Search Home : Business : Healthcare : Computing : Software : Diagnostic and Educational
- 5GL Software: Develops and markets medical diagnosis decision support, with database software and interactive references. Includes screenshots. Windows only. New South Wales, Australia.
- ASSORT: Background and relevant papers on an Ophthalmic Software System and Astigmatic Vector Calculator, supporting the Alpins Method of Astigmatism Analysis.
- AccuImage: Developers of heart disease and cancer screening software and report generation for CT and MRI scanners, coronary calcium measurements and virtual colonoscopy.
- Acurom: Offers chiropractic software which simplifies examination and reporting procedures.
- Allergy Advisor: Offers software that assists in diagnosis and management of all allergy and intolerance conditions. Includes information on additives and preservatives.
- Andromeda Medical Science: Multimedia CD-ROMs for cardiovascular teaching.
- Applied Neuroscience Inc.: Specializing in QEEG (Quantitative EEG) analysis and display software, database as well as discriminant functions to help diagnose neurological disorders.
- Area Medica Soft International Srl: Developers of software for digestive endoscopy, with sample pages and author profiles. Available in several languages.
- Artman Technologies: Offers transplant database applications, laboratory systems and drivers for lab equipment.
- C and S Solutions: Offers educational software programs for health related professions. Includes list of programs and prices, user manual, and catalog.
- Cardiobase: Offers an SLQ client-server cardiac database for hospital departments. Includes product details.
- Cyriax Orthopaedic Medicine: Offers a course in orthopaedic medicine, demonstrating clinical diagnosis and examination techniques. Includes clips and ordering information.
- DigitalMed: Offers software for handhelds, including acid base interpreter, blood gas interpretation and electrolyte analysis.
- Dumas Ltd: Produces medical information CD-Roms for those in research and education. Includes sample clips.
- Eemagine: Offers various neurology diagnosis software solutions. Includes downloads and newsletter.
- HemoDiff: Offers an online hematological calculator (white blood cells, minidiff, thrombocytes, reticulocytes).
- I2I Network: Offers Interactive Query System, a biofeedback and stress testing system.
- IntuMed: An e-learning joint venture between the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, Harvard Medical International and Intuition providing professional training to healthcare professionals worldwide.
- Med-Data Systems, Inc.: Offers WoundImager for wound assessments and OrthoImager for orthopedic analysis. Includes screenshots and downloads.
- MedKeeper: Provides formulary management software and cancer clinical trials workflow systems.
- Medical Soft: BABE: Offers a DOS program that generates comprehensive OB ultrasound report and graphs for physician and sonographers.
- Medical Software Ltd.: Echocardiographic interpretation software. Offers time-limited version, news, and testimonials.
- Medicine Rules Corporation: Provides decision support tools for mental health professionals to aid in diagnostic evaluation and treatment. Includes online ordering.
- Medtamic Pty Ltd: Offers software to assist in the organisation of medical imaging/multimedia and intra-operative videos.
- OZ Systems: Provides pediatric hearing loss detection, health data management and web-based newborn screening tests for early intervention.
- Open Software Library: Supplier of nursing and medical multimedia for health professionals.
- PACSGEAR, Inc.: Provides scanning software solutions designed to augment PACS installations.
- Podiatry Board Preparation Software: Software to help Podiatry residents to prepare for the ABPS, ABPOPPM, and ABPSB podiatry board examinations
- Pukka-j: Offers Dicom Explorer, an advanced medical imaging application for radiology, teleradiology and pacs.
- Sage Diagram: Offers a free, computerized burn diagramming tool for burn-care professionals.
- Teachscreen Software: Offers digital imaging solutions and database products for dermatology clinics.
- The R.A.L.E. Repository: Offers audio presentation software featuring respiratory sounds in health and disease for use in medical education. Includes online ordering.
- UpToDate: A clinical reference on CD-ROM providing physicians with current information.
This category in other languages: