Search Home : Business : Healthcare : News and Media
- Apollo Managed Care Publications: Clinical guidelines for primary care and behavioral health, credentialing and privileges manual, policy and procedure manuals and other publications for HMOs, hospitals and medical groups.
- Assisted Living Group: Provide an information package on how to start an Assisted Living Facility, blueprints, profit-loss reports and operations manuals.
- BPubs.com -: A collection of business articles and publications related to the healthcare and health science industry.
- Career Publishing: Information about publications in nursing, allied health, and health occupations.
- Clinical Leadership and Management Review: Current and past issue contents, author guidelines, and information about the Clinical Laboratory Management Association.
- Continuing Care: Magazine for case management and discharge planning professionals.
- Cor Sonics Inc.: Offers an interactive CD ROM that teaches cardiac auscultation skills to physicians and other medical practitioners. Lists product information, price, target audience, on line demonstration, ordering and contact details.
- Creative Educational Concepts, LLC: Producing information leaflets for pediatric clinics, with sample pages and ordering details. Fredericksburg, Virginia, USA.
- Doctor's Shopper & Physician's Expo Homepage: New York based magazine for products and services.
- Dorland Healthcare Information: Publishes health and managed care directories, buying guides, market research reports, databases and mailing lists.
- Healthcare Industry News - Topix.net: News on the healthcare industry continually updated from thousands of sources around the net.
- Home Health Products: Product news magazine for the home health care industry.
- Ingenix Online: Provides comprehensive health care information and data.
- Interactive Eye: Patient education CDs and multimedia about the eye, ocular conditions, and laser surgery.
- Lippincott Williams and Wilkins: Global publisher of medical, nursing and allied health information resources in book, journal, newsletter, looseleaf, and electronic media formats.
- Medical Design Technology: New products, equipment, instrumentation and materials for the medical device manufacturing market, featuring searchable product and supplier databases.
- Medical News Report: Current medical and health care news, as well as crisis communications, media relations, and public relations information for the health care industry.
- Medsite Publishing: Online retailer of medical textbooks, including books related to ophthalmology and optometry.
- Medville and The Coding Institute Online: Publisher of over 30 specialty-specific healthcare coding newsletters.
- Meniscus Limited: Continuing Education programs nationally accredited by the ACCME, ANCC, and ACPE. These programs cover a wide range of subjects including oncology, women's health, and asthma.
- Models of Care: For health care professionals to compare their organizations' disease and care management programs to best practices implemented by highly respected health plans, health systems, hospitals, providers, and purchasers.
- My Home Health: Breaking news, information, and resources for home health care providers and agencies.
- Omni Diabetes, Inc: Providing publishing and marketing services for organisations associated with diabetic patients. Includes a newsletter and details of publications. Henderson, North Virginia, USA.
- PAHCOM Newsletter - Medical Office Management: A bimonthly newsletter designed for the small office setting, providing information on medical office management topics.
- PJB Publications Ltd.: Independent publisher of international business news and information services for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, animal health and brewing industries.
- PJP Publications Ltd.: Publisher of international business news and information services for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, device and diagnostic, crop protection and animal health and brewing industries.
- Physician Office News: Intended specifically for physician office practices and physician office managers.
- Spectrum Unlimited: Quarterly publication distributed to minority students at US medical schools.
- St Anthony Publishing: Books, audio seminars, conferences, electronic files concentrating in Medicare compliance, coding and reimbursement.
- Standish Prideaux and Pye: Specialize in medical, nursing and allied health titles.
- The Physiotherapy Site: Orthopaedic information, backed by research evidence, written by a Superintendent Chartered Physiotherapist.
- Topix.net: Healthcare: News about the healthcare industry, collected from various sources on the web.
- Topix.net: Pharmaceuticals: News about the pharmaceutical industry, collected from various sources on the web.
- Unique Opportunities The Physicians Resource: A magazine dedicated to helping physicians find rewarding new practices and develop their careers.
- Winslow: Marketers of books, assessment tools, software and resources relating to education, special needs, speech and language, social problems and mental heath issues.
- Winslow Press: Marketers of books, assessment tools, software and resources relating to education, special needs, speech and language, social problems and mental heath issues.