Search Home : Business : Food and Related Products
- Betty Crocker: Producer of main and side dishes, desserts and baking products. Offers meal planning, award winning recipes, menu suggestions and special occasion tips.
- Birds Eye Foods: Produces canned, bottled, and frozen food products, including vegetable, salad dressings, and snack items.
- CHS Foods: United States manufacturer of flour and corn tortillas, and prepared Mexican foods. Also offers sunflower, wheat and soy-based ingredients for food manufacturers.
- Carb Options: Manufacturers lower carbohydate soups, pastas, cooking sauces and cereals. Includes recipes and meal plans. Australia.
- Cargill Foods: Manufacturers a variety of food and baking items, additives, and sweeteners.
- Chi-Chi's: Provides customers with Mexican sauces, tortilla shells and related items. Includes company history, catalog, retail locator, coupons, events, recipes, and a food glossary.
- ConAgra Foods, Inc.: Food service suppliers offering shelf-stable foods, seafood, and dairy products. Also makes agricultural products and food ingredients, and mills flour and corn.
- Condi – Alimentar, S.A.: Produces and packages a variety of spices, gelatins, instant mashed potatoes, cocoa, and dried fruits. Portugal.
- Dean Specialty Foods Group, LLC.: Producers of a variety of condiments, sauces, beverage mixes, and syrups. Company profile, and product and contact details.
- Emborg Foods A/S: International food suppliers of seafood, fresh and frozen meats, and bulk-packed dairy products. Company profile, product and contact details.
- Fine Form: Manufactures a range of low glycemic index foods. Includes information on the glycemic index and the benefits of low GI foods.
- General Mills, Inc.: International production, marketing and distribution of cereals, snacks and processed foods, with details of branded products, subsidiaries and joint ventures.
- Glory Foods: Specializes in producing seasoned, southern-style canned goods, frozen food and fresh produce. Includes store location finder.
- Goya Foods: Family-run food company offering beans, rice, nectars, seasonings and authentic Spanish, Mexican and Hispanic specialties. Offers an online recipe library and product catalog available in English and Spanish.
- Hain Celestial Group, Inc.: Markets, distributes and sells full line of natural foods, cooking oils, sugar-free products, medically directed snack foods, low sodium food products and frozen kosher food products. (Nasdaq: HAIN).
- Hanover Foods Corporation: Independently-owned food processor manufactures frozen, canned, refrigerated, fresh, glass-packed, snack food, and even freeze-dried food items. Includes company history and information about the local outlet store. Located in Pennsylvania, USA.
- Henry and Henry: Manufactures fruit and creme fillings, icings and glazes for ice cream and bakery items. Gives information about the company, recipes, and list of products.
- Kraft Foods, Inc.: Find information on the food company's 61 brands by region, investor information, corporate news, management biographies, and career opportunities.
- MSI Germany: Manufacturer of compressed emergency food rations, and supplier of basic relief items.
- Marquez Brothers: Produces, imports and distributes Mexican style dairy products, meat items and canned goods. Site includes list of items for sale, recipes, trade events.
- Michael Foods, Inc.: A diversified food processor and food distributor with businesses in egg products, refrigerated grocery products, specialty dairy products and refrigerated potato products.
- Molda: Specializes in manufacturing fruits, bakery fillings, mixes, and dried milk products. Located in Germany.
- Molise Farms: Produces baked goods, cheeses, biscuits, coffee, and liqueurs. Agnone, Italy.
- Nestle USA: Manufactures baked goods, milk flavorings, soups, refrigerated pasta, beverages, juices, jams, baby food, frozen meals, coffee creamers, cat food and desserts.
- Nishimoto Trading Co., Ltd.: Imports, exports and produces a line of asian food, beverages, restaurant and health and beauty products. Includes a variety of items, such as rice, flour, beans, beer, wine, dried seafoods, vegetables and vinegars. Has branches in the US, Canada, China and Japan.
- Rich's: Specializes in baked goods, desserts, barbecued meats, and Italian cuisine. Includes company background and news releases.
- San Miguel Corporation: Food, beverage and packaging company in the Philippines and Southeast Asia. Includes company and investor information.
- Sara Lee Foods: Produces a variety of foods under a family of brand names. Includes company information, promotions, and recipes.
- Savoie's: Makers of Cajun smoked sausages and meats, rice dressing mix, roux, seafood pies and ready-made entrees.
- Seneca Foods Corp.: Produces canned, bottled and frozen food products, including vegetable products, apple products and grape products. (Nasdaq: SENEA).
- Tharakan and Company: Manufactures and sells vanilla, cocoa and coffee bean products. Also, offers coconut oil, nutmeg, pepper, pineapple pulp and turmeric.
- Topco Associates LLC: Provides procurement, quality assurance, packaging, and other services for supermarket retailers, wholesalers, and foodservice companies. Features contact information for distribution centers and news. Based in Skokie, Illinois.
- Tova Industries, Inc.: Manufacturer, packer and distributor of dry food products, such as potato products, seasonings, baking mixes, and soup bases. Page includes online catalog and list of divisions.
- Vita-Life Industries, Inc.: Manufacturer of emergency food ration bars and supplier of basic relief items.
This category in other languages: