycles plastic, paper, metal, and textile materials. Also markets a line of environmental products and associated services.
- Suyash Group: Manufacturers and solution providers for products related to water and air pollution equipment, effluent and waste water treatment. Oil water separators for petroleum industries (oil refineries and terminals), oil dispersent spraying systems, floating oil skimmers and mobile dock cleaning units.
- TCI Incorporated: Offers waste disposal, recycling services and environmentally safe disposal of PCB and non-PCB contaminated electrical equipment.
- TRI-R Recycling: Full-service recycling company offering customized recycling strategies.
- Tetra Process Services: Provides oil recovery, oily residuals processing and recycling services to the hydrocarbon extraction, processing and transport industries.
- The Environment Exchange: Provides an open and auditable electronic trading facility for PRNS.
- The Green Store: Offers organic clothing, natural bedding, solar and wind home energy systems and alternative health remedies.
- The Whitman Companies, Inc.: Provides environmental engineering and management services. Based in New Jersey.
- Thermal Flux Corporation: An industrial tire recycling company that services the industrial forklift and material handling industry.
- Thermo Fluids Inc.: Provides recycling for used oil, oily-water, used oil filters, antifreeze, sumps, absorbents, diesel fuel and other petroleum products.
- Timmerman Truss, Inc.: Wholesale suppliers of wood fiber mulch.
- Transformer Salvage, Inc.: Provides recycling and disposal services for scrap and surplus electrical equipment.
- VIP International, Inc.: Specializes in routine and emergency maintenance of sulfuric acid plant towers and converters.
- Washington Refuse and Recycling Organization: An organization for the waste and recycling industry in Washington State.
- Wastecycle: Services include recycling, skip hire, wood waste and waste reduction and minimization. Features on-line waste savings calculator.
- Wren Oil: Provides recycling and waste management services in Western Australian.
This category in other languages: