Search Home : Business : Financial Services : Insurance : News and Media : Magazines and E-zines
- Advisor Today: Founded in 1906 as Life Association News, Advisor Today is the nation's largest life and health insurance magazine and the official publication of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors.
- Agency Ideas newsletter: Includes sales and marketing ideas for P and C insurance professionals, and cross-selling tools. Some features only available to subscribers.
- American Agent & Broker Magazine: Provides independent insurance agents and brokers with ideas, business techniques and information which may help them sell more insurance.
- Asia Insurance Review: Asia Insurance Review, the leading regional professional insurance magazine in Asia since 1991. It is the voice of the insurance industry in Asia.
- Business Insurance: Publication for business executives responsible for the purchase and administration of corporate insurance/self-insurance programs.
- Claims Magazine: Get articles on the latest issues affecting the claims industry.
- Claims Pages: Multi-media communications company focused on providing useful print and electronic publications designed to help claims professionals in their day-to-day activities.
- Free Subscription to Technology Decisions for Insurance: Delivers innovative information on technology products and solutions to help insurance companies meet the profitability challenges of today's economy.
- Future of the Insurance Industry: News, essays, articles, slides and videos about future of the insurance industry, financial services and risk management - by Futurist Dr Patrick Dixon
- Health Insurance Magazine: A members-only magazine for professionals selling health insurance and protection products to both individuals and companies.
- IRMI Update: IRMI Update is a free twice monthly email newsletter that provides risk tips, industry commentary and links to articles on the Web. Sign up online.
- Insurance Journal: The Property/Casualty publication of the West.
- Insurance Newspapers: Hand edited reviews of global insurance news, newspapers and magazines online
- InsuranceNewsNet.com: Offers agents up to the minute industry related news, product introductions, discussion groups, free classifieds, and sales tips.
- Insure Egypt: Egypt insurance news hub
- Judy Diamond Associates: Regular columns dedicated to helping insurance companies and agents to improve sales performance
- Life Health Insurance Broker Magazine: California's Leading Journal for Life and Health Insurance Agents and Financial Planners. California Broker is the most highly respected insurance magazine in California
- Long Term Care Health News and Links FAQs - FREE LTCI Arizona Quotes: Long Term Care Insurance Quotes FAQs gives - FREE Arizona long term care insurance info that aarp advises.
- MIB - Home: MIB alerts its member insurance companies to omission and fraud in the underwriting of individual life, health, disability, long term care insurance products.
- Outsourcing Insurance: This site contains what you need to know about outsourcing in the insurance world. The site consists of best practices and case studies focused on outsourcing in the insurance world.
- Risk & Insurance: Aimed at decision-makers in the fields of risk management and insurance: Offer articles about trends and events.
- Risk Transfer magazine: Risk management case studies, profiles and opinion from the insurance/reinsurance industry.
- RiskVue: Online magazine for risk professionals. Monthly columns include risk news bites, feature stories, interviews, workers compensation watch, humor, and writing tips.
- Sales Creators, Inc.: Publisher of "Long-Term Care Insurance Sales Strategies" magazine. Site also markets a number of brochures.
- Sounding Line Internet Savvy for Insurance Experts: Sounding Line provides reviews of Web-based services and tools, with news and commentary, resources, and how-tos.
- TIP: The Insurance Professional: Proven prospecting techniques and marketing methods from experienced financial advisors are in this free email newsletter.
- The Insurance Journal: News magazine for the Canadian insurance industry. Site offers portion of current issue, full text of articles in past issues, subscriptions, and a cross-reference table.
- The National Underwriter: A news hub geared toward the insurance field. Also provides industry links and calendar of industry events.
This category in other languages: