Search Home : Business : Healthcare : Healthcare Management
- @Global, Inc.: A healthcare information technology company based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The company's core product is Allegro, a fully integrated Claims/Case Management/Medical Bill Review system.
- Accredo Health, Inc.: Parent organization for a family of companies providing specialized contract pharmacy and related services beneficial to patients with certain chronic diseases. Headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee. (Nasdaq: ACDO).
- Alicare Medical Management: Medical Cost Management and Health Information Services. Executive Offices: New York, NY.
- Alliance Healthcare Systems: A diverse organization with a radiology core and partnerships for management services and healthcare delivery
- AmeriHealth Administrators: A national third party administrator (TPA) providing management services, health benefits claims administration and other outsourcing services to self-insured companies nationwide.
- Amsurg Corp.: Acquires, develops and operates practice-based ambulatory surgery centers. (Nasdaq: AMSGA)
- BASS Medical, Inc.: Creator of the BASS Fluid Control System (TM) that manages "fluid on the floor" problems in surgery centers and operating rooms.
- BEST Health Information Services: This site contains information of outsourcing health information management services e.g copying services, loose filing, chart purge & shift, and dupilate chart identification & combination
- Better Health Technologies: Recent writings and a sample presentation and medical informatics regarding population health, telehealth, and care management.
- CDM Services, Inc.: Healthcare financial services, accounts receivable management, patient accounting, follow-up of pended & denied claims, remittance advice audits, insurance & billing to medical clinics, practices, physicians, doctors. Located in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Compass Resources, Inc: Credentials verification services. Applications, data conversions and sychronization, automated forms completion, paperless services available.
- DBC America: Solutions for spine patients, physicians, payers and employers. Documentation Based Care.
- DoctorQuality.com: Measure, select, purchase, and improve the quality of healthcare with the world's first medical quality benefits management company.
- Documented Messaging Systems: System designed to effectively and efficiently handle physician/patient contact.
- E-Meditek Solutions Limited: Third-party managed healthcare administrator. Includes contacts, services, and provider information.
- East West Consulting: The right path for health care management. A well established company that provides management consulting services, association management services and conference planning.
- Electronic Medical Transcription Services: Custom designed medical transcription solutions for each of our clients. We work with you to evaluate resources, timing and cost issues to develop and implement a service program that fits your medical transcription preferences and objectives.
- Fighting Managed Care: A psychiatrist protests against managed care and the United States health system. Includes articles about health care and insurance in the USA.
- First Correctional Medical Inc.: Providing on-site medical management for the correctional medical industry in prisons and other other incarcerated population facilities. Medical risk management, and staffing.
- Flow Management Technologies, Inc.: E-health company focused on physician-patient interaction. Delivers front office services through web based applications.
- Garnet Health Systems Corporation: Specializes in completion of provider credentialing applications. (Hampton, NH)
- HHA Compliance: Secure, online office management software to keep your Home Health Agency in constant compliance with all regulatory and HHA accreditation entities.
- HIPAA Compliance Project Management Software for Windows: HIPView is a HIPAA compliance project management software designed for Windows. Straightforward, easy to use management system.
- HIPAA Summit: This summit covers privacy, data security, compliance, confidentiality, privacy, Gramm-Leach-Bliley, and transaction and code sets. Designed for providers, legislators, regulators, attorneys, and privacy, security and compliance officers, the summit topics include transaction testing, compliance verification, budgeting, and implementation planning
- Health Care and Medical Management: Experts provide management for health care hospitals and medical groups, including physician practice information systems and managed care organizations.
- Health Information Designs, Inc. (HID): An innovator of turning drug data into actionable information since 1976, specializing in drug utilization review.
- HealthCare Transaction Processors,Inc: HTP, Inc. develops software technologies to enable healthcare plans and administrative service providers to exchange secure electronic healthcare transactions via the internet and private networks.Hipaa Specified Data Elements.
- HealthEAppointments.com: Utilizes internet based technology to provide doctors and their patients a safe, secure, and easy method to make online medical appointments.
- Healthscape, Inc.: Provides development support to all components of the healthcare industry.
- Heart Care Imaging: Works with physicians and hospitals to add nuclear cardiology imaging services to their facilities, providing equipment, personnel, physician education and other practice management services.
- Heath Information Management Software and Services: Integrail develops clinical and financial decision support solutions that merge and transform medical/pharmacy claims data into the information you need to better manage healthcare resources.
- Hospital Integrated System - Brazil: Informatic system for hospital automation, including all the sectors such as first aid, surgical center, check in, nursery, hospital pharmacy, revenues, costs, inventory. Software in Portuguese Sistema Integrado Hospitalar
- Hospital Management for the Future - QPR Software: QPR Software for Hospital Management is a software product suite designed to improve the quality and management of clinical care and hospital/health care management in the areas of clinical process analysis and activity-based costing.
- INHAA - Illinois Nursing Home Administrators Association: Provides educational programs and publications pertinent to the long term care profession. Includes a monthly newsletter, member benefits, conferences, and contacts.
- Integrated Medical Delivery: Integrated Medical Deliver offers healthcare facility development and management. Specializing in physician-owned facilities.
- Integrated Specialists Management Services, Inc.: Provides specialty practice management for multiple anesthesia groups across the country.
- JCAHO Consultants for Healthcare Industry: Barrins Assoc are JCAHO behavioral healthcare consultants providing consultation and quality surveys for the healthcare industry, JCAHO.
- Keystone Healthcare: Keystone is a leading provider of emergency department management and consulting services.
- Landmark Health Solutions: Health care consulting, development and management firm specializing in the integration of services for the elderly and chronically ill.
- Lewis Computer Services, Inc.: A home health software vendor that encompasses OASIS, billing, management and point-of-care with critical pathways.
- Liberty Healthcare Group: National organization that develops and manages customized, integrated treatment delivery systems for the public and private sectors, in facility and community settings. Many of our programs support challenging populations. We staff positions in a variety of health care and allied disciplines.
- Managed Healthcare Associates, Inc.: The internet based, business to business healthcare marketing and contracting company specializing in reducing costs for long term care, acute care, alternate site and veterinary members.
- McKesson Information Solutions: Provides pharmaceutical and medical supplies and information solutions as well as services and automation.
- Meaghan Jared Partners: An independent healthcare management consulting firm providing comprehensive, specialized services.
- MediNetwork: A practice management software solution offering physicians support services: billing and scheduling, HIPAA compliance and data warehousing all through an application service provider allowing for low overhead and high productivity.
- Medical Audit Resource Services, Inc.: Providing comprehensive and detailed DRG and APC coding compliance audits and reviews
- OBGYN Management Limited: We work with obgyn specialists and managed care organizations to plan, develop, implement and administer the most effective OB/GYN risk-bearing networks possible.
- Oncology Solutions, LLC: Providing consulting and implementation services and cancer facility development services for academic medical centers, hospitals, physicians and research organizations.
- Outcomes in Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation: This site provides the tools for measuring and benchmarking outcomes in cardiopulmonary rehabilitation.
- PPO Check: Contracts with hospitals to identify and recover erroneous managed care discounts.
- Private Practice Associates: An organization providing complete practice start-up and management. (Omaha, NE)
- Reden-Anders Consulting: Dedicated to providing actuarial services to health care professionals; solid, useful practice information.
- Sentinel Data Systems: Consultants for HIPAA required contingency planning and disaster recovery, software for data backup and recovery, asset tracking, PC migration, and IT support.
- SoftMed Systems, Inc.: Providing high quality health information management solutions with varied applications.
- Source Medical: Industry leading providers of turnkey solutions for ambulatory surgery centers, including scheduling, registration, billing, credentialling, inventory, clinical log, case costing, accounting, and report generation software.
- Specialty Surgicenters, Inc.: Physician owned outpatient surgery center development, accreditation and management services. (Roswell, GA)
- The Quammen Group: The Quammen Group - Healthcare Management and Technology Consulting firm. Services include: Strategic Analysis, Investment, Vendor Selection, Deployment, Integration, Project Management and Support.
- Universal Health Services: Third largest hospital management company in the United States.
- VERITAS Medical Services Inc.: Provider of accurate, comprehensive practitioner application completion services to the health care industry.
- Wisconsin Health Information Network: WHIN is the nations first full service information network, linking health care providers, insurance companies, ancillary services and others. WHIN offers clinical and financial products that assist health care professionals in reducing administrative costs.
- Xpediate Consulting: Healthcare Management and Technology Consultants including HIPAA consulting
- d-Target: Clinical research organization specialized in medical devices and in-vitro diagnostics. Full support and management of clinical investigations whether pre-market or post-marketing, including reimbursement trials.