Search Home : Business : Healthcare : Computing
- 3M Health Information Systems: Supplier of clinically-based computer systems and software.
- A+ Medical Management and Education: Provides training and services to medical practices and their staff. Offers and provides support for several practice management and billing software programs.
- AID Diagnostika GmbH: Offers diagnostic kits for autoimmune and infectious disease and genetic marker kits for alleles and mutations.
- Albert Ackermann: Offers communication and data systems for hospitals and long term care facilities.
- American Health Care Software: A software and computer network systems application service provider.
- Amokka Java: Offers radiology information and speech recognition software.
- Athena Healthcare, Inc.: Online subscription services.
- Automating Peripherals Inc.: Providing turnkey labor management and human `resource` information systems for healthcare organizations has been their only business.
- Availity: Offers a secure web portal that enables batch and real-time transactions with multiple health plans. Includes demonstration and company details.
- Breveon: Develops and markets specialized medical vocabularies and other speech recognition application software for healthcare documentation.
- CCOW: Offers information about the CCOW format for clinical data and applications.
- Camtronics Medical Systems: Manufacturer of medical imaging, archiving and reporting systems.
- CardioNow: Provides outsourced image management and web-based cardiology video delivery systems.
- Cardioscan Inc: Automated reporting systems for non-invasive cardiovascular laboratories, including echocardiography, and stress testing and for information retrieval and management.
- Cellatlas: Cell analysis and diagnosis.
- CertSite: Utilization management.
- Checklist: Computer model for planning hospitals and reducing waiting lists.
- Claredi: Offers HIPAA compliance testing services and certification for EDI transactions.
- Click4Care: Provides internet care management systems.
- CodingandEducation.com: Offers medical coding training and resources.
- Computer Systems Company,Inc.: Software and document imaging solutions provider.
- DAOU Systems: Offering integrated information technology (IT) solutions and services for the U.S. healthcare industry.
- Dallas Humble,Inc.: Offers management, software, and products for doctors. Includes billing, software, and consulting information. Also includes CPA help.
- Dawning Technologies Inc: Providing clinical interface solutions. Located in Fairport, New York.
- DocuSys: Provides digital closed-loop system for tracking and monitoring injectable anesthesia and preventing adverse drug interactions. Includes product overview and upcoming events.
- Dr. Subrahmanyam Karuturi: Offers information on computers and technology from the physician's perspective.
- Duodecim Medical Publications Ltd: Collection of concise clinical guidelines. An aid in both diagnostic work-up and patient care. Available on cd or the internet. Finland Company.
- EDI-Health Group.: Providing members with the ability to process dental electronic claims and pre-authorizations over a secured environment on the world wide web.
- Eddy Philippe & Associates: A consultant `group` that specializes in software development for the US and International Ophthalmic/Optometric markets.
- Edward Koscic & Associates: Providing consulting services for many types of LTHC facilities.
- Egis Healthcare Technologies: Distributor of healthcare software in laboratory information system (LIS) of Technidata (TDLims) for laboratories in Asian region.
- Eigen: Provides systems which allow cath labs to digitally capture, view, transport, and archive moving diagnostic images.
- Envoy Corporation: Provider of electronic data interchange services to participants in the health care market.
- Etiam: Offers multimedia healthcare communication software for secure medical data exchange.
- Expert Coding: Online assessment and information system for Medicare coding and reduces billing third party payer audit exposure and enhances compliance initiatives.
- Folio's Medical Directories: Physician and healthcare facility database for the east coast US.
- Fuld Institute for Technology: Develops and distributes multimedia hardware systems and software to healthcare institutions and nursing schools.
- GeoAccess: Works with managed care organizations, employers, consulting firms and regulatory agencies.
- HIPAA Help Now: Directory featuring information about regulations and laws, and vendors and services that help doctors achieve HIPAA compliance.
- Health Care Data Systems: A provider of software solutions and services to the medical industry.
- Health Early Alarm Recognition and Telemonitoring System: European project created to design and develop new equipment and tools to offer innovative health and heart care tools.
- HealthLine Systems, Inc.: MedicalStaffLine is an advanced system which streamlines medical staff management tasks and the credentialing process.
- Healtheon: Offering internet solutions to simplify and improve healthcare.
- Hudson Microsystems, Inc.: Developers of ChartNet Transcription and ChartNet Dictation systems for medical transcription.
- HxBenefit Inc.: ASP offering pharmacy claims benefit processing, data analysis and reporting services.
- IDX Systems Corporation: Offers financial, administrative, and clinical software and systems to health care organizations.
- IMS Health: Offers information solutions for pharmaceutical and healthcare industries.
- INC: Information Network Corporation (INC) is a leading provider of outsourced administrative services and information systems solutions to managed care organizations in both commercial and government-funded environments nationwide.
- INTRAcare: Subscription based online information system.
- InferMed: Provides an integrated portfolio of advanced software products in clinical trials and decision support.
- Ingenix: A health care information and research company providing a comprehensive line of clinical and cost management solutions. Eden Prairie, Minnesota.
- InteGreat: Sign-on access to clinical data.
- Integrated Medical Systems, Inc.: Financial and information systems software products, programming services, consulting services and staff outsourcing.
- IntelliSoft Group, Inc.: The developer of IntelliCred for Windows, a client/server credentialing software solution. The program is multi-user and multi-entity capable.
- Intelligent Medical Objects: Offers object-oriented, relational database and pattern-recognition technologies for healthcare.
- KLAS Enterprises of Utah: This site is intended for Healthcare CIOs, CEOs, vendors, consultants and investment bankers to provide candid, current information on the vendors in the healthcare industry. All data is collected from CIOs and directors in Healthcare and compiled into useful reports.
- Kare-Med Consulting: Offers medical coding classes. Includes faculty qualifications, course list, locations, and FAQ.
- LanVision Systems, Inc.: Provides healthcare information access systems which enable hospitals and integrated healthcare networks capture, store, manage, route, retrieve and process core clinical and financial patient information. (Nasdaq: LANV).
- Lawson Software: Provides medical delivery and payer community with the business system infrastructure to address information needs, from integration and managed care to regulatory and reporting requirements.
- Logical Images: Provides software tools for the practice of dermatology and visual medicine.
- Lumisys Incorporated: Designs, manufactures and markets family of precision digitizers which convert medical images on film or video into digital format. (Nasdaq: LUMI).
- MDPad: Provides physicians with hand held computers with electronic prescription pads to provide focused medical education at the point of care with the patient.
- MDeverywhere: Provides doctors with an internet platform of automated services at the point of care, including charge capture and dictation, using PDAs.
- MEDIWARE Information Systems, Inc.: Develops, sells and supports computer-based management information systems for use in various clinical departments of hospitals. (Nasdaq: MEDW).
- MMICmedportal: Provides internet-based services for physicians and their practices.
- MammoBase: MammoBase is a Win95/98/NT, BI-RADS compliant program that produces automatic mammography reports using plain English. Reports may be completely edited by the radiologist, while maintaining statistical integrity.
- MedShape LLC.: Software and consulting company.
- Medcal: Develops computer software and hardware for medical education, patient screening and monitoring.
- MediNotes Corporation: Designs and markets cutting edge software for busy medical practices.
- MediSpecialty.com: Builds vertical healthcare communities for medical professionals.
- Medicity: Offers a secure internet platform that gives physicians single sign-on access to data from hospitals, laboratories and imaging centers.
- Melyx Corporation: Computer software program that combines computer-assisted care plan development with physician's orders information. .
- Menne Biomed Software Development: Menne Biomed develops software for biomedical signal processing and ultrasound. Database system for monitoring of clinical trials and forms management system with OCR (TeleForm(R))
- Neometric Incorporated: Enterprise business systems for the Behavioral Health Care industry.
- NetRegulus: Offers web-based software to manage regulated data of medical device, biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies.
- Nova Solutions: Offers computer systems for health care organizations. Features listings of HIPAA conferences, workshops and seminars.
- Nuesoft.com: Nuesoft is a Microsoft Solution Provider specializing in Windows-based medical information systems for solo and `group` medical practices and university health centers. Nuesoft's MEDICAT is widely recognized as the most user-friendly medical information application available.
- Online Consultant Software: RFP software to select hospital and healthcare computer systems.
- PAR Excellence Systems: Provides flexible, point-of-use supply chain management systems for healthcare.
- PatientLink, Inc.: Patient-entered data to interface directly with your electronic medical record.
- PerDATUM, Inc: PerDatum, Inc. develops, markets, and supports windows based case management software application for safety, workers' compensation, risk management, and occupational healthcare professionals.
- PhDx e-SYSTEMS: An application service provider.
- Pharmaceutical Calculations: Offers free online pharmaceutical calculators to students and professionals.
- Phoenix Health Systems: Comprehensive health industry `resource` on HIPAA privacy and security regulatory issues and compliance.
- PhysicianPracticeASP: Provides resources for information on the use of Application Service Provider (ASP) services for physician practices.
- Physicians' Computing Chronicle: Provides help the Canadian physician locate, utilize, and acquire information using computers. Includes news, articles, commentary, and web site reviews.
- Physio Tools: Produces information handouts for physiotherapy clients.
- PrivaComp: Security, privacy services for health care businesses and patients managing patients' HIPAA medical information rights.
- Professional Management Group: A provider of Electronic Medical Claims submission services in Virginia.
- Psyche Systems: Information systems for the clinical, anatomic and cytology laboratories.
- QS/1 Data Systems: Provides products, services, and support to a variety of healthcare providers. Company profile, information on products and services.
- Quality Link: Manage any quality system from ISO 9000, QS 9000, AS 9000, ISO 14000, Medical Devices.
- Quality Systems, Inc.: Designs, assembles, markets, installs, maintains and supports computerized information processing systems sold primarily to medical and dental `group` practices. (Nasdaq: QSII).
- Quovadx, Inc.: Provides a range of applications, services and products offerings which support the management of health care data and facilitate information exchange and electronic commerce among health care industry participants. (Nasdaq: QVDX).
- RealMed: A comprehensive solution of electronic commerce applied to healthcare claim resolution for patients, physicians, and insurance companies.
- Reliance Software Systems: Offers a secure, common access point for patient data management.
- Retail Management Products: Offers prescription medication bar code scanners for pharmacies. Includes pricing and demonstration request.
- Rxite Quick: Pharmacy computer system for the retail pharmacy.
- SAIC: Business contingency planning services, information security and HIPAA assessments.
- SOS Corporation: Provides software for facilities providing long term, subacute and assisted living services.
- ScriptPro: Offers robotic prescription dispensing systems for pharmacies. Includes installation and training information.
- See-a-doctor.com: Provides online appointment services to doctor offices.
- Teton Data Systems: STAT!Ref delivers electronic access to general medical, specialty and drug reference texts you rely on.
- The Patient Education Institute: Offering software and hardware services to healthcare institutions interested in implementing interactive health communication systems for patient education.
- TranscriptionGear.com: Focuses focus on dictation and transcription systems, software and supplies.
- Tri-Analytics: Company specializes in the design, development, and management of high-quality medical data systems, development of medical registry software, and injury research.
- Unicor Medical: Offers coding books, software, newsletters and hotline to meet your ICD-9, CPT and CCP needs.
- ZirMed.com: Healthcare claims processing.
- eInformatics: Physician centered Electronic Charting System for the medical practice.
This category in other languages: