Search Home : Business : Hospitality : Associations
- American Bartenders Association (ABA): Bartending school, alcoholic drink recipes, bars, drinks, bartender guide and mixed drink recipes: the ABA's purpose is to promote a standardization within the bar industry.
- American Hopitality Institute, Inc.: Serving businesses in the American hospitality industry. Information on membership, products and services.
- American Hotel and Lodging Educational Foundation (AH&LEF): Offers financial support to enhance the lodging industry through educational and research programs. Descriptions of scholarship programs, research, events, and fundraising activities provided.
- American School Food Service Association: Industry association respresenting the nutritional interests of children through certification, education, legislative advocacy, and increased standards.
- California Restaurant Association: The mission of the California Restaurant Association is to be the definitive voice of the California foodservice industry and to protect and promote its success.
- Canadian Culinary Federation: Canada's national association for chefs and cooks. With 40 branches the federation provides link between industry and career development.
- Federation of Hotel & Restaurant Associations of India (FHRAI): Events, publications and newsletter, professional developmenet programs, career opportunities, and membership details.
- Inflight Food Service Association (IFSA): A global professional association of the inflight and rail foodservice industry. Information on organization, membership, events, awards and publications.
- International Association of Culinary Professionals (IACP): Professional society of individuals employed in, or providing services to, the culinary industry. Information on membership and benefits, publications, continuing education, professional development and networking.
- International Congress & Convention Association: Information for specialists in the meetings industry. Calendar of international meetings, membership directory, statistics and all other benefits from the organisation.
- International Hotel and Restaurant Association: An interactive site for anyone involved or interested in the business of hospitality. The IHRA is a non-profit membership organization representing international and national hotel and restaurant chains.
- Irish Hotel and Catering Institute (IHCI): The professional body for hospitality managers in Ireland. Site provides management briefs, a list of hospitality thesis, information on IHCI events and membership.
- Local Authorities Caters Association: Catering Managers and Suppliers working in and with Local Authorities in Education, Social Services, Leisure and Staff Catering
- Louisiana Restaurant Association: The LRA is a non-profit trade association representing the foodservice industry in Louisiana.
- Meeting Professionals International: Professional membership organization for corporate, association, and independent meeting planners.
- National Association of Catering Executives: NACE, the National Association of Catering Executives serves catering professionals and the vendors and suppliers that support them. Includes membership and organizational information, and job database.
- National Restaurant Association: Restaurant trade organization offering certification, training materials,start-up advice, education resources, and industry news and trends.
- Network of Executive Women in Hospitality: Not-for-profit organization of professional women in the hospitality industry. Provides information on educational opportunities, professional development and networking. [Does not work with all browsers]
- Professional Association of Innkeepers International: Association serving bed-and-breakfast and country inn owners, managers and aspiring innkeepers through conferences, research, advocacy, trade show, member hotline and publications.
- Professional Convention Management Association (PCMA): Nonprofit international association of professionals in the meetings industry. Information, links and interactive tools for business use, education, networking.
- Society for Foodservice Management (SFM): National food service industry organization representing corporate liaison personnel, independant operators, contract management companies, consultants, and vendors. Information on membership, events, local chapters and employment.
- The Council on Hotel, Restaurant, and Institutional Education: CHRIE is an association for schools, colleges and universities offering programs in hotel and restaurant management, foodservice management and culinary arts.
- The Hotel and Catering International Management Association: The HCIMA promotes management and education in the international hospitality industry. Site links to their training, schools, journals and publications related to hotel and catering industries.
- United States Personal Chef Association: USPCA offers all the necessary resources for those interested in started their own successful personal chef business.
This category in other languages: