Search Home : Business : Financial Services : Insurance : Consulting
- Aartrijk Group, LLC: A boutique communications firm specializing in insurance and financial services. Serves insurance companies, agents and brokers, trade associations, publications, and online firms.
- Allegient Systems: Provides systems and services that maximize the potential and profitability of professional service relationships. Also offers litigation expense management.
- Altair: Experts in underwriting and claims, serving both the insurance and reinsurance industries.
- American Insurance Management: Management consulting and research firm, serving the insurance and managed care industries.
- Andrew Barile Consulting Corporation, Inc.: Specializing in insurance, reinsurance, property/casualty and other specialized niche markets. Rancho Santa Fe, CA, USA.
- Asset Allocation and Management Company, LLC (AAM): Helps insurance companies invest their capital via asset management, as well as offering general management consulting services.
- Certificate Management Solutions: Outsourcing service for tracking and managing certificates of insurance for risk management purposes.
- Compliance Services Corporation: Track and verifies compliance of insurance certificates for third party relationships.
- Component Software, GmbH: Consulting services for insurance companies, including optimization of business processes and software concepts supporting e-business strategies. [German, English]
- EBS Consulting: Australian firm specializes in extended warranty, general insurance solutions, and is a professional third party claims administrator (TPA).
- European-American, Inc.: Provides insurance management, consulting, claims, placement and brokerage assistance to insurance, commercial, and professional firms. Offices in New Jersey, New York, and England.
- Forensic Recovery Group, Inc.: Assists in discovery and recovery of insurance premiums from business bankruptcies. Service available throughout the USA.
- Fries and Fries Consulting: Provides management, sales and automation consulting for insurance companies and agencies.
- GoldKey Consulting, Inc.: An insurance consulting firm assisting with regulatory compliance, insurance policy design, drafting, and filing, market conduct, insurance research, and pension compliance.
- Harbor Capital Advisors, Inc.: A US financial and management consulting firm offering services to the insurance industry, including agency appraisals, merger and acquisition representation, strategic and management consulting, and litigation support.
- Higham Group: Provides actuarial, outsourcing, and consultation solutions for the insurance, finance, and pensions industry in the UK.
- Insurance Consulting Company, LLC: Provides assistance with training, technology, risk analysis, mergers and acquisitions, claims handling, and expert testimony.
- Insurance Data Services: Provides monitoring of insurance certificates for compliance and risk management.
- Interfund Research: London-based consulting firm provides strategic information about Brazil's insurance and financial-services industry. Site includes a free series of reports.
- John Heath & Company, Inc.: Providing a variety of services to the insurance and reinsurance industries, including audit and review, claims management, litigation support, and general consulting.
- Licensing Professionals: USA company provides licensing support for agent, producer, nonresident, and insurance companies.
- Lou Penn and Associates, Inc.: Provides regulatory compliance services, conducting seminars, developing market conduct compliance manuals, and performing mock audits.
- Mare Island Loss Control: Provides loss control inspections for insurance companies and managing general agents throughout California, USA.
- McDonald Consulting Group, Inc.: Management consulting for the insurance industry, specializing in helping companies make fundamental improvements in the way they operate.
- Merger & Acquisition Services, Inc.: Provides financial advisory services to the insurance industry, including a listing service of the insurance properties for sale.
- Michael Hall Associates, Ltd.: Provides consultancy services on corporate insurance requirements and enhancing the use of software products in the office. Located in the United Kingdom.
- NetPay USA, Inc.: Offers businesses and agents the opportunity to purchase Section 125 Cafeteria Plan documents.
- NiiS/Apex: A consulting and insurance services organization specializing in actuarial, underwriting, claims management and audit services. Includes news releases and case studies. Subsidiary of Arthur J. Gallagher & Company.
- Northland Business Services, Inc.: Insurance premium auditors working throughout Alaska, USA. Describes service, standards, and officers.
- R.M. Fields International: Specialists in the field of Insurance Archaeology - the reconstruction and analysis of historic insurance.
- Riskebiz Internet Services, Inc.: Specializes in developing XML based wireless web services. Includes products, solutions, support, events, and news.
- Robert E. Nolan Company: Providing solutions in insurance, health care, banking and financial services.
- Robert Hughes Associates, Inc.: Insurance consultants in expert witness, actuary, risk management, or custom insurance plans.
- SBJ Group Limited: An insurance and reinsurance broking and consultancy `group` including pensions, actuarial advice, risk management, and non-profit organisations. Located in the United Kingdom.
- SellingWithTechnology.com: Aids insurance carriers, brokers, and agents sell insurance and other products online.
- Siver Insurance Consultants: Provides corporate and government clients with independent advice and opinions on matters involving insurance. Also offers litigation support and expert witnesses.
- Stewart Economics, Inc.: Consultants specializing in insurance and regulation; serving insurers, policyholders, and governments. Includes a number of publications written by the firm.
- Strategic Asset Alliance (SAA): A consulting firm comprised of former chief investment officers of insurance companies, aimed at helping clients improve their investment and financial results. Includes past issues of newsletter and periodic forums.
- The Jackson Consulting Group, Ltd. (JCG): A horizontally integrated, international insurance and financial services consulting `group` for direct marketing. Located in Delaware, USA.
- The Kenesis Group, LLC: Provides financial, claims and insurance consulting services for insurance-related asset and liability management.
- Towers Perrin: Global firm provides reinsurance consulting and intermediary services, actuarial and management consulting, and human `resource` consulting and administration services.
- Trilogy Consulting Group, Inc.: Provides expertise in evaluating the administration of benefit plans, produces the reference work Trilogy Claim Administrative Handbook, and provides a reinsurance audit service. Services available in the USA.
- Watson Wyatt: Insurance and Financial Services: Provides wide-ranging insurance and financial consulting, as well as software for the insurance industry.
- Wilkinson Insurance Services: Provides physical insurance audits in mid-South and Southeast USA. Telephone and mail audits can be performed nationwide.
- Wipro Ltd: Provides software solutions to create a technology infrastructure backbone for the various distribution channels and their integration with backend systems.