Search Home : Business : Hospitality : Consulting
- Advanced Hotel Resolutions: Offers hotel and restaurant marketing, sales and advertising consulting.
- American Hospitality Management: Management and consulting services including operations, financial and asset management.
- American Liquor License Exchange: Nationwide liquor license brokers and state liquor license compliance specialists.
- August H. Craanan: Maintenance evaluation and operations consulting for the hospitality industry.
- Bellissimo Coffee InfoGroup: Information and consulting services relating to the creation and management of coffee shops.
- Bennett Brown and Associates, Inc.: Project management, financial and investment analysis, contract negotiations, operations review and market studies. Based in Vancouver, Canada.
- Biro Internationale: Restaurant marketing consultants: Business startup and transition, food and beverage development, marketing and public relations and human resources.
- Bon Appetit Management Company Inc.: An on-site restaurant company offering food service management for corporations, universities, and museums.
- Burke/Oliver Consultants Ltd.: Recreation, sport, leisure, wellness and tourism consulting services to municipalities, service clubs, organizing committees, architects and private sector developers.
- CHIC Hospitality Consulting Services: Management consultants specializing in hospitality, human resources, training and development, employee motivation and customer service. Offers monthly newsletter and discussion forums.
- CT Hospitality Housekeeping Consulting: Housekeeping start-ups, training, evaluating, streamlining, troubleshooting, quality control inspections, and interim housekeeping management.
- Cadenza Hospitality: Australian based hospitality and accounting consultancy. Feasibility analyses, finance/lease/sales negotiations, operational reports and business development services.
- California Leisure Consultants: Group destination management and event production services including creative theme concept and design, venue selection, transportation planning and off-site catering and events.
- Carol Verret Consulting and Training: Full service company specializing in hotels: Sales training, prospecting, positioning, marketing, customer services and employee performance.
- Compliance Service of America: Regulatory consultancy specializing in alcoholic beverage licensing for restaurants, nightclubs, bars and brewpubs nationwide. Advice for start-ups and acquisitions. Compliance consulting.
- Corncrake Consulting: Market research, business analysis and support to hospitality companies looking to invest in central Europe, Russia and China.
- Coyle Hospitality Group: Quality assurance consulting and internet advertising for the hotel and restaurant industries.
- Creative Marketing: Advertising agency that specializes in the hospitality industry. Brand and field marketing support services.
- Creative Menu Designs: Menu design for restaurants, hotels, and clubs.
- DGiCo Ltd: International consultancy firm focused on the tourism, property, hotel and leisure industries.
- Eldred Training and Development Pty Ltd: Services include hospitality management, executive search, recruiting, marketing and customer perception surveying. Australia.
- Epicurus Group: Restaurant, food and hospitality consultants since 1978. Celebrity consultants, food and lodging experts and business development professionals at your disposal.
- Epicurus Group Celebrities: Management consulting foirm specializing in food, restaurants and hospitality
- Equinus: Specializes in business and technology for the transport, travel, tourism and leisure industries.
- Fessel International: Restaurant and foodservice consulting including concept development and design, business audits and menu and product development.
- Foodservice Consultants Australia: Design and consulting in the international foodservice industry.
- GEC Consultants: Provide service and advice to clients in the restaurant, catering or bar business.
- Gaming and Resort Development, Inc.: Casino and lodging consultants offering development and feasibility studies, program and concept design, financial strategies, project coordination, operational analysis and marketing analysis.
- Genesys: Consultants advising on all aspects of travel industry technology for tour operators, travel agents, hotel chains, airlines.
- Graphic Menus, Inc.: Custom restaurant menu design and engineering.
- Hal Sieling and Associates: Business development consulting for the foodservice industry.
- Hc&fs International: A Canadian hospitality consulting company focusing on management accounting practices.
- Hospitality Help: Specializes in food and beverage services and assists restaurant and hotels with new menu development, management training, and ownership transition.
- Hospitality Innovations: Provides consulting services for hotels and restaurants: Property management systems, point of sale systems, telecommunication systems, networking and credit card processing.
- Hospitality Marketers International: Providing life cycle support services to the hospitality industry.
- Hospitality Risk Controls: Provides security and safety consulting services to hotels, apartments, and condominiums.
- Hospitality Ventures: Provides bulk catering at remote sites worldwide. Provides project examples, explanation of fees, and employment opportunities.
- Hotel Marketing Newsletter: A weekly webzine for hotel marketers with news and reviews on how to market your hotel online.
- Hotelbenchmark.com: Analysis of trends that impact the hospitality industry, particularly those related to operating performance.
- International Hotel & Restaurant Consultants: Restaurant concept development, planning and construction assistance, training, operational consulting and market research. Based in United Arab Emirates.
- Language Express: Provides English as a second language resources to hotels and resaurants. Employee training, consulting, books, posters and pocket language guides.
- Leisure Consultancy by fred.moor: Leisure consultancy services, specializing in analytical skills, leisure strategies and organizational reviews.
- Malcolm Stogo Associates: Ice cream consulting company based in Scarsdale, New York. Offers training in ice cream and gelato production and gelato tours of Italy.
- Management Insight: Restaurant food service consultant services including operational analysis, feasibility studies, strategic planning, master planning, sales and profit development, and restaurant revitalization
- McDaniel Consulting: Restaurant development consultants. Location evaluation, menu design and development, kitchen layout, marketing plan development, product selection and equipment/graphic design/beverage list review
- Mediterraneo International Consulting: Global consulting services for the hospitality industry. Projects, services, staff research and training, organization of promotions.
- Merritt Harrison Catering Consultancy: Independent catering consultants and foodservice consultancy in the UK.
- Oates and Bredfeldt: Consultants to the bed breakfast and country inn trade.
- PKF Consulting: Provider of hotel consulting, research brokerage, appraisal and asset advisory services to the hospitality and real estate industries.
- Paul Yarmoluk: Restaurant consultant specializing in concept development, strategic planning, menu engineering, marketing, merchandising, design, construction, and operations.
- Philip Cutler Consulting: Restaurant consulting: Concept development, feasibility, budgets and business plans, design/build issues, menu development, systems and controls and staff hiring/training.
- Pinnacle Hospitality Group: Full-service management and consulting services to specialty inns and unique resorts that are proud of their history and individuality.
- PizzaBusiness: Information on how to start a pizza business.
- Planning Solutions Limited: United Kingdom based specialist operational management and development consultancy in the fields of tourism, leisure, sport and recreation.
- Presley Consultants, Inc.: Consultants opertaing exclusively in the Hotel/Leisure industry. Also offer executive search services within the industry.
- Probst Brothers: Restaurant consulting expertise in all facets, including startups and existing operations.
- Profit Strategies and Solutions, Inc.: Foodservice accounting consultants specializing in operational and cost accounting systems and controls.
- Protect - Crisis Support for the Restaurant Industry: Services offered include comprehensive risk assessments, crisis planning, media monitoring and professional on-site crisis management assistance.
- React Consultancy: A worldwide consultancy specializing in recruitment and the development of in-house training and education programmes for the hospitality and catering industry.
- Restaurant Consulting Marketing: Subscription email newsletter and marketing links targeted at the restaurant industry.
- Restaurant Solutions: Consulting and problem solving for people in the restaurant business.
- Restaurant Strategies: Specializes in restaurant and hospitality advertising, employee selection and training, wine marketing, hospitality design and management, restaurant interior design, and venture capital.
- Robert DeMonsi Associates Inc.: Hospitality consultancy. Contact details only.
- Ruck Shockey and Associates, Inc.: Implementation of cost-benefit systems for the food and hospitality industry.
- S and L Consulting Solutions: Consulting services to the restaurant industry. Located in Essex, Ontario, Canada.
- Service Reports: Provides quality assurance audits to hotels and restaurants: Quality assurance audits, mystery shoppers and customer/ employee surveys.
- Sylvester Consulting Group: Market studies and applications, operations consulting, litigation and lending institution support, executive recruiting and technology solutions for the hotel and restaurant industries.
- The Foodservice Consultants Society International (FCSI): Association with a global focus and members in over 30 countries.
- The Hospitality Resource Group: Marketing consulting for private country clubs, resorts, hotels, restaurants, and retail stores.
- The Insight Group International: Provides food and beverage service evaluations and full property evaluations for hotels.
- The Limtiaco Company: Providing public relations for major resort hotel openings and long and short term advertising campaigns for private industry, state and federal agencies.
- The Menu Advantage: Helping restaurant clients in the U.S. and Canada improve their profitability through strategic menu marketing.
- The Riley Group: Specializing in menu engineering, food and beverage controls, financial planning and reporting and interactive training.
- Transaction Techology Corporation: Total facility service and equipment management in the food service industry.
- W.R. Hopping & Co.: Consultants and appraisers; market studies, feasibility and impact studies.
- Wade-Parker Consulting: Offers guest and consultant chefs, staff recruitment, staff training, product development, product marketing and event management. Australia.
- Whitman Lane Associates: Business consulting and architectural design firm specializing in the restaurant, foodservice and lodging industries.
- Wilkinson Group, Inc.: National vending machine and food service management and consulting. Review and manage vending and food service operations within client locations to ensure optimal performance by vendors. USA only
- Zeitgeist Consulting: Provides strategic and tactical planning services for convention and visitor bureaus.
This category in other languages: