Search Home : Business : Food and Related Products : Brokers
- A J Letizio Food Marketing Inc.: A sales and brand management corporation, marketing for selected food manufacturers. Serving manufacturers customers in the New England marketplace, representing the foodservice and retail meat, deli and seafood classes of trade.
- Accurate Ingredients West, Inc.: Ingredient brokers for the food, flavor, fragrance and beverage industries throughout the Western part of the United States.
- Action Brokerage Consultants: Florida food brokerage representing a variety of products ranging from pastas to pies to portion pack sugar.
- Allstate Food Marketing: Food marketing service. Coupons and rebates, company profile, and contact information.
- Annie Hall Inc: Gourmet food brokerage serving all of Florida with specialties for both the retail and food service trade.
- Arnett Brokerage Company: Independent food broker serving West Texas and New Mexico.
- BAS Foods International: Markets a variety of meat and poultry items for domestic and international customers. Matthews, North Carolina.
- BEM Sales: A food brokerage centered in the northeast specializing in perishable meats, dairy, deli, and food services.
- Bansal Commodities Pvt. Ltd.: Traders in pulses, oil seeds, edible oils, feed stuffs, rice, wheat, sugar, soya, and nuts. India.
- Baran Brokerage Company: Broker of custom foods for restaurants, stores and distributors; services include product development, custom blending and private labeling.
- Benchmark Sales & Marketing, Inc.: Provides sales and marketing services to the foodservice industry. Territories include the New York and New England regions. Headquartered in Wellesley Hills, Massachusetts.
- Bright and Associates: commodity brokers of seafood, pulses, grains, spices, cashew kernels, raw cashew nuts and also cashew international traders, arranging imports of raw materials.
- Buying Alliance: Buying Alliance aggregates purchases for the restaurant industry to cut costs. Their Manufacturer Program provides rebates and discounts to independents for products they already purchase.
- Charles E. Blumer Company, Inc.: Food Broker representing lines of refrigerated products such as dairy, deli and meats.
- Commodity Specialists Company: Agricultural trading and marketing company. Includes products and services, markets served, and contact information.
- Crossmark: A full service marketing organization, specializing in sales, marketing and promoting manufacturers products in the retail and foodservice markets. Located in Dallas, Texas.
- Crowne Marketing, Inc.: A center-of-the-plate food broker, serving the food service industry in Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska and South Dakota.
- Culinary Specialty Produce, Inc.: Full-line specialty produce broker.
- Food Brokers Limited: Provides sales coverage to all sectors of the UK grocery, impulse, food service and pharmacy sectors. Located in Portsmouth, Hampshire.
- Food Marketing Specialists, Inc.: A food brokerage firm, dedicated to the food service industry. Two locations, Oklahoma City and Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Food Sales Systems: Provides brokerage representation to the food industry. Located in Irving, Texas.
- Foodsales Limited: Brokers of food and non-food items to grocery wholesalers, retailers and food service distributors. UK.
- Foodservice Brokerage: Northern California foodservice brokerage. Representing a full range of food and non-food manufacturers. Located in San Carlos, California.
- Gorman Confections Brokerage: A one-stop source for gourmet candy and confections, serving California, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico.
- Great American Marketing Company: A `group` of 10 meat industry veterans with over 225 combined years experience taking beef, pork and poultry to market.
- Hanks Brokerage, Inc.: Brokers of food items and ingredients to manufacturers, re-sellers, restaurant chains, and food service distributors. Carrollton, Texas.
- Harvest Food Group: Provides importing of frozen fruits and vegetables to both industrial manufactures and foodservice distributors.
- Herb Barber & Sons Food Brokers, Inc.: Industrial food brokers specializing in fruit juices, concentrates, fresh and frozen fruits, and nuts. Westfield, New York.
- Herspring, Inc.: A retail and foodservice brokerage firm, serving the trade in northern California and northern Nevada. Located in San Ramon, California.
- Hoyt Inc.: Ohio company representing manufacturers, processors, and growers.
- Ingredient Innovations: Industrial food ingredient broker serving food manufacturing from the Pacific Northwest to New York to Texas with malt, sweet and savory flavors, meat analogs, cereal ingredients and dehydrated vegetables.
- J C Wright Sales Co.: Food broker with wide and varied inventory
- JF Chaumont: Frozen and dried food brokers. Goods are supplied in bulk; delivered by full truck or container loads. Offers worldwide service. Located in Lyon, France.
- Julian W. Black and Son, Inc.: Represents some of the finest manufacturers in the food ingredient industry.
- Key Sales Group: Candy brokers serving the Midwest USA.
- Lad Food Service Sales, Inc. : Food service broker, representing manufacturers products in northern California and northern Nevada. Located in Oakland, California.
- Middle Tennessee Food Brokers: Foodservice Brokers serving the Middle Tennessee Area and surrounding areas.
- Mitchell and Company: Brokers of exquisite chocolates, truffles, hard candies, and assorted favorites
- New Age Marketing: Canadian natural food brokers placing product in natural, supermarket, pharmacy, and chain outlets.
- P.H.U. Woland: Brokers of various food products such as: meats, fruits and vegetables, juices, and sugar. Poland.
- Prestige Food Brokers: A full-service branded broker, serving the metropolitan New York foodservice industry. Features concepts for food, beverage, disposable and supply products.
- Produce Plus Home Page: Provides produce sourcing, marketing and brokerage services and produce transportation brokerage services.
- Rothford International Food Brokers Ltd.: Brokers and distribution of chilled and frozen food products to the New Zealand retail market.
- SEL Food Sales: Specializes in ice cream, co-branding, bakery, nutritional, and beverages. Capabilities to build concepts (ice cream, beverage, bakery) and act as R and D for customers.
- Scott Marketing Group Pty Ltd.: Australian food brokerage firm providing services to domestic and international manufacturers.
- Sea Broker Services: Brokers the purchase and sale of frozen seafood products including fish, shellfish and cephalopods. Spain.
- Stern Ingredients: Industrial ingredient broker to the confectionery, bakery and snack industries. Custom ingredients to help your new products be more successful.
- Superior Food Brokers, Inc.: Food broker serving the entire state of Alaska.
- T-Val Watermelon Brokerage: Watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew, and specialty mixed melons bulk sales.
- Tan-O-on Marketing, Inc.: Sales of Colorado potatoes for Hi-Land and Metz Potato in Monte Vista, Colorado. Also, produce brokers for other shippers selling potatoes, onions, seasonal soft fruits, and Christmas trees.
- The Gotland Group: Full service specialty food sales agency. Gotland represents many brands through every level of sale.
- Upstate Confectionery Sales, Inc.: Full service confectionery and food brokerage firm serving Upstate New York area.
- Wyman Foorman: Industrial food broker serving California food processors and manufacturers with food ingredients.