Search Home : Business : Financial Services : Insurance : Wholesale and Distribution : Life and Health
- Alcure & Company Insurance Agency, Inc.: Offers a wide range of insurance products in the areas of life, annuity, and long-term care. Licensed in many states of the USA.
- Algren Associates, Inc.: Agency provides insurance producers competitive products and aggressive underwriting tools for life insurance, disability, long-term care, critical illness, and fixed annuities.
- American Life, Health & Disability Insurance Agency, Inc. (ALHDIA): A general agency for several health insurers, covering Delaware and Pennsylvania, USA.
- Annuity Advisors: Offers the advisor a much-needed `resource` providing recent annuity information, products, and other resources.
- Art Jetter & Company: General agency and underwriting support for annuity, critical illness, dental, health, life, long term care, and medicare supplement insurance. Located in Nebraska, USA.
- Bancassurance Partners Corporation: Offers a complete set of turnkey insurance marketing capabilities to small and mid-sized community bank institutions.
- Barry J. Fisher Insurance Marketing: Long term care insurance brokerage for life and health insurance professionals. Assisting brokers and agents in the sale of LTC.
- Benefits Brokers Exchange: Helps agents find competitive products from financially sound companies. Located in Texas, USA.
- Best Marketing USA: Agent `resource` for preferred, standard, and impaired risk life, disability and long term care insurance.
- Bob McCloskey Insurance: Managing general agent (MGA) and third party administrator (TPA) for student and sports insurance.
- Brokerage Services International: Brokers term, disability, and long-term care insurance. Also offers annuities. Site offers case status, carrier links, tips for agents, and company information.
- Brokerage Services of Carolina, Inc.: Life insurance brokerage general agent, specializing in impaired risk, long term care, annuities, variable, and traditional life insurance.
- Brokers Access Corporation: Wholesaler of health and life insurance products located in Denver, Colorado. Site offers an interactive underwriting guidelines search engine for represented carriers. [pages may not display correctly in all modern browsers]
- Brown & Brown Associates, P. C.: A life brokerage general agency which specializes in working with agents in the life, annuities and long-term care insurance areas. Located in Corpus Christi, Texas and licensed throughout most of the USA.
- CPI Marketing: Agent site for long term care insurance specialists. Includes product description and online agent application.
- CPS Ron Viola Insurance Services, Inc.: Services agents and brokers throughout the USA with term and permanent insurance as well as annuity brokerage.
- Calkins-Kramer Insurance Inc.: Offers insurance products to independent agents. Specializing in life insurance, annuities, long term care and impaired risk.
- Carfagno Insurance Services: Services producers in the entire southwest USA and is licensed in 50 states. Provides service for long term care, disability, term life, universal life, and annuities. A member of Insurance Designers of America.
- Continental Five Insurance Group, Inc.: Resource center for agents and brokers nationwide featuring online quoting systems for life insurance, annuities, international travel, health and term life.
- Critical Illness Insurance Services: Site describes the nature and benefits of critical illness insurance products. Company located in California, USA.
- David M. Banet and Associates: Brokers helping brokers with employee health benefits in the Philadelphia, United States area.
- Donahue-Macchia Insurance Agency, Inc.: A concept and marketing driven MGA in the USA which represents several life carriers. The company also has a consulting business called Wealth2k.
- Eldercare Resource Group: A US national, multi-carrier wholesaler of long-term care insurance. Agent-oriented site offers sales ideas, online forms, and training opportunities.
- Eric J. Giglione Associates, LLC: Offers supplemental benefits, income replacement, and mortgage protection. General agent for American and National Income Life Insurance Company in several northeastern states.
- Executive Marketing Insurers (EMI): Offers life, disability, and annuity products to producers throughout the USA. Represents several carriers. Site describes products, companies, and compensation.
- Health Care Administrators: A Managing General Agent providing health insurance from Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Michigan. Provides agents with forms and a downloadable rate quote application.
- IBSi, LLC: Provides independent brokers with products including life, critical illness, disability, vision, and health insurance. Offers marketing assistance and specialized support. Site describes products, carriers, and rates.
- ICS Global Corporation: Intermediary for financial services including life and health insurance, retirement products, pension plans, and investment products. For persons not residents nor citizens of the USA. [English, Spanish, Portuguese]
- Insurance Partners and Associates (IPA): A `resource` for agents and buyers of life, disability and long term care. Specializes in the hard to place case giving an agent or a client a second opinion.
- Kiselis Brokerage Services Inc. (KBSI): Providing insurance services and products to life-licensed insurance producers in Texas and Arizona.
- LTC Solutions: Long term care insurance brokers. Information source for certified financial planners and chartered financial consultants.
- LifePro Financial Services, Inc.: Offers brokerage services and marketing support to agents for life and annuity products.
- National Brokers Alliance: USA firm offers several concepts to help producers and their clients meet goals concerning life insurance and annuities.
- National Marketing Alliance and Conseco: Wholesaler for life and financial products from Conseco. Company also offers mortgage leads.
- NetStar Underwriters: Delivers a variety of voluntary health coverage and benefit plan options without being in an employer based `group` health plan. Works throughout the USA with independent agents, affinity groups, and banks and credit unions.
- New England Brokerage: Insurance brokerage agency for impaired risk substandard life, disability, long term care, underwritten SPIA, annuities and group.
- Planners Resource Group (PRG): A marketing firm offering annuity, long term care, and life insurance products to producers, financial planners, and agents. Located in Arizona, USA.
- Pro Financial Services, Inc.: MGA specialize in high risk, high limit disability and life insurance for sports, entertainment, and business.
- Professional Planners Marketing Group: Provides underwriting support for agents in US market. Specializes in impaired risk life and other life insurance products.
- Provada Insurance Services, Inc.: Life insurance brokerage in northern California, USA. Clients include agents, financial planners, and CPAs.
- S&V Planning Corporation: MGA offering annuities, life, critical illness, disability, and long term care insurance services to agents in Canada.
- SIA Marketing, Inc.: USA Site offers insurance agents access to long term care products, marketing materials, and training. [requires Flash plugin]
- Safe Harbor Financial, Inc.: Specializing in wholesaling of annuities to financial planners, life insurance agents, and producers.
- The BISYS Group: Offers access to online case status, illustrations, product information, impaired risk resources, and continuing education services. Many areas of site require login.
- The Selario Agency: Brokers life insurance, annuities, and long-term care to agents, financial planners, and stock brokers. Located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA.
- The USBroker: Delivers policies and leads to the insurance industry. Products include long term care life (combines UL and LTC) and various annuities.
- Towergate Lifestyle: Insurance wholesaler in the United Kingdom offers competitive rates for mortgage code professional indemnity cover, MPPI (ASU Cover), and term assurance.
- Trumark Insurance and Financial Services: US company offers brokerage to agents for term life, whole life, annuities, and long term care insurance.
- Victorson Associates, Inc: Wholesale insurance and financial services agency in the USA. Offers case management, proposal service, sub-standard life and disability underwriting, pension design and administration.
- Worksite Financial Services, Inc.: Company specializing in voluntary insurance plans for companies looking to improve their employee benefits plans.