Search Home : Business : Healthcare : Computing : Software : Occupational Health and Safety
- Ailan Corporation: Offers an online OSHA and FROI recording and reporting software program.
- Assessor: A health and safety risk assessment package for Windows 95/98/NT4.
- Behavioural Safety Knowledge Resource: A free interactive website that is dedicated to behavioural safety, safety culture, safety climate, safety training and risk assessments.
- CHI: Offers occupational health and clinical audit software.
- ChemADVISOR Inc.: MSDS authoring and chemical regulatory database. Products, services, and training.
- Chemical Safety Software: Products for environmental and safety compliance, management, planning and reporting. Products, services, and demonstration download.
- CompWatch: Workers Comp Case Management Software case management and claims tracking system. Provides management reports and graphs for tracking and trending accidents, OSHA Log, and management reports and graphs.
- Computer Craft: New Zealand company offering ISM, a safety and loss management recording and analysis system.
- Curtis Management Resources, LLC: Provides a variety of compliance software, including MSDS, emissions reporting, and training records management.
- Det Norske Veritas: Consequence and process hazard analysis software for Chemical, Petrochemical industries, Onshore and Offshore industries.
- Digital Coast Software: California tax software for compliance with hazardous waste law. Order form, technical support, and products.
- EHSfreeware: A gateway to hundreds of free environmental, health and safety (EHS) software packages, databases, and interactive information resources.
- Environmental Science Limited: Offers the ChemHELP software package for compliance applications, including compiling and checking MSDS. Free downloadable demonstration.
- Ergosystems: Free trial health and safety and CDM software downloads. Features web applications and legal databases, including free online ergonomic assessment.
- F1 Compliance Software: An integrated suite of OSHA compliance software. Includes MSDS, Industrial Hygiene, Risk Assessment, Job Safety Analysis, Incident Management, and medical records. User-configurable, multilingual.
- FieldAce: Offers software which automates inspection and audit activity for health, safety, preventive maintenance and environmental compliance.
- First Aid Training CDROM: Output a powerpoint presentation to projector via a laptop computer, or print hardcopy OHP foils and student handouts from the CD. Also includes a reference manual, student handouts and assessment forms in Microsoft Word 97 format.
- FirstReport Software: OSHA recordkeeping software completes OSHA 200 Log and workers' compensation first report of injury.
- Hastam: Supplier of health, safety and environmental programs. Services, location, and news.
- Hazox Corporation: Supplier of software solutions for automating environmental regulatory and logistics management for the enterprise. Documents and records generated include Material Safety Data Sheets, Hazardous Material Labels, and transportation documents and compliance history for local, national and international regulations.
- ID Group: Supplier of Lockout/Tagout, confined space and related workplace safety implementation services.
- IMASS Group: Provides occupational health and safety services within the UK.
- INTAZ: Offers health and safety software to help companies meet their legislative requirements and internal standards.
- ImageWave Corporation: MSDSFinder is Comprehensive software for MSDS Management, chemical regulatory reporting and environmental data management, and compliance reporting.
- IncidentReports.com: Offers reporting software delivered as an Internet service to PC, Palm or PocketPC devices.
- Instamation Systems: Offers computer based automated lockout tagout system that promotes OSHA-1910 compliance.
- Interactive Media Communications: Developer and publisher of multimedia training products addressing health, safety and environmental topics. Catalogue of CD-ROM, videotape and web-based training programs to help companies comply with OSHA and other government regulations.
- JSA Report Generator: Offers an automated report generator for Job Safety Analysis (JSA).
- MPS Consultancy Pty Ltd: Allows companies to manage their dangerous goods, risk assessment, hazardous substances, asbestos, and noise issues. Company information, product details, and background.
- MSDS Labels and Tracking Software: Prints secondary MSDS labels or tracks material safety data sheets. Downloads, distributors, and products.
- Mannus Corporation: Makers of Compliance: EHS; an environmental, health and safety compliance system for managers and consultants.
- Mastery Technologies: CD-ROM Training Resources including safety training, management issues, resources and products available for purchase.
- Maxisoft Safety Sign Software: Offers hazard identification software and supplies that allow providers to make their own safety signs, chemical and product safety labels.
- Medgate: Offers a browser based, modular software package for occupational health, safety and OSHA reporting.
- Mistic Limited: Offers safety software for asbestos management and gas inspections.
- NetLearning, Inc.: Computer based learning (CBL) systems to meet OSHA and JCAHO training requirements for hospitals and industry.
- NetOSHA: An internet based workers compensation OSHA Reporting system for employers. Product details, pricing, and support.
- OSHA Interactive Expert Advisors: Free software from OSHA to identify hazards and to determine how OSHA standards apply to your situation, covering: Asbestos, Confined Spaces, Fire, Lead, Lockout-Tagout, Respirators.
- OSHA Training: OSHA computer-based Safety Training in a cost-effective and instructionally effective manner.
- Occusoft Corporation: Develops and publishes customizable, module-based RMIS Software.
- Optimi: Offers SISST occupational safety and health information management systems.
- Osha200.com: OSHA 200 Log software is totally free. Handles up to ten recordable incidents per year for a single location.
- Quality Systems, Inc.: Provides the Safety Tagging System, a software application to help companies meet OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147 for lockout/tagout.
- Quantum Computing: Occupational Health and Safety Management Software.
- Risk Management Technologies: Specializes in the design of enterprise-level risk management solutions to address health, safety, environment, community and sustainability issues.
- Robertson's Safety and Health Information: Free software, links, laws, and rules for safety in a wide variety of environments.
- SCBA Trak and SCBA BOSS: Software solutions for Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus record keeping. In service with over 1,300 fire departments and industrial safety departments worldwide.
- Safecode, Ltd.: Supplies quality, safety, environmental and risk management software solutions to the healthcare industry.
- SafetyNet Software: SafetyNet Software provides a complete process of OSHA compliance with the lockout tagout standard
- SiteMaster: Offers fully compliant asbestos management and surveying software. Includes support, screenshots and downloads.
- Spiramid: Offers software for maintaining and disseminating health and safety related information. Includes support and contact details.
- Summit Training Source, Inc.: Environmental, health and safety training programs in video, cd-rom, online and print formats.
- The Health and Safety Software Company: Offers software for compliance with all UK health and safety legislation.
- Trainum Safety: Provides safety training videos for forklift, Haz Comm, and other areas of safety and OSHA compliance.
- TrendTracker: Software solutions for audits and incident tracking. From Marsh, Inc. Downloadable brochures available online.
- Tripod Diagnostics International B.V.: Tripod is a tool to manage the human error component in accidents. It makes a profile of the strong and weak points of an organisation. (Netherlands)
- Vivid Learning Systems: Offering occupational health and safety training software (CBT) for a variety of industries, training workers to meet OSHA regulations.
- Wisconsin Safety Consultants: OSHA safety training and power point slides for the safety professional.
- Workers Companion: Workers compensation software. Helps companies complete and file their First Report of Injury, OSHA 200 reports, and other workers' compensation reports and claims management functions, including email and EDI.
- Xaracon, Ltd.: Asbestos database package.