Search Home : Business : Healthcare : Products and Services : Diagnostic
- AB Biodisk: Develops and manufactures a variety of diagnostic tests.
- APACHE Medical Systems, Inc.: Provides hospitals and physicians with sophisticated outcome-based clinical decision support information systems. (Nasdaq: AMSI)
- Abmin Technologies Ltd: Develops, manufactures and markets novel biomaterials for the healthcare sector.
- BD ViaSante: Develops practical new cellular solutions that accelerate discovery and development of new drugs.
- Biolaz-Oberon: Non-linear diagnostic of the human body and biofeedback analysis equipment.
- Bioscreen, Inc.: Produces male fertility tests for use in ivf and andrology labs that are for research use only.
- CSP Medical: Offering devices and accessories for radiology, nuclear medicine, radiation therapy, and medical physics. London, Ontario, Canada. [French and English]
- Calypte Biomedical Corp.: Develops screening tests, including both professional laboratory and over-the-counter home kits, for detection of human immunodeficiency virus, type-1, and other infectious diseases in urine and blood. Includes global distributor network based in Pleasanton, California. (Nasdaq: CALY, Amex: HIV)
- Cap-Image: Image Analysis System for capillary microscopy. Measurement of red blood cell velocity.
- Cardiac Services, Inc.: Mobile diagnostic cardiac catheterization and vascular imaging services for hospitals.
- Cholestech Corporation: Develops, manufactures and markets devices which performs near-patient diagnostic screening and therapeutic monitoring for the management of prevalent chronic diseases, including cardiovascular disease, diabetes and osteoporosis. (Nasdaq: CTEC).
- DiaSorin: Develops and manufactures reagents for use in the treatment of infectious disease, endocrinology, bone & mineral metabolism, cancer, brain injury, cardiac, therapeutic drug monitoring and autoimmunity.
- Dianon Systems, Inc.: Offers pathology, genetic and clinical chemistry testing services to patients, physicians and managed care organizations throughout the United States, from Stratford, Connecticutt. (Nasdaq: DIAN)
- Diatronics.com, Inc.: Develops and markets computer aided diagnosis products. The company focuses on diagnostic aid products to help the radiologists in the detection of various types of cancers.
- EEC: Manufacturer of bomedical instruments and scientific pumps.
- Endocardial Solutions, Inc. (ESI): Advanced electrophysiology diagnostic tools for the treatment of patients with arrhythmias.
- General Biologicals Corporation: Manufacturer of diagnostic kits, hepatitis diagnostic reagent, HIV diagnostic reagent. (Taiwan)
- Healthcare Technologies Ltd.: Together with affiliated companies, develops, manufactures, and markets clinical diagnostic test kits. (Nasdaq: HCTL).
- Hypertension Diagnostics, Inc.: Develops, designs, and markets a cardiovascular profiling system. Eagan, Minnesota. (Nasdaq: HDII).
- ICP Medical: Information about this medical products and diagnostic tests developer. Headquartered in Saint Louis, Missouri.
- Immunospot Reader: ELISPOT and Immunospot permit fast and reliable 4-plate video analysis of cytokine release.
- KK Technology: Manufactures the CAM1 capillary anemometer system for imaging and measuring velocity in individual capillaries and determining capillary density.
- Lifeline Medical, Inc.: Occupational health products including alcohol testing, drug testing, hearing and vision testing, ecg products, spirometry products, chemistry strips. (Danbury, CT)
- Lifetest Cardiac Imaging: Manufacturer of an Ultrafast Electron Beam Tomography test to show a 3-D image of the heart and arteries. Includes patient and physician information.
- LightLab Imaging, LLC: Developing Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) technology to help in earlier and more accurate diagnosis of diseases including cancer and heart disease.
- MedTek Diagnostics: HemaWipe and HemaSlide products, medical screening tests for cancer, testing colon cancer and blood tests.
- MediSpectra, Inc.: A medical device company developing proprietary optical detection technology for enhanced accuracy and real-time results in the diagnosis of cervical cancer.
- Medical Cables: Specializes in patient monitoring accessories: Pulse oximeter pro, fetal monitoring transducers, ECG, NIBP cuffs, temperature probes and equipment.
- Medical Monitors: Provides transtelephonic ECG recorders and software to monitor cardiac status and provide diagnostic information to physicians and patients.(Australia)
- Microlife Swiss: Developer of thermometry, blood pressure monitoring and other medical diagnostics. (English, Deutsch and Español)
- Misc Inc Brand: Recording paper for medical diagnostic and laboratory instruments.
- Modern Laboratory Services, Inc.: Distributes analysers for chemistry, hematology, immunoassay, and all other clinical laboratory specialties.
- Moor Instruments: Laser Doppler equipment for measuring microculatory blood flow in a variety of animal and human applications.
- Neylon Lasers: Laser based measuring, aligning and positioning systems for manufacturing, construction and medical industries.
- Pulmolink, UK: A UK based specialist pulmonary function company supplying pulse oximetry, capnography and patient monitoring and lung function equipment.
- Quest Diagnostics, Inc.: Provider of medical diagnostic testing, information, and services. (NYSE: DGX)
- Quidel Corporation: Develops, manufactures and markets rapid immunoassay-based diagnostic products and tests for diagnoses in the areas of human fertility, allergy, infectious diseases. (Nasdaq: QDEL).
- Response Biomedical VSE:RBM: Develops quantitative diagnostic systems that reduce the cost of healthcare by providing inexpensive, rapid and easy to use tests at the point-of-care.
- Scan Tech: Cardiac diagnostic equipment including holter, ECGs, EKGs, pulse oximeters, spirometers, stress testing, vascular testing, ultrasound, event monitors and pacemaker monitors.
- Sensory Arts & Science: Develops and markets health and safety technology products that aid in the assessment of conditions that affect the sensory system.
- Sierra Resources International, Inc.: Distributor of diagnostic test products and clinical laboratory test products.
- Spectros Corporation: Developing an advanced imaging system to locate trace amounts of cancer in the body in real-time. (Portola Valley, CA)
- Spinal Mouse: Measure spinal shape, spinal mobility, pelvic tilt and range of motion. For a chiropractor, physical therapist, orthopedist or primary care physician.
- Theratase plc: Supplier of enzymes into the diagnostic healthcare market for 30 years. Enzyme alkaline phosphatase is one of their leading products.
- Torsana A/S: An international supplier of technologically advanced digital diagnostic solutions for the health care market.
- Upperton Ltd.: Developing novel contrast agents for diagnostic imaging.
- Weinmann: Medical technology for diagnostic and therapy in oxygen medicine, sleep medicine, emergency medicine and related medical modalities.
- Wipro GE Medical Systems: Provider of healthcare technology solutions, products, and services in South Asia.
- i-STAT Corporation: Develops, manufactures and markets proprietary blood analysis products which provide physicians with immediate diagnostic results at the point of patient care. (Nasdaq: STAT).
This category in other languages: