Search Home : Business : Food and Related Products : Confectionery
- AB Imports: Specializes in distributing Hazer Baba Turkish Delight and other gourmet candy.
- Albert Uster Imports: Offering fine swiss confections, culinary ingredients and culinary resources.
- Alden Merrell: Massachusetts-based dessert producer. Company information, products and mailing list.
- Aliments Mont-Bec: Quebec, Canada-based producer of mints and candies. Company information, products, FAQ and contact details.
- Annabelle Candy Company: Company history, location, and product information. Online sales for retailers.
- Balloon Confectionery Co.,Ltd.: Manufacturer and exporter of a variety of candies from Thailand. Company profile, product and contact information.
- Bestsun Food Industries Sdn Bhd: Manufactures jellies and puddings from European carragenan jelly powder. Company profile, product and contact information.
- Bonbons Barnier: Manufacturers of a broad range of original and regional confectioneries including lollipops, caramels, mini-candies, chocolate, and related items.
- Bonham Candy Company: Wholesale distributor of chocolates, gifts, and candy bars.
- Boon Food Industries: Indian manufacturer. Company information, products and manufacturing details.
- Bristol Foods Wholesale: Confectionery and cake discount wholesaler.
- Britannia Superfine Ltd.: Manufacturers of chocolate, chocolate compounds, fondant, fudge, cake decorations and ice cream coatings.
- C&S Candy Co.: Specializes in the distribution of closeout confectionary products. Company profile, and product details.
- CSM nv: Develops, produces, and distributes food ingredients and confectionery. Based in the Netherlands.
- Caledonian Confectionery Company: Supplies speciality confectionery throughout Scotland, the UK and selected countries worldwide. Company profile, product and contact information.
- Calico Cottage: Supplier of fudge-making ingredients, equipment and merchandising expertise serving customers worldwide including New Zealand, Australia, Europe, Canada, the Caribbean and the United States.
- California Food and Beverages: Distributor of candies, snacks, and beverage products to the South-East Asian markets. Company information, products and contact details.
- Candy Cone: Offers snow cone, popcorn, and cotton candy supplies and other food concession products for food vendors and individual consumers.
- Caullet SA: Manufacturers of coating glaze, fondant, marzipan, and toppings.
- Celebrations: Packaged selection of brand name candy bars. Includes product information, store locator, features, and e-cards.
- Chase Candy: Makers of Cherry Mash as well as other types of candy including: peanut brittle, peanut squares, peco flake, coconut bon bons, and haystacks. Find information about the company and its products.
- Cherrydale Candy: Manufacturers candy for school fundraising and related organizations. Includes product information, promotions, services and related links.
- Clark Bar: Information about the Clark candy bar including history and e-mail, and other related links.
- Clasen Quality Coatings, Inc.: Manufacturer of white, milk, dark, peanut butter, flavored, and sugar free coatings for the confectionery and nutritional food industries.
- Cocachoc: Producing chocolates and biscuits for supermarkets and the catering trade in Belgium.
- Cocoa Camino - La Siembra Co-operative: Cocoa and evaporated sugar cane juice sourced from co-operatives of family farms growing organically in Latin America.
- Confectionery Arts International: Supplies specialized culinary confectionery equipment.
- Convi Food Sweets Ltd.: Producer and exporter of handmade marzipan figurines and cake decorations. Company information, products and contact details. Estonia.
- County Confectionery Ltd.: Manufacturer of chocolate, fudge, and toffee confectionery products. Supplies major retailers throughout the UK, Europe, and worldwide.
- Crills Saltwater Taffy: Old fashion homemade candy and treats.
- Dandy Boy: Wholesale seller of American and Mexican candy.
- Dragees Regence: Producer of sugared almonds as well as a large range of specialized products.
- Dupont d'Isigny: French company offering caramels, fruit chews, hard candies and chocolate-covered snacks.
- Eagle Family Foods: Manufacturer of condensed milk, non-dairy creamers, acid-neutralized instant coffee and eggnog.
- East Coast Concessions: New York-based producer of concession candy, pop-corn and video accessories. Products, specials, mailing list and contact details.
- Elit Chocolate and Confectionery: Turkish manufacturer. Company, products, news and FAQ.
- Elite Distributing: Wholesale supplier of candy and snack products for the trade and general public.
- Ettore Cozzo: Offers an Italian confection made of sheep ricotta and sugar.
- Excelent S.A.: Romanian manufacturer of toffee, pralines and chocolate.
- Family Sweets Candy Company: Wholesale candy, nuts and snacks for convenience, grocery and drug stores, restaurants, bars, fund raising, Halloween and other holidays.
- Farkhondeh: Iranian biscuit producer and exporter. Company information, products and contact details.
- Fee Corp Ltd: Distributor of Kopiko coffee candy in the United Kingdom. Company profile, products and stockists.
- Ferrara Pan Candy Company: Online games, company history and virtual tours of the making of Lemonheads, Red Hots, Gummies, Jawbusters, Boston Baked Beans and Atomic Fireballs.
- Ferrero: Global chocolate and confectionery producer. Products, history and store locator.
- Feya Ltd.: Ukrainian producer of tahini halva. Company information, products, tahini facts and contact details.
- France Décor: French company producing edible decorations.
- Fresh Food Industries: Australian manufacturer of products for the bakery, pastrycook and ice cream industries. Company information, products, management and contact details.
- Garzotto Rocco & Figlio S.r.l.: Produces Italian Christmas candy. Veneta, Italy.
- Gifts With Taste: Wyoming based non-profit organization providing gift items for the trade.
- Golden Bonbon Almond Nougat Candy: Manufacturer of Italian Torrone. Shipping specifications, product and trade show information.
- Golden Farm Candies: Producers of sugar-free hard candies, caramels, old-fashioned taffy, nougats, chocolate candy bars, and boxed candies. Suitable for diabetics.
- Guangdong Xiaomimi Foodstuff Co., Ltd.: Producer of lollipops and candies. Company profile and product information.
- GumRunners LLC.: Supplier of Jolt Caffeine-Energy Gum and apparel. Includes promotions and downloads.
- Haddington Farms: Wholesale and private label candy division of Cherrydale Farms.
- Haitai Confectionery and Foods: Korean manufacturer and exporter. Company information, history, products and export details.
- Han Shuo Food Co., Ltd.: Manufacturers of jellies, and color stone chocolate. Changhua, Taiwan.
- Hancocks Cash and Carry Ltd: Supplier of sweets, chocolates and all types of confectionery to the trade.
- Helensburgh Toffee Company: Producer and supplier of traditional Scottish confectionery.
- Hellema-Hallum B.V.: Biscuit manufacturer. Company profile and products.
- Herman Goelitz, Inc.: Includes history of Jelly Belly candy, FAQs, factory tour, recipes, and a Jelly Belly art gallery.
- Hershey Foods Corporation: Chocolate and confectionary manufacturers. Corporate information, gift catalogs, recipe books, employment and investor information.
- Hillside Candies: Offers both sugar and sugar free candy products.
- Huggie Bear Candy Co.: Old-fashioned handmade lollipops in a variety of flavors and seasonal shapes, packaged for the retail market.
- IcingMagic: Distributor of cake decorating supplies shipping to the continental United States. Company profile and products.
- Indaco: Italian company producing sweets, chewing-gum, chocolate-coated and dietetic products.
- JSB candy: Candy and confectonery manufacturer and exporter in Thailand. Company profile, product information, and contact links.
- Johnson Candy: Makers of fine crystalized creams and pectin jellies, in Somerville, Massachusetts.
- Jojomo Enterprise Co., Ltd.: Taiwan manufacturer of Konnyaku root products, a high dietary fiber, non fat, and low calorie diet food; also fruit gums and candies. World wide sales.
- Just Born: Pennsylvania-based confectionery producer. Company information, products, FAQ and news.
- Kandy Bouquets: Personalized candy bouquets and candy bar wrappers. Products, FAQ and ordering information.
- Kao Mi Food Product Co., Ltd.: Manufacturer of candies and preserved fruits.
- Kelly's Candies, Inc.: Candy manufacturing company offering a variety of hard-to-find candies to Distributors, Rep Groups and Retailers. Free samples available and bulk purchase discounts offered.
- Kims: Manufacturers of biscuits, toffees, chocolates, candies and gums.
- Krave's Candy Company: Secret recipes have been handed down from generation to generation.
- Kuefa: German manufacturer. Products and contact details.
- Lemonheads: Learn fun facts about Lemonheads and take a virtual tour to see how they are made.
- Lezza and Sons Spumoni and Desserts: Makers of spumoni, cannoli, gelato, Italian ice, cookies and custom designed wedding cakes for the retail, restaurant and hospitality markets. Bellwood, Illinois.
- Life Savers Candystand: Promotions, games, and contests focusing on Life Saver products. Includes links to product information.
- M&M's Network: M&M candy entertainment site. Includes games, online store, recipes, and downloads.
- Mars: Chocolate, confectionery and beverage conglomerate. Company information, operations, careers, products and trademarks.
- Marshmallow Peeps: Official Peeps Web site. Site includes news and information about Peeps, as well as recipes, fan clubs, and an online store.
- Marzipan Specialties Inc.: Manufacturer of edible pastry and cake decorations for professionals. Nashville, Tennessee
- Mayceys Confectionery: Wholesale confectionery manufacturers and distributors located in Auckland, New Zealand.
- Meika Food Industries Sdn Bhd: Manufacturer of confectionery including chocolates, candies, biscuits, snack and sweets products. Located in Seri Kembangan.
- Melissasales PTY Ltd.: Australian confectionery company offering product catalogue, recipes, contact information and company news.
- Meng Seng Sweets Factory: Manufacturer and exporter of a variety of gums and candies from Thailand. Company profile, product, and contact information.
- Milano's: South African producer of Italian-style nougat.
- Nassau Candy South: Manufacturer and distributor of specialty confections, candy, and chocolates. Pompano Beach, Florida.
- National Confectioners Association: Industry news, general information and marketplace.
- Naveed Enterprises: Manufacturers of candy, toffee, and other confectionery products. Company profile, product and contact information.
- Necco: Information about the New England Confectionary Company including products, history, and fun facts.
- Nestlé Australia: The company's history, brands and products. A wealth of great food ideas with over 300 delicious recipes online. Free downloadable software allows you to collect and categorise recipes, plan menus for special events, and even print handy shopping lists.
- Nexus Foods, Inc.: United States based suppliers of candies and food products. Company information, and product and contact details.
- Oasis Supply: Suppliers of cake top ornaments and birthday candles, representing all major manufacturers.
- Ozisik Gida: Turkish lollipop manufacturer and exporter. Products and history.
- PEZ Candy, Inc.: Don't know what Pez is? Wow.
- Peerless Confection Company: Manufactures wrapped hard candy in bulk and packaged forms. Customers include retailers, gift packers, food distributors and hotels.
- Perfetti: Worldwide chewing gum and candy production.
- Pietro Romanengo fu Stefano: Genoa, Italy family-owned company produces candy fruit, chocolate, "confetti", and fondants as they have for two centuries.
- Power Hospitality: Manufacturer of dessert mixes, frozen whip topping, mayonnaise and salad dressing. Company profile and products.
- Purity Candy: Purity candy, confections, chocolates in central Pennsylvania
- Redco Foods, Inc.: Provides a wide variety of ice cream and custard mixes, danish desserts, and fudge.
- Rock Candy, Suffolk, UK: Manufacturer of speciality rock candies.
- Rose Confectionery: Dublin-based importers and distributors of confectionery including mallow products and lollipops.
- Rose's Handmade Confectionery: South African producer. Products, history and contact details.
- Rosetti's: Offering eight flavors of authentic Italian biscotti and biscotti bark candy.
- Ruth Hunt Candy Co.: Candies.
- Saratoga Sweets: A wide variety of specialty candy to delight the candy lover.
- Sekkeh Gaz: Iranian pistachio based candy.
- Shari Candies: Manufactures and packages nostalgic and hard candies. Provides private labeling.
- Shibata Trading Co.,Ltd.: Exporter and wholesaler of Japanese confectioneries, crackers, and snack foods. Japan.
- Sifers Candy Company: Creators of Valomilk, a marshmallow and chocolate candy. Includes company history, ingredient list, and links to retailers selling the product.
- SladCo: Russian producer of chocolate, biscuits, wafters and hard candies. Company profile, products and employment opportunities.
- Spangler Candy Company: Manufacturers of Dum Dum Pops, Saf-T-Pops, Astro Pops, Candy Canes, Circus Marshmallow Peanuts, and chocolates.
- Sweet City Supply: Wholesaler and distributor of bulk candy to retailers. Includes information about products and sales programs.
- Sweet Stuff: A Gourmet Confectionary, specializing in Corporate and Personal Gifts.
- Sweets and Treats: Guittard, Ghirardelli, Guylian, Lindt, Bogdon, Golightly Sugar-Free, Haribo, Thompson, and Callard & Bowser. Wholesale only.
- Tasty Treats: Australian importer, wholesaler and distributor. Products and history.
- The Classic Caramel Company: Supplier of caramel to confection, food, and pharmaceutical manufacturers.
- The Fudgery: Offers wholesale fudge and displays to retailers.
- The Jogue Corporation: Food flavors, extracts, vanilla, and syrups.
- Thomas Diaz, Inc.: A Puerto Rico candy distributor established since 1932, dedicated to the wholesale, distribution and marketing of confectionery, biscuits and related products.
- Tigerson TM: Cake decoration ornament manufacturer.
- Tootarts: Official site for this sour candy. Offers comics, games, and puzzles.
- Twin Sweets: Belgian company specializing in hard-boiled sugar candy canes.
- United Overseas Food Corporation: Distributor of a wide array of confectionary and baked products.
- Uswatte Confectionery Works Ltd: Manufactures and markets snacks and confectionery products.
- Virgin Del Brezo: Manufacturer of puff pastries, cookies and confectionery. Company history, products and distribution details. [Requires Flash]
- Wax Orchards: Fruit-sweetened, fat-free products include chocolate fudge sauces, preserves, condiments, and natural sweeteners. Retailer locations.
- We R Nuttz: Wholesaler of candy, nuts, confections, chocolate and licorice to trade throughout New York and New Jersey.
- Zappage Foods: Utah-based producer. Company information, ordering details and contact information.
- Zours: Pennsylvania-based sour candy brand. Products, activities, news, history and factory tour.
This category in other languages: