Search Home : Business : Healthcare : Products and Services : Diagnostic : Radiology
- AADCO Medical Inc.: Manufacturer of x-ray protective wear, x-ray protective glasses, medical imaging and surgical products.
- Advanced Analysis Technologies: Repair facility for Energy Dispersive x-ray Spectrometers and manufacture of wavelength dispersive x-ray spectrometer components.
- Alliance Imaging, Inc.: Provider of diagnostic services including, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), open-MRI, computed tomography (CT), single photon emission computerized tomography (SPECT), ultrasound and positron emission tomography (PET).
- Almen Laboratories, Inc.: A developer and supplier of complex and innovative software solutions in computer-aided detection, image and data processing and analysis.
- B&J X-Ray: Products for medical imaging including x-ray film, x-ray processors, x-ray equipment, darkroom accessories, cassettes and screens.
- CIS-US, Inc.: Develops, manufactures and markets radiopharmaceuticals, radioaerosol drug delivery devices, radiation sources for industrial radiography and medical brachytherapy, and blood unit irradiation systems.
- Carr Corporation: Products include x-ray illuminators, cassette passboxes, darkroom casework, lead shields, surgical casework and many others.
- Clear Image Cardiac Cath Lab Products: Cardiac Cath Lab supplies, film, processors, projectors, CDR media, repairs, and technical support.
- Clear Image Radiology: Biodegradable non-toxic cleaner for all parts of x-ray film processors used in radiology departments. Diagnostic imaging relies on clear image for clear x-rays.
- Clearmark: Providing X-ray markers that are non toxic and environmentally safe. They contain absorbing material with no lead or mercury. (Phoeniz, Arizona)
- Computerized Thermal Imaging, Inc.: Develops infrared technology for breast cancer screening and other medical applications.
- CorScan Plus: Offers turnkey packages for physicians to begin office-based nuclear cardiology services. Features course information and schedule as well as details of programs for institutions.
- Core Medical Imaging, Inc.: Provide medical digital imaging solutions to hospitals, clinics and imaging centers in the Pacific Northwest. Canon PACS and Digital Radiography Systems. Quantum Medical Radiology Systems.
- DOME Imaging Systems: Medical imaging display products including high-resolution display controllers, flat-panel displays and calibration software. Includes product information, corporate information, and support documents.
- Debex (Pty) Ltd.: Lodox, a Low Dose Digital x-ray machines for Emergency and Trauma applications.
- DesAcc: Designs low cost, easy to use software for utilizing DICOM and non-DICOM medical imaging data on your desktop (Win95/98/2000/NT, Mac)computer.
- Diagnostic Imaging Systems Inc.: Quality x-Ray products both medical and veterinary at low discount prices.
- Diagnostic Imaging- Europe: A European magazine dedicated to radiology. It includes current contents, forthcoming events, subject archive, and links to useful sites.
- Dynamic Imaging, Inc.: The leading System Integrator in the field of PACS, teleradiology, and digital radiography. Dynamic Imaging utilizes Canon's state-of-the-art medical image management technology.
- EDL: European provider of IT solutions in the field of Radiology Information Systems (RIS).
- ELK Nishimoto: Offering a wide range of reliable medical and x-ray products from Japan.
- Empire Teleradiology Associates: Offers consulting and interpretation services for with an emphasis on orthopedic clinics and CT screening centers.
- First Medical Imaging, Corp.: Used and new radiological equipment.
- Genesis Technology Partners: A medical technology management organization specializing in reducing the cost of maintenance of all types of medical instrumentation, especially radiology/imaging equipment.
- German Electronics Company: Parts new and replacement for Siemens, Polyphos, Mobilett and Siremobil.
- Image Content Technology LLC: Lucis image processing software reveals information hidden in the image such as the surface of bone, even soft tissue like muscle, nerves and tumors.
- ImageLabs, Inc.: Provides solutions for PACS, teleradiology and telecardiology applications.
- Imaging Plus: Equipment and supplies. New and used. Radiology clinics setup, startup, and consultations.
- Imaging Services X-Ray: Leading provider of X-Ray, c-arms, flurorscan, oec medical systems, c-arm accessories and refurbished equipment.
- Imaging Services, Inc.: X-Ray equipment and C-arm accessories. Profit improvement for the health care industry.
- Innovations in dry imaging: DICOM plain paper printing.
- Inphact: A complete solution to radiology needs including on site doctors and filmless technology.
- Irom Imaging, Inc.: Manufactures X-Ray generators, Mobile X-Ray systems, X-Ray tables, and X-Ray equipment.
- JFC Engineering, Inc.: Providing a full line of x-ray products, parts and services.
- KCARE: X-ray equipment evaluation centre providing advice on selection and purchasing of radiological equipment in the UK.
- Kimtron, Inc.: Established in 1994, specializes in industrial x-ray products, services and systems integration.
- KinetiX Medical Resources: Offers installation, integration, and service of PACS, teleradiology, and HIS/RIS systems.
- Lackawanna Mobile X-Ray: Provides high quality bedside X-Rays, Electrocardiograms, Holter Monitors, Mammograms, Ultrasounds, Vascular Studies, Complete Health Fair Support.
- Lunar Corporation: Develops and Manufactures innovative medical technology for the assessment and management of osteoporosis, orthopedic surgery.
- MagnaServ, Inc.: Supplier of parts, service and equipment for MRI, CT and X-ray medical imaging facilities.
- MedeSys: RadioLogic - Radiology Information System (RIS) that computerizes all aspects of information management and communication for radiology clinics and departments. HL7-compliant radiologic technology integrates dynamically with PACS, HIS, Laboratory and Dictation systems.
- Medical Imaging Systems: Suppliers of medical x-ray equipment.
- Meditronics-India: Manufacturer and exporter of X-ray and medical equipment like mobile C-Arm image intensifier, mammography unit, penoromic dental unit, portable X-ray units, dark room X-ray accessories.
- Neutron X-Ray and Imaging Systems: Providing breakdown service to medical x-ray imaging equipment through Australia and Oceania regions.
- Nolan Multiple X-ray Filters: A `resource` for filters, gonad shields, and calipers.
- Nycomed Amersham Imaging: Development, manufacture and supply in-vivo diagnostics imaging agents and radiotherapy products.
- Pacific Northwest X-Ray Inc.: The worlds largest online radiology products website featuring over 3000 products from over 150 manufactures.
- Pb markers: Manufactures specializing in radiographic file identification markers.
- Penn-Jersey X-Ray: Film, lead shields and aprons, viewboxes, and other accessories. Includes online catalog.
- Philippine Medical Systems Incorporated: Toshiba Medical Systems diagnostic imaging systems distributor. Products, online inquiry, and job openings.
- Picks Medical Systems Pvt., Ltd.: Manufacturer of X-ray machines, and related medical equipment.
- Poersch Metal Manufacturing, Inc.: A family owned metal fabricating company specializing in the manufacture of precision x-ray equipment serving the radiological industry.
- Progeny, Inc.: Offers Eureka medical imaging components, including, linear collimator systems and accessories.
- RMXC: Supplier of Medical X-Ray and radiology supplies. X-Ray film, cassettes and darkroom equipment.
- Radtech X-ray Inc.: Dealer of Konica medical imaging equipment and X-ray film. White Mountain Developers and Fixers.
- Rasna Imaging Systems: Perceptive, a family of products that give flexible, complete and powerful solutions to the radiological world. Complete DICOM compliance.
- Richardson Imaging Services, Inc.: Medical, chiropractic, dental, and veterinary equipment, darkroom supplies, x-ray design and consulting.
- Rocky Mountain Radiographics: Offer quality x-ray products, state-of-the-art x-ray equipment, and services. Carry AGFA films and processor chemistry.
- Silicon Valley X-Ray Site: The site provides links and information related primarily to X-ray instrumentation and various applications of X-rays, and targets the professionals developing or using x-ray equipment.
- Spinal Digital Imaging: Computer Aided X-Ray (Digitizing X-Ray) and Viscerosomatic Analysis Services and System using the Spinalyzer Plus.
- Stat Rad: Provides image interpretation as a supplement to private practice radiologists.
- Sure Quality Imaging X-Ray Film and Supplies: Distributor of Low cost X-ray film and X-ray supplies. (Stoughton, WI)
- Taixing Suxing Co., Ltd.: Medical X-ray film processor from China.
- Thomson Nielsen: Develops and manufactures radiation measurement devices. Corporate profile and product information.
- Vision Imaging Partners, Inc.: Carries a full line of radiographic equipment, products, and x-ray accessories serving the medical industry through a nationwide member network.
- Welch Allyn: The place where healthcare professionals learn about all Welch Allyn medical diagnostic equipment, select the right instruments, identify authorized distributors, and use a growing desktop reference of clinical information.
- X-Ray Medical Electronics, Inc.: Supplies x-ray and imaging equipment, supplies, accessories and service to maintain your radiographic/fluoroscopic x-ray equipment and film processors.
- X-Ray Service and Supply, Inc.: Made in USA x-ray film, from panoramic to full spine, at excellent prices.
- XMA: Distribution network of independent medical imaging dealers in the United States and Canada.
- Xray Solutions, Inc.: Ships PROLAB film and Hope Micromax Processors across the United States at low, discount prices.
This category in other languages: