Search Home : Business : Healthcare : Products and Services
- ATS Medical, Inc.: Manufactures and markets mechanical heart valves. Plymouth, Minnesota. (Nasdaq: ATSI)
- Advanced Tissue Sciences, Inc.: Develops and manufactures human-based tissue products for tissue repair and transplantation, focusing primarily on skin, cartilage and cardiovascular products. (Nasdaq: ATIS).
- Aetherin: A non-prescription device that delivers a mix of carbon dioxide and oxygen for the re-establishment of proper biochemical and neural functioning, specifically designed for asthamatics.
- Allergan Incorporated: Develops, manufactures and markets broad range of prescription and non-prescription products designed to treat diseases and disorders of the eyes. Includes corporate, professional, and consumer information. (NYSE: AGN)
- Allheart Uniforms: Provider of scrubs, Littmann stethoscopes, and numerous medical supplies.
- Alva-Amco Pharmacal Companies, Inc.: Producer of non-prescription pharmaceuticals, dietary supplements, and specialty cosmetics.
- Audio Medical Services: Providing a mobile health screening service to industry and the community. (UK)
- Aussie Medical Sheepskins: Medical sheepskin and lambskin baby rugs direct from Australia.
- BD: Manufactures and sells medical supplies, devices and diagnostic systems for use worldwide by health care professionals, research institutions and the general public.
- BEST: Develops and markets telecommunications products such as nurse call and attack alarms for the healthcare sector. (Scandinavia)
- Baldur Systems Corporation: Distributor of medical gloves and other medical products, as well as educational toys, machine/electric parts and security products.
- Banta Healthcare Group: Manufacturer of single use medical, dental and food service disposables.
- BioXHealthcare: Advanced healthcare solutions for dry mouth and baby care. Includes news, product details, and a professional area which requires a user name and password.
- Broncho-Dose: Home-delivered nebulizer medications. Information for patients, physicians, and professionals.
- CCC del Uruguay SA: Design and manufacturing of real-time embedded systems. Pacemaker manufacturer and provides designs, prototyping and OEM services for third parties.
- CITECH: Provides independent safety and performance testing services exclusively to the medical device industry. Located in Plymouth Meeting, PA.
- CLOSURE Medical Corporation: Develops, commercializes and manufactures medical adhesive products used to close and seal wounds and incisions rapidly and stop leakage of blood and other bodily fluids form injured tissue. (Nasdaq: CLSR).
- CareTech Home Infusion Therapy: Home IV services, medical equipment and supplies, and pharmaceuticals.
- Cirrus Medical Technologies, Inc.: Movement alarms for hospital or medical care of patients.
- Color Me Well Publications: Hospital coloring books found in hospitals and emergency rooms throughout the United States. Small Offerings Catholic Greeting Cards also available.
- Custom Coach Conversions, USA, Inc.: Customized Mobile Coaches and Vans for many medical uses including mobile x-ray, screening, clinics, testing, computer learning labs and medical training.
- Custom Kits Company: First Aid Supplies, ear protection, and Sports Tapes and related products. Customizeable first aid kits designed for business, industrial, recreational, and home use.
- Dr. Hönle AG: Offering several types of uv units, uv point sources, uv units for large surfaces and uv handheld lamps.
- EFHSS - European Forum for Hospital Sterile Supply: Linking to national and regional associations for hospital sterile supply managers and professionals.
- EXACT Sciences Corporation: Offer proprietary, genomics-based technologies to assist early detection and eradication of common cancers. Includes a services overview and a cancer information center.
- Ekoneem: Manufacturing natural pest-control products for humand and animal topical use. Includes company history and testimonials. Blairgowrie, Perthshire, Scotland.
- Engquist, Pelrine and Powell, Inc.: Assists public and private sector organizations to design, implement, evaluate and improve health care and public policy programs.
- FirstChoice Cooperative: Allows healthcare providers to work together to standardize products, equipment and services in a non-threatening way thereby reducing total supply expense.
- GigaNano: BioMedical consulting for Pharmaceutical, Biotech, HIT and Medical device industry.
- Green Foods: Nutritional supplements based on organically grown barley grass.
- HCE Inc.: UL listed Nurse Call Systems and the Millennium Centralized System for operating and managing an entire facility from a single terminal.
- HYPAC, Inc.: A manufacturer of low pressure hydraulic systems, as in power units, cylinders, hoses and accessories.
- Health Alliance: Providing healthcare products and services for chronic diseases.
- Health Management Systems, Inc.: Provides specialized proprietary data processing and computer software services primarily to hospitals and government health service agencies. (Nasdaq: HMSY).
- Health Watch Mobile Laboratory: Provider of on-site health screenings for corporate wellness and promotional events.
- Healthcare Extranets, LLC: A statewide multi-company forum charged with improving the quality of healthcare by streamlining information.
- Healthmark Industries Company: Plastic, breakaway security seals for the security and use-control of emergency supplies, equipment, medications and other items requiring tamper evidency. St. Clair Shores, Michigan, USA.
- Hospital Technology: Information and news on the healthcare and hospital industry.
- HydroWorx International, Inc.: Producers of aquatic therapy and fitness pools for commercial, professional and college sports, healthcare, eldercare and fitness markets and residential applications.
- Hydromer: Provider of specialty hydrophilic polymers and lubricious, antithrombogenic medical device coatings.
- Icon Labs: Manufacturer of PK5, a topical pain reliever.
- Integrated Bio Systems, Inc.: Natural human and animal health products for head lice, muscle balm, uterine flush and disinfectant.
- Intercall Systems, Inc.: Designer and manufacturer of nurse call and intercommunication systems for the health care market. Long Island, New York, USA.
- Intouch With Health: Provide touchscreen health kiosks for patient health information.
- Invirion: Genomics company dedicated to the early detection and treatment of viral diseases including HIV, cancer, and organ transplant rejection.
- Ipsogen: Offers products and services used in molecular cancer profiling. Includes current programs and events.
- Johnson & Johnson: New Jersey-based multi-national manufacturers of pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic, surgical, and biotechnology products, as well as personal hygiene and healthcare items.
- Kendall-ltp: Source for Jamieson processor, Vanguard, CAP35, and ARRIPRO projectors parts and technical assistance and/or service.
- Kimberly-Clark Professional Health Care: A supplier of disposable medical products including surgical, sterilization, patient care, orthopedic, wound care, and infection control products and protective apparel.
- Kustomer Kinetics: Manufacturer, distributor, and packager of lotions, pain relieving ointments, and electrode creams.
- Lemoine Group: Cotton-buds and cotton pads manufacturing.
- Life Support Systems, Inc.: A cardiac ambulatory monitoring service operating at all times.
- Mallinckrodt Group: Manufactures pharmaceuticals and products for mother/baby care, respiratory, and medical imaging.
- Mark S. Kovar Medical Supply: Representing multiple companies of medical supply products and linens sold to hospitals, long term care facilities and physicians in Central New Jersey.
- Medco Sports Medicine: Supplies for athletic training, competition, rehab, physical therapy.
- Medela, Inc.: Manufacturer of breastpumps, and post-natal supplies.
- Medical Alarms USA: Information on medical alarms, how to order them, installation, and their benefits.
- Medical Arts Press: A complete listing of chiropractic, dental, medical, veterinary and filing office supplies.
- MedicalCV, Inc.: Designs and manufactures prosthetic mechanical heart valves. Patient information, investor information. (NASDAQ: MDCVU).
- Medico International Inc.: Surgical garments and accessories used to enhance the patients recovery.
- Medizin and MedTech - Verlag: Directory and Database of Medical Equipment world-wide. Multi-lingual.
- Motion Lab Systems: Supplies research quality, multi-channel EMG systems and software that can be used to record EMG with any motion capture system.
- Neoforma: Online listing of medical products and services worldwide.
- Octurno: Manufacturer of aerosol and oxygen masks, bubble humidifiers, nebulizers, and other products for oxygen therapy.
- PCI: Thermal recording chart papers for the medical industry, Thermal array recording papers, private label for dealer distribution, and custom printing for OEMs.
- Pinnacle Industrial Limited: Makers of Air Stepper, an exercise device for Economy Class Syndrome / Deep Vein Thrombosis.
- Prime Pharmaceuticals Corporation: Research and development of products for the treatment of psoriasis.
- Qnet, LLC.: A quality assurance and international trade training firm that specializes in CE Marking and ISO 9000/QS 9000. (Elk River, MN)
- Qualidigm: Health care quality assessment and improvement, education, research, and data analysis services.
- RAmEx Ars Medica, Inc.: CD-ROMs, software, slides, videos, and books for medical professionals.
- S.W. Technologies, Inc.: Manufacturer of healthcare products. These products include Elasto-Gel Bacteriostatic Wound Dressings, hyCURE collagen, Elasto-Gel and Hot/Cold Therapy products.
- Senior Technologies, Inc.: Produces wandering, monitoring devices and alert systems for residents in the senior housing and healthcare industry.
- Siemens Medical Solutions: International supplier of diagnostic imaging systems, information technology and therapeutic equipment for hospitals, clinics and doctors' offices. Portal to national sites, with headquarters in Malvern, Pennsylvania and Erlangen, Germany.
- Skylark Device and System Co., Ltd.: Designs and manufactures precision medical products, and specializes in electric-therapeutic medical devices and health care products. An ISO9001, US FDA/GMP, CE/MDD, UL, CAS approved and certified company.
- Smith & Nephew PLC: Research, development, manufacturing and marketing of devices and products for the fields of orthopaedics, wound management and endoscopy. Includes details of each branch and links to international subsidiaries. Headquarters in London, United Kingdom.
- Sound Clarity: Products for hearing, speech and vision.
- Synectic Engineering: Medical product development, engineering, industrial design, device prototyping, pre-clinical and in vivo testing.
- Systems Technologies: Offers nurse call, personnel and equipment tracking, and emergency alarm products.
- Tec Labs, Inc.: Non-toxic formulas for skin rashes, insect repellants, and head lice.
- Tech Works: Advanced Communication products including Light Signaling, Intercom, Wireless, and Caller I.D. Telephones for Healthcare management and Duress Alarm.
- TeleTriage Systems: Develops telephone triage products and services for healthcare industry, including protocols, training and consulting services.
- Therapro, Inc.: Provider of products for occupational therapists, educators, and parents to provide preventive, developmental, and rehabilitative care.
- Tomed: Offers medical products such as Femcon for urinary stress incontinence, post-partum pelvic floor training, intrauterine devices (IUDs) for contraception and proMaternity garments to prevent physical discomfort during pregnancy.
- Topical Biomedics, Inc.: Research and development in transdermal pain and inflammation relief products.
- Trans-Global Trading Group, Inc.: Offering numerous products including anesthesia systems, diagnostic equipment and disposables and supplies.
- Triton Consumer Products - MG217: Medicated lotions, shampoos, and ointments for the treatment of skin diseases.
- Trulife: Manufacturer of breast forms and enhancers, and pressure relief pads and cushions.
- TurnWedge: Reviews the challenges associated with repositioning your patients and presents a new and innovative way to accomplish this task in a cost effective manner.
- Vitalis: Manufacturer and distributer of condoms. Includes details of product range as well as safe sex information.
- Whittlestone: Breast pumps and feeding information, including support products.
- ZYMETX, Inc.: Discovers and develops unique products for the diagnosis and treatment of viruses. (Nasdaq: ZMTX).
This category in other languages: