Search Home : Business : Financial Services : College Financing
- 529 Solutions: Offers section 529 pre-paid tuition savings plans.
- ALL Student Loan Group: Committed to offering students and their families easy and affordable loan options to make financing a college education almost effortless.
- ASAP/Union Bank & Trust Co.: Provides college financing programs and other financial services.
- Access Group: Provides student loans and financial aid services.
- Alliance Capital: Offers a program for planning and saving for college tuition.
- AtTheU: Provides free information about college financing.
- Bank of America Student Banking: Offers interactive tools, calculators and valuable information for anyone involved in financing the cost of education.
- Borrowsmart Trust: Offers an array of products and services to help parents pay for the education of their dependent children.
- Brazos Higher Education Service Corporation: A full service lender providing private as well as Federal student and parent loans.
- CSLF - Student Loan Foundation: A US national provider of higher education loans.
- Campus Door: Offers program, which consists of privately insured loans, as well as federally guaranteed loans.
- Chase Manhattan Bank: Helps plan and pay for college with low-cost student loans and financial aid information for students and parents.
- Chela Financial: Works with various lenders to make funds available to students and families for higher education.
- Citibank Student Loans: Lender offers financial aid, grant and scholarship information.
- College Cash: Comprehensive source for college information and financial aid.
- College Financial Services, Inc.: Offers scholarship searches, SAT testing dates and financial planning.
- College Foundation, Inc.: The central loan originator and servicer for North Carolina's Federal Family Education Loan program.
- College Loan Corporation: Offers a tutorial explaining the financial aid process.
- College Savings Bank: Offers section 529 college savings plans and IRAs for college.
- Collegiate Funding Group: Resource guide for college financial aid information and assistance.
- Collegiate Funding Services: Offers a program to consolidate Federal student loans.
- EFS Services, Inc.: Offers a full range of federal and private loans for students and parents.
- Ed-Invest: site lets you consolidate and borrow student loans.
- EdFund: A non-profit corporation providing financial information and services to students seeking higher education.
- Edsouth: Provides support services and educational loan programs for students and parents.
- Educaid: Information on admissions, scholarships, and financial aid. The student loan division of Wachovia.
- Education One: Private, alternative student loans for education related expenses for K-12, College, Graduate school, Professional training, Non-Traditional, and Continuing Education students.
- Education Services Foundation: Provides financial aid consulting to students, schools and lenders.
- Educational Funding Services, Inc.: A full service education lender providing a complete range of federal loans.
- Educational Services of America, Inc.: Non-profit corporation partnering with schools, lenders and secondary markets to provide student loan services for students and families.
- FinAid: Comprehensive `resource` of college financial aid information.
- Firstar Bank: Offers a full range of federal student loans as well as access to scholarships.
- Fleet Bank: Originator of Federal Stafford and PLUS loans.
- Great Lakes Higher Education Corp: Offers schools, lenders and students loan origination and servicing.
- HigherEdLoans: Consolidates federal student loans to lower monthly payments and interest rates.
- International Education Finance Corporation: Offers loans to international students in US colleges and US students studying abroad.
- Internet Student Loans Company: Information and applications for college financial aid and loans.
- KeyBank: Offers a variety of federally guaranteed and private college financing options.
- Marquette Bank: Detailed information on the financial aid process as well as Federal and private loan programs.
- Medfunds: Offers financing programs for healthcare students of many disciplines including medicine, dentistry and veterinary.
- My Rich Uncle: Alternative gap-financing for college students.
- National City Education Finance: Complete guide to federal loan programs along with online applications and entrance counseling.
- National Education Loan Network: Provides schools and borrowers with materials relating to the many aspects of educational finance, many of which harness the power of the Internet to streamline the student loan process.
- National Financial Services Network: Offers college financial aid information and services.
- National Student Loan Data System: The U.S. Department of Education's central database for student aid.
- Nellie Mae: Offers federal and private education loans through direct originations.
- NorthStar Total Higher Education: A non-profit organization offering a variety of federal and private student loan packages.
- Northwest Education Loan Association: Provides student loan guarantee and support services to schools and students throughout the West.
- PLATO: Information on scholarships as well as private and federal student loans.
- PNC Bank: Offers Federal Stafford, PLUS and consolidation as well as private alternative loans.
- Sallie Mae: Provides a comprehensive source of financial aid resources for college students.
- Save for your Kids Education: offer ways to save for your kids education by purchacing a `group` of special product.
- SavingForCollege.com: Offers independent information on section 529 college savings plans.
- Scholarship Program Administrators, Inc.: Administers scholarship programs for businesses, trusts, and organizations.
- Scholarship Resource Network: Comprehensive site on private sector scholarships.
- Smart Funds: Provides various methods for students to pay for higher education.
- Smartmoney.com: College Planning: Worksheets and articles about 529 plans, investing for college, and financial aid.
- Smith - Warren Financial Services, Inc.: Provides help for parents and students in funding college and locating both need and non-need based financial aid.
- Southwest Student Services: Provides education funding and financial aid information.
- Student Loan Counseling Service, Inc.: Provides free services to student loan borrowers with a mission to help borrowers stay out of default and successfully repay their loans.
- Student Loan Finance Association: Offers a variety of products to help make education affordable.
- Student Loan Finance Corporation: Source for educational financing and student loans. Information about and online application for Stafford, PLUS and private loans for students and parents.
- Student Loan Funding Resources: Provides college financing services and a guide to financial aid.
- Student Loans of North Dakota: Offers a variety of loan programs to help students and parents finance the costs of higher education.
- Sun Trust Banks, Inc.: Offers over 30 years experience in education lending and financial aid advice.
- TIYM Publishing: Allows visitors to search for scholastic financial aid.
- The College Financing Guide: Discusses financial planning for college, including estimating college costs, evaluating savings programs and analyzing sources for financial aid.
- The College Partnership, Inc.: Produces workshops on planning and preparation for college bound students.
- The Lagrant Foundation: Provides scholarships, educational support and career advisement for minorities.
- Tuition Management Systems: Programs to help families afford education.
- UPromise, Inc.: Savings network for parents to save money for their children's college education.
- USA Group: Interactive features for students, schools and lenders.
- William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan Program: The US Department of Education's lending arm for students in participating schools and student loan consolidation.