Search Home : Business : Food and Related Products : Organic
- Adrienne's Gourmet Foods: Offers a line of organic crackers, snacks and pasta. Company profile; product, contact, and distributor details and links.
- Agrosource: Chinese exporter of organic oils and cereals, vegetables, fruits, animal and poultry products, eggs, milk, fish products, beverages and other food.
- Alara Wholefoods: Organic and gluten free muesli production. Includes directory of wholesalers and retailers, customization and branding, and articles on organic and genetically engineered foods.
- Alimentaria Rosco S.A.: Argentina company offering a variety of organic soy-based products including soy milk, tofu, and soy flour. Company profile and contact details.
- American Health and Nutrition Inc.: Processor of organic grains, beans, seeds, and other commodities.
- Amy's Kitchen: Specializing in organic, vegetarian frozen meals.
- Assukkar: Suppliers of organic whole cane sugar and cane syrup from Costa Rica.
- Australian Organic & Environmental Portal.: EcoShop is an Australian organic and environmental portal, providing news, forums and a gateway to other environmental & organic websites. EcoShop is for the general public, although we provide links to some technical, academic and governmental resources.
- Australian Organics Institute Inc.: Focussed on increasing sales for it's members through joint marketing initiatives, sharing of information, and support with certification and marketing.
- Avalon Specialty Products: A major supplier of domestic and import organic food ingredients throughout the U. S.
- Bee Natural Products Ltd.: Sinlessly Sweet organic Ugandan honey, beeswax, and other hive products. Includes products, services, social commitments, and photo gallery.
- Beland Organic Foods: Organic food brokerage and marketing firm based in Canada. Products include organic maple syrup, dairy products, produce, beef and chicken.
- Bioline: Produce organic ready meals, stir fry meals, vegetables, pizza, vegetarian burgers, sticks and ice cream. All products are organically certified.
- British Columbia Organic Standards: The Ministry of Agriculture's online version of the organic certification standards.
- Brown Cow Farm: Yogurts made with organic fruits, unprocessed sugars, and select drug-free cows. Details about the business, products, packaging, store locator, recipes and poems, FAQ and contact information. Antioch, California.
- Byron Macadamias Australia: Wholesale and direct to the public sales of certified organic nuts.
- CF Fresh: Supplier of certified organic and transition apples, pears and other fruits, vegetables, and commodities.
- Cascadian Farm: Grower, manufacturer and distributor of a wide range of organic products, from frozen fruit to breakfast cereal. Company profile, product details, recipes, and contact information.
- Cedarlane Natural Foods, Inc.: Great tasting all natural foods, including award-winning low fat frozen entrees, fat free and specialty breads, and fresh salads. Includes nutritional data, ingredients, and descriptions.
- Ceres Organic Harvest, Inc.: Provides processed grain-based ingredients to the organic food industry, including organic flours, organic oils, and a variety of grains, legumes and other specialty commodities.
- Chino Valley Ranchers: Produces organic free range eggs, laid by hens that are fed organic grown grains.
- Ciranda: Worldwide supplier of certified organic commodities and ingredients for the food industry. Company profile, product descriptions, and contact details.
- Country Choice Naturals: Producer of certified organic cookies, premium hot cocoas and oven-toasted oatmeals.
- Danish Organic Trade Association: Trade organisation for companies in Denmark manufacturing or dealing with organic food wholesale.
- Deepsha Enterprises: Manufacturer of organic vegetarian products under the Gourmet Life brand. Includes products and recipes.
- Della Natura Commodities: International supplier of organic counter seasonal products from South America, including grains, legumes, oils, sugars, and produce. Includes product specifications and seasonal availability.
- Dinergy: Raw all natural super food, made of dried fruit, nuts, oats, herbs and spices.
- Ecomarket SpA: Distributor of organic foods and beverages to large scale retail trade and catering specialists. Located in Milan, Italy.
- Elafos: Producer and distributor of a wide range of certified organically grown foods.
- Ester Maria Exports: Manufacturers and exports Virgin Fiji brand coconut oil and noni fruit products from the Fiji Islands.
- Evergreeen Research and Development: Supplier of wholesale organic ingredients for bakery and food manufacturing. Specializing in hard-to-find and custom spec organic ingredients.
- Farmer Direct Co-operative Ltd.: Organic producers from western Canada supplying export quality oilseeds and pulses to buyers and food processors worldwide.
- Fenwood farm: Organically raised and free-range chickens are grain-feed and nutritious, high in protein, low in fat and rich in flavour. No antibiotics or growth promotents are added to the feed or water
- Florida Crystals: Produces natural sugar and rice products.
- Forestrade: Offers organic and sustainably-harvested spices, essential oils and coffee. Company profile, product and contact details.
- Fresh Tofu Inc.: Manufactures and distributes organic tofu and soyfood products to New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and the east coast natural foods market.
- Functional Foods & Nutraceuticals: News analysis, science, formulations, and marketing for natural product formulators, R&D scientists, brand managers, product and development specialists. From New Hope Natural Media.
- GaiaOne Knowledge Systems: A `resource` for farmers, gardeners, consumers and industry professionals. Links to Canadian and US organic producers and events.
- Gentle Fox Farms: Organic gourmet vegan foods - tofu turkey, caviar, risotto chips, pate - just heat and serve.
- Global Organics: Florida based organic produce distributor involved in all aspects of organic food distribution including import and export, and store delivery.
- Go Organic: Blog with news and information on organic foods and products.
- Good Food Distributors: Wholesale supplier of packaged and loose organic and other wholefoods. Based in Llandrindod Wells, Mid Wales, regular deliveries in Wales, SW and NW England and the Midlands.
- Good Food Foundation: Offers organic agricultural products including nuts, dried fruits, grains, seeds, pulses, herbs and spices.
- Good Herdsmen Ltd.: Markets organic meats in Ireland. Company profile, product details, and contact information.
- Goodness Foods: Healthfood wholesaler and manufacturer in the UK.
- Hainle Vineyards, Okanagan Valley: A small family-run winery in BC's sunny Okanagan Valley, producing Canada's only certified organic wines. Includes newsletter, order form, and bistro menu.
- Harald Zellerer BioDelicatessen: Import, export and distribution of certified organic products.
- Helios Nutrition Ltd.: Producer of organic kefir with FOS (a natural dietary fiber).
- Homegrown Enterprises,LLC: Certified organic olive oil from mature fruit, freshly processed, unfiltered, preserving the unique aromas & flavors.
- Honest to Goodness: Australian importers, exporters, wholesalers and retailers of organic and natural nuts, seeds, grains, and dried fruit.
- Horizon Organic: Holding company with subsidiaries which produce, process and market certified organic dairy products. (Nasdaq: HCOW).
- IPFM Trading: International broker of conventional and organic food products from Argentina.
- Jaffe Bros. Natural Foods: Organically grown fruits, nuts, oils, soymilk, sweeteners, grains, and other produce.
- Kings Crown Organic Farm: Organic vegetable and meat producer in King Hill, Idaho. Site includes information about organic foods including recipes, certification information and links to similar sites.
- Kris and Pete's Berry Farm: The New York based pesticide/chemical/fertilizer free jams, jellies and sauces in flavors like Golden Raspberry and Blueberry.
- LaRocca Vineyards: Organic Wines from LaRocca Vineyards
- Leroux Creek Foods: Makes organic applesauces and applebutter, with no added sugar or artificial ingredients.
- Links Organic: An international organic business directory.
- Living Tree Community: Organic and raw food distributor. Informative articles on all aspects of organic food production and health benefits.
- Macari Vineyards: Patronized by the White House. Has massive composting operation.
- Mad Moose Organics: Offers organic cookies for children and adults. Company profile, product details and nutritional information, distributors, and contact links.
- Made by Gaia Cosmetics and Skin Care: Certified organic personal care products for the body and soul. Including cosmetics, skin care, hair care, and cutting edge certified Organic Probiotic Super food nutrients.
- Mariquita Farm: An advert for a family farm program where you can share in the organic produce in USA, California, Silicon Valley and Santa Cruz County. The newsletter has good recipes for healthy vegetable preparation.
- Marroquin Organics: Suppliers of certified organic ingredients to the organic food industry. Company profile, product listing, and contact details.
- Mathes Family Farm: Offers for sale wheat, soybeans, milo and fescue seed for individuals or natural food coops.
- Meyenberg Goat Milk Products: Based in Turlock, California. Organic, hormone-free milk. Products offered, recipes, FAQ, contact information, retail outlets, and suggested readings.
- Mittal Safed Musli Farm & Research Centre: Safed Musli or Chlorophytum Borivlianum is a useful medicinal crop grown by us.
- MorningStar Farms: Specializes in the production and distribution of meat-free foods. UK.
- Muir Glen: Organically grown and processed processed. No synthetic pesticides, fertilizers, growth regulators, chemical additives or coloring agents.
- Nasoya Foods Inc.: Organic tofu, seasonings, and dressings. Recipes and nutritional information.
- Naturabella: Business to Business organic food marketplace.
- Natures Path: North American manufacturer of certified organic cereals.
- New Zealand Organics: Organics fruit, vegetables and other organic products available from New Zealand Organics. Information for distributors, retailers and consumers.
- Newman's Own Organics: Offers organically produced snacks and dressings. Company profile, product information, organic food and contact details.
- Nutriops: Organic non-dairy alternatives and functional foods.
- Ojai Organics International: Supplies manufacturers and food service companies with certifed organic food products and professional services.
- Omega Protein Corporation: Mega 3 fish oil, protein rich fish meal and fish soluables.
- Organic Denmark: Direct access to Danish exporters of organic foods. Organic news, product launches, and general information on organics from Denmark.
- Organic Farm Foods: British organic wholeseller, approved by the Soil Association. The company is leading in its field in the UK.
- Organic Food Consultancy (UK): The Organic Consultancy explains the basic principles of organic food manufacture, summarises the activities of the Organic Consultancy and enables you to make contact and discuss your needs
- Organic Harvest Network: Organic products: organically grown biodynamic fruit, vegetables and produce year-round.
- Organic Ingredients: Idaho based distributor of organic grains and flour, including large scale commercial needs. Links to organic background information.
- Organic Italian food and Mediterranean diet.: Biocena: the specialist in Italian and Mediterranean organic food. Brands include: Biotentika, Il Giardino Francescano and Bruschetta In Festa. Online ordering possible.
- Organic Kitchen: Organic foods `resource` with links to foods, restaurants, markets, farms, vineyards, gardening, recipes and health.
- Organic OnLine: The word "organic" on the label stands for a commitment to an agriculture that strives for a balance with nature, using methods and materials that are of low impact to the environment.
- Organic Planet: Sells certified organic food ingredients. Products include organic seeds, beans, oils, dried fruits, sweeteners, spices, and grains.
- Organic Seafood: Supplier of certified organic seafood including salmon, shrimp, caviar, and crabmeat. Company profile, and product and contact details.
- Organic Valley: Certified organic dairy products, eggs, meats and vegetables.
- Organic.dk: Danish organic food network, news, companies, export/import, facts and organizations.
- OrganicTrader Network: On-line trading portal for the organic community.
- Original Foods: Offers organically grown chicken meat and organic gin. Product and contact details.
- Panpacific Export And Import: Exporters and importers of organic fresh and dried fruit, vegetables, and nuts and beans.
- Peppertrade Organic Herbs and Spices: Trading place for organic herbs and spices from all origins.
- Popowich Milling Ltd.: Milling and packaging of GMO free, organic and Kosher certified oats.
- Pro Organics Food: Canadian distributor of fresh organic food.
- Produce Green Foundation: Hong Kong Educational Organic Farm
- Purity Foods, Inc.: Purity Foods sells pasta, spelt flour, beans, seeds and grains, dried fruits and nuts, and spelt Vita-Spelt products.
- Queenswood Natural Foods: Suppliers of organic and non-GM commodities and products to the food manufacturing and independent healthfood sectors. Chilled and frozen products also available.
- Ray and Gerrie's Herbs & Berries: Growers of organic hydroponically grown greenhouse culinary herbs and winter berries.
- Respect Organics: Manufacturers of baked goods and prepared meals made with organic ingredients. UK.
- Resteya Trading s.r.l.: Italian grower of organic aromatic herbs.
- Road's End Organics: Manufactures a non-dairy cheese substitute called chReese, available with organic whole wheat elbows, semolina shells or brown rice penne which is also wheat and gluten-free.
- Rosaly's Garden: Selling organic gardening videos, books and pictures. Organic gardening tips.
- ShariAnn's Organics: "All the Flavors of the Earth" - makers of organic soups, beans and pumpkin products based in Dexter, Michigan.
- Simply Organic: UK distributor of organic foods.
- SoFine Foods Tofu: Dutch producer of organic tofu. Company profile and contact details.
- Soil Association: Britain's certification body for organic producers. Extensive library of resources.
- Soland: Organic foods, gluten free, low fat, non-dairy, sugar free, carob, cholesterol free.
- Spectrum Naturals, Inc: Natural foods company that manufactures certified organic culinary oils, condiments, and EFA products.
- Staglin Family Vineyards: A family-owned Napa Valley winery devoted organic methods
- Stonington Creek Distributors L.L.P.: Distributors of organic spaghetti sauces, condiments, and coffee. Elkhorn, Wisconsin.
- Straus Family Creamery: California's award-winning organic and kosher dairy, with products including cream-top milk in glass bottles.
- Stremicks Heritage Foods: Produces organic dairy products in Santa Ana, California.
- SunWest Foods, Inc.: Rice, Nuts, Organic Rice and Wild & Specialty Rice.
- Sunnyside Farms: Organic "kobe" beef, vegetables, herbs and flowers, berries,apples, peaches and pears.
- Sunrich Food Group: Global supplier of organic soy, corn, and rice products.
- Symbio: Producers and distributers of Polish-grown organic fruits, vegetables, herbs, and grains.
- The Billington Food Group: Importing and distributing food ingredients throughout the UK and Worldwide. Offers unrefined organic cane sugar, produced from organically-grown sugar cane. Soil Association certified.
- The Organic Store: UK directory of organic food and drink resources and suppliers.
- Tradin Organic Agriculture B.V.: Provides customers with a range of organic ingredients and sourcing.
- True Loaf Bakery: Organic Flour made from Stone Ground Wheat. Gluten-Free and produced by Windmill in the UK.
- Vida Organica: UK distributor of natural and organic products from South America. Including skin care loofahs, Panela sugar cane products, Casabe bread and herbal remedies.
- Vital Vittles: Organic Whole Grain Bread from the Schwin Family Mill and Bakery in Berkeley, CA.
- Walnut Acres Organic Farms: Producers of soups, pasta sauces, salsas, juices, and kids' snacks. Product details include ingredients and nutrition information. Search feature locates U.S. retailers.
- Wanda's Nature Farm Foods: Manufacturer and marketer of organic, all natural, fat-free baking mixes for bread machines and conventional baking. Fifty different gourmet mixes and houseware items such as Bread Boxes, Bagel Savors and a Bagel Safe Slicer.
- WhiteWave Vegetarian Cuisine: Certified organic soy products such as tofu, milk, yogurt and tempeh.
- Wild West Organic Harvest: An organic industry fresh food pioneer since 1976, Wild West offers over 2,300 products from one of Canada's only certified organic distribution centres.
- Willow Hill Farm Organic Sheep Cheese: Makes farmhouse cheese, aged in an underground cave from their own herd of sheep. Vermont.
- Winter Creek Gardens: Certified organic farm located in the Capay Valley, northwest of Davis, California.
- Wisconsin Organics: Producers of organic dairy products. Includes information about organic standards, products, dealer list. Offices in Thorp and Bonduel.
- Wise Poultry: Distributors of Kosher organic chicken and turkey. Includes a list of stores in USA where the products can be purchased.
- Wolaver's - Organic Beer: Information about their 'pale ale', and organic farming.
- Woodstock Organics: Offers a line of frozen, organic soups. Company profile, product information, and contact links.
- Yeo Valley Organic Company Ltd.: British manufacturer of organic yogurt.
This category in other languages: