Search Home : Business : Energy and Environment : Waste Management
- AVR: Provides services in all areas of waste management for industry, government, and consumers.
- Advanced BioTech: Develops and markets unique product formations for solving numerous water, soil, waste, and odor challenges.
- American Biosystems: Specializing in direct-fed microbials for animal feed and products for aquaculture, and domestic, municipal and industrial waste treatment.
- American Ecology Corporation: Processes, packages, transports, remediates and disposes of low-level radioactive and chemical hazardous wastes. (Nasdaq: ECOL)
- Atlas: Waste management and recycling services company based in Ireland.
- Bristol Environmental Services, Ltd.: Waste management company specializing in industrial waste management.
- CGEA Group: Operates waste management and treatment services for municipal authorities and industries.
- Capital Environmental Resource, Inc.: Provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal and recycling services to commercial, industrial and residential customers in secondary markets in Canada. (Nasdaq: CERI).
- Chesapeake Waste Solutions, Inc.: Full service company established and structured to provide waste management services to industrial clients.
- Cleanaway: A waste management company in Europe including recycling in Germany.
- Dafecor Oy:
- Environmental Expert: Features articles and information on events, software, technological solutions and web resources for waste management.
- Enviroscot: Recycling and waste management services in Scotland - hazardous waste, toxic waste disposal, contaminated land, soil and environmental remediation, recycling (paper, glass, plastics, wood), skip hire and waste collection.
- Essential Technologies, Inc.: Unify, integrate, and streamline waste data processing at every level of operations while also complying with regulations.
- Freewaste.com: Directory of information and links the waste management industry.
- Gary Steacy Dismantling Ltd: Offers complete destruction of polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) through incineration and recycling of contaminated metals.
- GreenWare Inc.: Specializing in no-discharge waste treatment and sustainable agriculture.
- Hazardous Elimination Corp.: Commercial full service asbestos, lead paint and hazardous material abatement contractor.
- Hazco Environmental Ltd.: Waste management (including hazardous waste transport), site remediation and other environmental services, primarily in Western Canada.
- ICI Explosives Environmental Company: Operates incinerator for disposal of explosives and reactive wastes. In Joplin, Missouri.
- Lancaster Enviroservices Corporation: Full service waste management company offering analysis, transportation and disposal to industrial clients.
- MJD Industrial Recycling: Offers services in low hazard environmental cleanup, scrap metal and tire pickup services, and consulting.
- Mericart: Offers paper pulping, waste transportation, disposal, and tire recycling. Describes services, company, and location.
- Midwest Environmental Services: Waste management services include reclamation, treatment, disposal, and transportation of hazardous and non-hazardous materials. Offices in Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio.
- Morton Plumbing: Sewerage waste water treatment systems and cctv colour sewer drain inspection camera. Lists services and contacts.
- Northeast Environmental: Offering oil and gasoline tank removals and installations; hazardous waste management and contaminated soil removal/disposal.
- OREX Technologies International: Offers a variety of materials and treatment and disposal systems to the nuclear industry . (Nasdaq: OREX).
- Pacific Environmental Services: Provides services in waste minimization, hazardous and industrial waste management, superfund services, municipal waste management, and underground storage tanks.
- Perma-Fix Environmental Services, Inc.: Network of waste treatment, storage and disposal facilities providing hazardous and non-hazardous waste and wastewater treatment, liquid and solid residue stabilization, and transportation services.
- Pollution Control Industries: Hazardous and non-hazardous industrial waste management services specializing in fuel blending, stabilization and technical field services.
- Reco Biotechnology: Comprehensive non hazardous waste management services, including soil remediation, drum processing and transportation.
- Rent A Dumpster: Offers online advertising for waste services, supplies, and equipment.
- Resource Recycling, LLC: A privately held company that custom designs, builds, installs, and operates ash processing and metal recovery systems specifically for the waste-to-energy industry.
- Rhodia Eco Services: Offers services and products for hazardous waste and soil treatment, water treatment, sulfuric acid production and regeneration.
- Sani-Tech Environment, LLC: Describes the company's full range of environmental services, including handling of hazardous wastes and 24 hour spill response; based in Charleston, SC.
- Sita: Offers waste management and environmental services, including collection, recycling, landfill operations, and industrial waste disposal.
- Tarksol Environmental Solvents: Aqueous, semi-aqueous, and solvents for all types of industrial, institutional, and household applications. Based on a new patented biomass solvent derived from nature. All the products are produced from a natural alcohol and soy bean derivitive.
- Thames Waste Management: Leading waste management supplier in the south east of England. Anaerobic digestion/composting reprocessing of household waste.
- The Sunswept Group: Offers oil extraction, waste disposal and site maintenance.
- United Recycling Industries: Environmentally safe waste management of computer electronic components and recycling of industrial, commercial, consumer, and military electronic material and scrap.
- WS Atkins: Provides services in the management and treatment of municipal and industrial liquid and solid wastes, clinical waste and nuclear waste
- Waste Management, Inc.: Serves residential, commercial, and industrial customers internationally through 313 landfills, 650 collection operations, 325 transfer stations, 150 recycling facilities, and 16 waste-to-energy plants.
- WasteSite: Offers evaluations of site-specific disposal and recycling facility options for hazardous and non-hazardous waste management.
This category in other languages: