Search Home : Business : Food and Related Products : Dairy : Cheese
- Angel Technology Ltd.: Developed a lower cholesterol cheese alternative. UK.
- Arthur Schuman, Inc.: Importer of hard cheeses from around the world.
- Arvanitis S.A.: Greek producer of fine cheeses and cheese products. Company profile, and product and contact details.
- Athenos: Manufacturer of cheeses and hummus. Product information and recipes.
- Bega Cheese Factory: Includes company profile, products, processes, export information, factory tours, heritage centre, student resources and recipes.
- Bel Group: Information on the group, its Laughing Cow, Cheez Dippers, Kiri, Babybel, and Leerdammer brands, nutrition and healthy eating advice, job application.
- Biery Cheese Manufacturing Company: Manufacturer of a wide selection of cheese from swiss cuts, cheddars, mozzarella and provolone in the form of blocks, prints and horns.
- Black Diamond Cheese: Offering product information and a number of ways to enjoy cheese, including snack ideas, fun food for kids, entertaining tips and recipes.
- Bodega Goat Cheese: Peruvian style natural cheeses from goat's milk. Describes the types available, and lists wholesale prices.
- Bryndziaren a syráren: Slovak cheese factory. Company profile, products, history and recipes.
- Bustaffa Dairy Industry: Founded in 1920 this company specializes in Italian cheeses: soft, first salt and spreading cheeses, such as mozzarella, robiola, ricotta, crescenza, and mascarpone.
- Casa dos Queijos: Distributors of Portuguese Serra da Estrela cheese. Product and contact information.
- Caseificio Mannoni: Italian cheese producer.
- Castle Importing Inc.: Offers imported Italian cheeses and blended cheeses. Company profile and product listing.
- Cedar Grove Cheese Inc.: A leading manufacturer of rBGH free cheese, OCIA certified organic cheese, and cheese curds.
- Centro Latte Stasi: Dairy specializing in the production of cheeses and milk based products. Italy.
- Cheese Market News: Weekly newspaper of the nation's cheese, dairy and deli businesses. News stories, links to industry resources event sites, manufacturers and suppliers, monitor market activity, preview new technology and products.
- Cheese Reporter: News and market price information for cheese and other dairy products.
- Cheese of Wisconsin: Specializes in cheeses, maple syrup and sausage from Wisconsin. Price list, order form and information about christmas boxes.
- CheesePartners Holland V.O.F.: Dutch producer of edam, gouda, and maasdam cheese. Company profile, product and contact information.
- Cheezio: Hungarian firm offering cheese from goat, ewe, and cow milk. Company profile and product information.
- Clover Leaf Cheese Ltd.: Canadian full-line cheese processor supplying the retail, industrial and food service trades. Company profile and product details.
- Coach Farm: Authentic artisanal goat cheeses fresh from the farm. Not sealed in plastic. Also goat's milk yogurts. Wholesale only.
- Colston Bassett and District Dairy Ltd.: Producers of Blue Stilton, White Stilton and Shropshire Blue cheese.
- Corleggy Cheese: Cow and goat cheeses produced in Ireland.
- Dairy Marketing International Pty Ltd: Specialist exporters of Australian cheese and dairy products. Company profile, product and contact information.
- Euroformaggi: Manufacturer of a range of cheeses. Company profile, product information, news and history.
- Falbygdens Ost AB: Swedish manufacturer specialized in cheeses that mature in long-term storage.
- Ferruccio Podda: Sardinian cheese manufacturer. Includes technical product information, including ingredients, storage and shelf-life.
- Forever Cheese Inc.: Importer of European cheese, almonds and accompaniments. Company profile, serving tips and recipes.
- Goat Cheeses - Ecologic elaboration: Argentina producer of a variety of goat cheese products. Offers product and contact details.
- Goatsbeard Farm: Producers of goat's milk cheese. Company, product and contact information.
- Grande Fine Italian Cheeses: A Wisconsin cheese manufacturer of fine Italian specialty cheeses, including fresh mozzarella, provolone, parmesan, Romano and restaurant pizza cheese.
- Great Lakes Cheese Co: Bulk, food service and private label imported and domestic cheese.
- Greci: Producers of Parmigiano Reggiano (Parmesan Cheese) in Parma, Italy. Now with on-line commerce.
- Hamdiagaogullari Gida A.S.: Turkish producer of tulum, feta and dashkaval cheeses. Company profile, recipes and contact information.
- Harley Farms: Produces artisan, fresh French style goat cheese. Includes photographs of the farm, descriptions and nutritional facts for the cheeses.
- Hautly Cheese Company: Features cheese recipes, cheese guide and company information. Product and contact details.
- IMEX S.A.: Manufacturer of goat cheeses. Company profile, product information and recipes.
- Ingredient Solutions: Irish cheese manufacturer producing shredded and grated cheese ingredients for the food industry. Company profile and product details.
- Ivanhoe Cheese: Canadian manufacturer of cheddar, brick, gouda, asiago and farmers cheese.
- Joseph Heler Cheese Products: Producer of English regional cheese. Company profile, product and manufacturing details, contact page.
- La Bufalat: Italian producer of buffalo milk mozzarella. Processing pictures and contact details.
- La Casa Del Formaggio: Italian cheese maker serving the Australian market and with export certification. Products, history, and local retail store details included.
- La Moutonniere Cheese Plant: Makers of farmstead sheep milk cheeses. Includes information about the products, the sheep, and the farm.
- Lancewood Cheese: Manufacturers of cottage cheese, cream cheese, cheddar, gouda and edam cheeses, yoghurt and other dairy products in South Africa.
- Leprino Foods: Manufacturer of mozzarella cheese and exporter of whey and lactose products.
- Lotito Foods Inc.: European cheese importer for restaurants, super markets and private label distribution. Company profile, products and private label information, and contact link.
- Lucille Farms, Inc.: Manufactures and markets conventional mozzarella cheese, other italian variety cheeses, and various nutritional, low-fat or cholesterol free mozzarella-style cheese substitutes or natural mozzarella cheeses. (Nasdaq: LUCY).
- Lyburn Farmhouse Cheesemakers: Local hand-made artisanal cows' milk cheeses. Information about the various cheeses and where to purchase them, and about the cows and farm situated in the New Forest, Hampshire.
- MCT Dairies: Supplier of domestic and imported cheese and dairy ingredients.
- Maggio: Producer of cheese and cheese products. Company history, product descriptions, recipes, and distribution and contact details.
- Magnasco: Traditional manufacturer of Argentine cheeses. Company profile, products, picture galley and contact information.
- Maple Foods Pty Ltd: Australian manufacturer and distributor of fresh Italian style cheeses. Company profile, products, and contact details.
- Marsalat: Producers and exporters of a wide range of sicilian cheeses. Product and contact details.
- Maytag Dairy Farms: Producers of branded blue cheese and other cheese varieties including white cheddar, swiss, and edam. Company history, processing photographs. and contact details.
- Miceli Dairy Products Company: Manufacturers of specialty Italian cheeses.
- NYS Farmstead and Artisan Cheese Makers Guild: Represents the interests of it's members, promotes cheese making, and encourages excellence. Includes member listing and organization information.
- Oakvale Farmstead Cheese: Makers of farmstead gouda cheese. Located in central Ohio. Includes information about the products, the cows, recipes, contacts, and the farm.
- Open Country Cheese Company: A small New Zealand based producer of fine cheeses for both export and local consumption. Company profile, product information, and contact details.
- Oshkosh Cold Storage: Specializes in the curing and sales of forty pound Cheddar cheese blocks.
- Pilgrim's Choice: Producers of a full range of English cheeses including cheddars, blue cheeses and territorials.
- Providence Specialty Products: New England manufacturer of specialty cheeses: Asiago, Gouda, Mozzarella Curd, Feta, Parmesan and Romano. Company profile, product specifications, recipes, and contact information.
- Real California Cheese: Information on California's cheesemakers and cheese industry, with recipes, videos of how cheese is made, fun children's activities, coupons, and contests.
- Rosver Inc.: Manufacturer of the fine Bulgarian white cheese in brine and yellow cheese (kashkaval). Company profile, recipes, and contact information.
- Sargento Cheese: Welcome to the Sargento Difference, a personal lifestyle magazine filled with recipes, information on Sargento Cheese and gourmet cooking tips.
- Sargento Foods Inc.: Supplier of natural and processed cheese products to the food ingredients industry, including shredded, frozen, bulk, and portion control packaging options. Offers company history, and product and contact details.
- Sartori Foods: Italian cheese products for foodservice operators and food manufacturing companies. Company history, product information, and contact details.
- Sini Fulvi USA Inc.: Fulvi Pecorino Romano and other sheep's milk cheeses.
- Sorrento Cheese: Offers a complete line of all natural Italian cheeses.
- South Caernarfon Creameries: Manufacturer of cheese in Wales since 1938. Farmer owned co-operative venture based in the Llyn Peninsula area of Northwest Wales.
- Steve-N-Sons Sustenance: Locally grown, owned, and produced, Fromage d'Isai is made only from raw milk. Products and contact information.
- Stockmill International: Belgian company offering natural cheeses of European origin to industrial users and retailers.
- Tahsildaroglu Inc.: Turkish producer of cheese. Company profile, products, history of cheese, recipes, and contact information.
- The Bright Cheese House: Canadian producer, importer and distributor of domestic and imported cheeses.
- The Meadow Cheese Co. Ltd.: Supplier of grated, diced, cubed, shaved and shredded cheese. Offers company profile, and product and contact details.
- The National Cheese Company Limited: Information offered on hundreds of cheeses, recipes and a chance to win through promotions and contests.
- Troyer Cheese: Specializes in Amish cheeses and related products. Company profile and product information.
- Welcome Dairy Inc.: A line of processed cheese products, natural cheese cuts, sauces and spreads, smoked cheeses, private label programs and cold storage.
- Wensleydale Creamery: United Kingdom producer of fine cheeses.
- Westhaven Dairy: Producers of hand made Tasmanian goats' and cows' milk cheeses. Company profile, product and contact information.
- Westland Kaasexport B.V.: Exporters of Dutch speciality cheeses. Brands offered and nutritional information.
- Wiscon Corporation: Manufacturers and importers of parmesan, romano, mozzarella, asiago and other Italian cheeses for the retail and foodservice markets.
- York Valley Cheese Co.: Producers of sharp cheddar cheese. Product and contact information.
- www.campina.com: A leading producer and supplier of Gouda cheese. Company profile and product brand information.
This category in other languages: