Search Home : Business : Hospitality : Education and Training
- AIM: International Management Academy: A Hotel management degree and certification programs in French and English are offered. The study programs are licensed in the United States by American Hotel and Lodging Association.
- AdvanceMeants, Inc.: A set of motivational and team building exercises for restaurant employees.
- Advanced Food Safety Limited: Registered UK based food safety training centre for primary certificate in food hygiene and safety courses offering on site and distance learning programs.
- American Hotel and Lodging Educational Institute: Training resources including videos, textbooks, courseware, seminars, multi-media CD-ROM programs and self-paced learning courses on the Internet, for the hotel, restaurant and motel sector.
- Australian Hotels Association (NSW) - Responsible Conduct of Gambling Training: The Responsible Conduct of Gambling Training Course provides recognition and understanding of community issues relating to gambling. Designed for employees working in gaming areas of hotels and registered clubs in NSW.
- Basyc Systems: Training programs in customer service, facilitation services for training sessions and speaking on leadership issues offered by a professional trainer.
- Birmingham College of Food Tourism and Creative Studies.: A United Kingdom institution for vocational and higher education programs in the fields of hospitality, tourism and leisure management.
- Blue Mountains Hotel School: Undergraduate and postgraduate level courses in hospitality and tourism management combining practical and theoretical training. Accredited in Australia.
- Bob Brown: Service Solutions: Restaurant and hotel seminars, training for the hospitality industry and consulting services by a management consultant.
- Canadian Tourism College: Travel, and tourism oriented training programs offered on line and on site in British Columbia, Canada.
- Cannabizness Workshops: Training courses & workshop in Haarlem, Netherlands, for owners & staff of such as Dutch-style coffee shops.
- Claviga Limited: Training programs and consultancy services for all sectors of the hospitality industry.
- Conrad N. Hilton College of Hotel and Restaurant Management: Courses at graduate and under graduate levels for the hospitality sector, on campus as well as on line.
- Cornell Hotel and Restaurant Management Simulation: CHARMS-A Strategic Management Simulation for today's Hospitality Industry. Participants integrate human resources and decisions with marketing, production, and finance to improve organizational performance.
- Creative Management Systems: Training and management services. Specializing in hospitality and foodservice.
- Culinary Arts Schools: Profiles culinary arts schools in the U.S. and Canada offering Le Cordon Bleu certificate and degree programs for aspiring chefs.
- David Laird's International Bar Course: Training program on introduction to food and beverage service, accredited by Australian Hospitality Review Panel.
- Drake International: A leading global trainer and placement specialist servicing the exacting needs of the Hospitality and other industries for over 50 years.
- EduCater: Training `resource` materials provider for the hospitality, retail and manufacturing sectors of the food industry. Develop, produce, import and distribute training resources to the food industry.
- FoodHandler: A short certification course offered online by Chemeketa Community College for food service workers to obtain their Food Handler Card in the state of Oregon.
- Foodservice Education: Access traditional and web-based training for restaurant managers and employees. Responsible alcohol service training, TABC certified.
- Foodservice University: On-line educational web based training platform for Food Brokers, Manufacturers, Distributors, Chefs, in the hospitality industry.
- Gayton Training: Gayton is a UK provider of training for the hospitality industry.
- Glion Group of Switzerland: Hotel and tourism School in Switzerland with four separate colleges and personalized environment and training.
- HSA International: Provides training programs, seminars, consulting, operations manuals and mystery calls for hospitality businesses.
- Hospitality Guru: Provides training & consulting services to the South African hospitality industry.
- Hospitality Management Training Institute: Offers management certificates and diplomas in hotel, restaurants, cruise ships, catering, bars, resorts, motels, casinos, lodging and food service industry.
- Hospitality Services of America: Training programs, seminars, consulting, operations manuals and mystery calls for hospitality businesses; including reservations, sales, food and beverage, customer service and management development.
- Hotel School the Hague: Provider of training and consultancy services for hospitality trade worldwide. Offers graduate and short courses in hospitality management.
- Hotel Training Com: Hospitality and hotel training via the internet for reservations, guest service, and sales. Interactive audio and text training is available to employees 24 hours a day, 7 days a weeks. All training workshops are accessible through Web TV.
- Hotel and Catering International Management Association: Provides professional development services to members. Available programs include the certificate for supervisors and the diploma for managers within the industry. HCIMA is based in London.
- Hotel and Catering Training Company: HCTC is a UK training provider to the hospitality and leisure sectors specialising in vocational training and recruitment services.
- Institute For Tourism Studies (IFT): A hospitality training institute in Asia, based in Macau, SAR of China offering regional training programs aimed at Asia and the Pacific.
- International School of Baking: Teaching professional and non-professional chefs european style baking in artisan breads, desserts, cakes, pastries.
- London Hotel School Online: An online brochure including application forms detailing the hotel management and internship courses offered at LHS.
- Maastricht Hotel Management School: Graduate, Postgraduate, and MBA Courses offered in hospitality management Maastricht, as well as collaborative programs with other European Universities.
- Maryland Hospitality Education Foundation: A non profit organization providing resources for education training, and research for Maryland's hospitality and tourism industries.
- National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation: The education arm of the National Restaurant Association providing educational resources, materials, and programs for the restaurant and foodservice industry.
- National Schools: Bartending, bakery, casino, and culinary training programs.
- New Jersey Restaurant Association: NJRA provides benefits and services to assist hospitality industry operators in running professional establishments. Services include training programs in alcoholic beverage service, food safety, and customer service.
- Peacock's Hospitality Solutions: Advice, operational auditing, coaching and customer service training for the hospitality, cruise, and travel industry.
- Pencom International: Real world training solutions for the hospitality industry. We provide materials for restaurant operators, hotel managers and foodservice manufacturers.
- Professional Development Institute of Tourism: Training at entry levels and for upgrading skills in tourism ans hospitality trade. Courses are offered in partnership with the Education Institute of American Hotel and Lodging Association.
- Professional Development Institute of Tourism: A community based training center for hospitality training accredited by the British Colombian Education Commission.
- Restaurant Doctor: Advice to restaurant companies through seminars, speaking engagements and consulting services.
- Restaurant Ecademy: E-Learning solutions and programs for the restaurant industry.
- Robert G. Stefanik and Associates: New England restaurant and night club management, training the hospitality industry to operate safely and productively.
- SERVE Program, Inc.: SERVE is an alcohol and food safety education training program for the hospitality industry.
- School of Hotel Administration at Cornell University: The renowned educational institute of hospitality management offering undergraduate and graduate programs in hospitality management, and links to industry resources.
- School of Travel Industry Management, University of Hawaii: Educational institution with programs in hospitality, tourism and transportation management.
- StaffMatters Development Services Corporation: Supplier of training services, mystry shopping, mentoring services and materials for the hospitality industry.
- Sullivan University: ACFEI accredited 18-month degree. Programs in travel and tourism, hotel and restaurant management, and culinary arts.
- Swiss Hotelschool Association ASEH: Association of 12 Swiss hotel management schools. Charter, statistics on recent graduates and enrollment. Directory and overview of member schools.
- The Good Taste Company: Focusing on development and improvement of businesses in the catering, food service and hospitality industries - based in Victoria, Australia.
- The Restaurant Guy: "Hands-on" management training, evaluations and reviews. Cost cutting measures. FOH & BOH training programs. Damage control and concept development.
- Tourism, Hospitality and Sport Education and Training Authority: Provides national skills standards training assistance to hospitality, tourism and related industries in New Zealand.
- University of Delaware Hotel, Restaurant and Institutional Management Program: The Hotel, Restaurant & Institutional Management (HRIM) major with a curriculum based in liberal arts, business and technical applications for the hotel and restaurant industries. Provides links to industry and faculty resources in hospitality education
- Victoria International Corporation: A training consultancy service offering a wide range of training solutions including e-training.
- WM Consulting: Food Safety Training & Certification: USA based consulting service providing food safety training & certification.
- WW advice of Switzerland: Advisory service providing information to prospective students wanting to study in Switzerland, and for those wanting to set up Hospitality Industry training facilities.
- Waiter Training: Customized restaurant wait staff training programs.
- Ward and Associates: Providing training for front offices, reservations, call centers, catering and sales departments of hotels and other tourism operations.
- World Tourism Organization: Human Resource Development: The education arm of the World Tourism Organization, the United Nations affiliate body for Tourism. Focuses on macro educational needs, such as labour market status, quality and innovations in tourism education.
- Z-Z GROUP Inc.: Hospitality management company offering training and consulting services to hospitality professionals in restaurant, lodging or food and beverage operation.
- d'Orleans & Associates.: Training for hotels and other hospitality industry organizations. Sales, customer service, team building, recruiting techniques. On site or tele-training. Interactive workshops.
- eCornell: The e leaning arm of the Cornell University offering a selection of hospitality & foodservice management courses on line.
- eDrama Learning: Customer service training with virtual guests in a web-based virtual hotel. "simulator" method for guest service training.
This category in other languages: