Search Home : Business : Hospitality : Food Service : Culinary Institutes
- 911 Chef Eric: Offers pre-recorded online cooking classes, recipes, and on site classes at various locations in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
- ACE: Academy of Culinary Education: Institute in India geared to the grooming and training of Master Chefs for the hospitality and tourism industry.
- Academy of Cake Art: Academy of Cake Art in New York City, founder and teacher, Scott Clark Woolley of "Cakes by Design".
- Alain and Marie Lenotre Culinary Institute: Learn cooking from French chefs. Provides school training and continuing education through intensive, hands on classes.
- American Institute of Baking Online: Describes continuing and vocational education programs for professional bakers offered by the AIB.
- Arizona Culinary Institute: Scottsdale cooking school offers classes with small enrollments in Culinary Arts
- Art Institutes: Culinary Arts: Culinary Arts degree and certificate/diploma programs at these locations: Arlington, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Ft. Lauderdale, Houston, Los Angeles, Santa Ana, Minneapolis, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Seattle.
- Atlantic Culinary Academy: Two-year college offering a 12-month program leading to an associate degree in Culinary Arts and Le Cordon Bleu diploma
- Barnes Street Culinary Studio: Culinary studio situated in Johannesburg, South Africa. Site describes curriculum and schedules, as well as some background information on the school.
- Blue Ribbon Cooking School: A Seattle-based cooking school and team-building company.
- Bon Vivant School of Cooking: Cooking classes and culinary training in Seattle. Evening cooking classes for the home cook.
- Brown College: Le Cordon Bleu School for chef, pastry and cooking education.
- CULINARD, The Culinary Institute of Virginia College: Offers 21-month AOS degree in Culinary Arts.
- California Culinary Academy: Chef training available from culinary arts program. Chefs culinary education includes culinary training in all types of cuisine and manners of cooking and baking food. Part-time cooking classes and weekend getaways offered.
- California School of Culinary Arts: 16 month Professional Culinary Arts program. Teaching both traditional and modern cookery. Instruction begins with classical French techniques and terminology and progresses to innovative, contemporary cuisine.
- Calphalon Culinary Center: Offers cooking instruction in Chicago and Toronto. Includes class schedules and recipes.
- Cambridge School of Culinary Arts: Roberta Dowling's culinary arts school in Cambridge, Massachusetts, offers professional chef programs, continuing education classes, and travel programs in the culinary arts.
- Can Do Chefs: Hands-on cooking classes featuring cuisines from around the world. Classes during the day, evening and some Saturdays.
- Capital Culinary Institute of Keiser College: Get an Associate degree in Culinary Arts. Focus in baking/pastry, and French cuisine.
- Cascade Culinary Institute: Partner of Central Oregon Community College. Offers four-term certificate of completion in Culinary Arts.
- Center for Culinary Arts: School offers professional culinary, baking, and pastry training programs for career-minded individuals. Located in Cromwell and Shelton, Connecticut.
- Chef Brad's Kitchen Store: Chef Brad's Kitchen Store features cooking classes and top of the line cookware and accessories.
- Chez Bay Gourmet Cooking School: A North Carolina cooking school based in Durham with a satellite location in Charlotte offering hands-on classes and cooking demonstrations. Custom programs in corporate teambuilding, holiday and special occasion parties and culinary travel programs.
- Chez Cherie Cooking Classes: Cooking classes in La Canada, California, USA. Schedule and contact information.
- City College of San Francisco Hotel and Restaurant Department: Culinary cooking, food service and hotel restaurant management school in San Francisco, CA. Two-year program trains students to be chefs, food service management and hotel management.
- Colleges, Baltimore, Culinary, Hospitality, Ireland: Baltimore International College is a school teaching the culinary arts, hospitality management, business management in Baltimore and Ireland. Our Talented Faculty and staff, train chefs to prepare the finest cuisines!
- Confident Cooking: Features Caroline Yates running cookery demonstrations, practical day workshops & weekend residential courses.
- Cook Street School of Fine Cooking, Denver Colorado: teaching the principles and techniques of classical European cuisine. Offering classes appropriate for home cooks or professionals.
- Cookin' Cajun Cooking School: New Orleans is home for the Cookin' Cajun Cooking School, where you can learn to cook some of Louisiana's famous dishes.
- Cooking & Culinary Arts Schools: Le Cordon Bleu culinary arts schools in the U.S.
- Cooking with Rosie: Rosie Davies runs residential cookery courses for professional cooks, with a maximum of four to a class, from her home in Somerset, UK.
- Culinary Arts Centre of Richmond Hill: The cooking school where we teach you more than just cooking.
- Culinary Arts Program at UNLV: The Harrah College of Hotel Administration at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas offers a 4-year Bachelor of Science degree in Culinary Arts Management.
- Culinary Concepts: Culinary instruction, offering workshops by some of the country's foremost chefs and teachers.
- Culinary Institute of New Orleans: Established in 1984 with the goal of providing the finest chefs in the culinary industry.
- Culinary Institute of Smoke-Cooking: Designed to hone the skills of the backyard barbecuer, the professional chef or the competitive cook or team.
- Dubrulle International Culinary Arts: 17-week Professional Culinary day program, with specialty courses available for the serious amateur.
- Escuela Universitaria de Hosteleria y Turismo de Sant Pol / Barcelona: University hotel school located in Barcelona. Offering undergraduate and graduate programs in Hotel management, food & beverage management and Culinary Arts. Since 1966.
- European American Institute of International Education: Set in the center's historic villa, the school will educate culinary experts, tourists, restaurateurs, alumni groups. Taught by internationally respected chef Jill Prescott.
- Famous Provence: One-week cooking vacations that include daily hands-on classes preparing 3-course menus, guided tours, visits to markets and food producers.
- Florida Culinary Institute: Accredited school offers degrees in Culinary Arts, International Baking and Pastry, and Food and Beverage Management.
- Food of Course Cookery School: The Food of Course Cookery School provides hands-on experience, courses for a day, a week or a month. Tailor made courses available.
- Galveston College: Professional Culinary and Hospitality Management Training. Hands-on experience in lab training and catering.
- Gourlette Gourmet Cooking: Gourmet cooking classes, catering a-la french gourmet, recipes.
- Gourmet Cooking - Cookery Courses Ireland: Enjoy Gourmet Cooking at the Belle Isle School of Cookery, providing a range of Cookery Courses in the beautiful Lakelands of Ireland
- High Sierra Chefs Association - ACFHSCA.org: High Sierra Chefs Association - Reno, Sparks, Carson City, Lake Tahoe and all surrounding areas of Northern Nevada / North Eastern California - ACFHSCA.org
- Home Cooking: Private cooking classes in your New York City kitchen. Learn to cook the foods you love to eat in the comfort of home. For individuals and groups; gift certificates available.
- IHEGGAT: French culinary arts school, food and wine institute offering classes in French and English.
- Ice Cream University Seminars: Ice Cream University, the educational arm of Malcolm Stogo Associates, an international ice cream consulting company based in Scarsdale, New York.
- Institute for Educational Therapy: Nutrition consultant and culinary whole foods chef programs. Classroom and distance learning courses available.
- Institute of Culinary Education: Founded in 1974, offering accredited diploma programs in Culinary Arts, Pastry & Baking and Culinary Management, as well as hands-on cooking courses, wine tastings and walking tours for the general public.
- Institute of Health and Happiness: Information on classes and events at Maui's macrobiotic cooking school. Includes articles and recipes on macrobiotics and healing foods.
- International Institute of Culinary Arts: An intense curriculum that includes apprenticeships, externships and training from expert chefs.
- JNA Institue of Culinary Arts: A private 2 year culinary school located in Philadelphia
- L'Academie de Cuisine: L'Academie de Cuisine offers cooking classes for adults and children and professional programs for gourmet chefs. Courses include Professional Culinary Development, Fundamental Culinary and Pastry and International Culinary Techniques.
- Latin Connoisseur Gastronomic Magazine: Directory of cooking schools
- Laurel Run Cooking School: Cooking classes for every skill level.
- Le Cordon Bleu: Classic French cooking. Culinary Arts school offering traditional French cuisine, pastry and gourmet products.
- Le Cordon Bleu Australia: Offers master, graduate, certificate and diploma programmes in hospitality management, gastronomy, cuisine and patisserie. Site includes contact details and programme descriptions. Located in Adelaide and Sydney, Australia.Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Leiths School of Food and Wine: Training school for both professional and amateur cooks. Includes profile, courses and FAQ. Also features cookery books, franchise opportunities, catering insurance, and Leiths List agency for cooks. Based in London, UK.
- Manor School of Fine Cuisine: Wide range of cookery courses from beginners through certificate and Cordon Bleu courses. Day, weekend, and residential courses. Nottinghamshire UK.
- Maui Culinary Academy: Accredited by the American Culinary Federation. Located in Maui.
- New England Culinary Institute: Training future chefs and foodservice managers. A NECI education features small classes, paid internships and hands-on work experience in foodservice operations.
- Niagara-on-the-Lake Culinary School: At the Niagara-on-the-Lake Culinary School, students pursue their culinary education in one of Canada's best known fine dining destinations, located in the heart of Niagara wine country.
- Now You're Cookin' - Culinary Learning Center: Offering gourmet cooking classes to locals and visitors in Crested Butte, Colorado
- Pacific Institute of Culinary Arts: European Chef Instructors. 12 students to one Chef. Baking, Cuisine, and Pastry.
- Padstow Seafood School: Seafood cookery courses.
- Pastry Chefs of Alberta and Ontario: Pastry Chef information and education for Chefs, bakers and other culinary businesses
- Pennsylvania Culinary Institute: 16 month associate degree programs. Training by the finest chefs and hospitality professionals.
- Peterson's Culinary Schools: Peterson's is a respected publisher of educational and career guides. Browse detailed descriptions of more than 40 culinary schools and programs, which provide a taste of Peterson's print directory.
- San Diego Culinary Institute: Certificate programs in basic professional culinary skills and baking and pastry arts. Also offers hands-on home chef classes. Information about programs, curriculum, and registration. La Mesa, California.
- School of Natural Cookery: Offers a curriculum emphasizing vegetarian food preparation. Separate programs for the professional and for the home cook. No accreditation. Boulder, Colorado.
- Scottsdale Culinary Institute: Le Cordon Bleu 15-month programs provides degrees in culinary arts and hospitality and restaurant management, and 9-month program for patisserie and baking certification. Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Tante Marie School of Cookery: Cordon Bleu cookery school in England offering courses to students from all over the world. Courses, facilities, profile and testimonials included.
- Texas Culinary Academy: Cooking programs include the Associate of Applied Science Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts. Austin, Texas.
- The Art Institute of New York City: Formerly The New York Restaurant School. Certificate and Associate's degree programs in the Culinary Arts.
- The Asian and Oriental School of Catering: Provides practical advice, courses and development programmes to individuals involved in the Asian and Oriental restaurant industry at all levels.
- The Compleat Cook - Bellevue, Washington: Classes cover such topics as appetizers, table decorating, holiday meal planning, knife skills, roasting, Asian noodles, vegetarian gourmet.
- The Culinary Institute of America: Education features Associate and Bachelor degrees and continuing education courses in Culinary Arts and Baking and Pastry.
- The French Culinary Institute: Career culinary school based In New York City. Courses are offered in culinary, pastry, and baking arts.
- The Gourmet Spoon: Chef Dan Witherspoon offers cooking classes and workshops, catering services, dinner parties and events, corporate team building, food service consultation, menu and recipe development in Denver, Colorado.
- The Italian Institute for Advanced Culinary and Pastry Arts: Full immersion hands-on courses in Italy for Professional Chefs, Students and Patissier. Courses include 4 star accommodations, fine dining, market visits and excursions.
- The Restaurant School, Philadelphia, PA: Culinary programs: Culinary Arts, Pastry Arts, includes a tour of a France.
- Western Culinary Institute: Offers Le Cordon Bleu specialized degrees in culinary arts, Hhospitality and restaurant management, or pâtisserie and baking. Portland, Oregon.
- World Pastry Forum: Five-day program featuring classes by noted international pastry chefs that broaden knowledge of the pastry industry and educate on techniques, trends, theory, and tricks of the trade.
- York Technical Institute Culinary Arts: Culinary arts college in Mt. Joy, Pennsylvania. Cooking school providing pastry chef courses, baking school, chef training, catering training, and restaurant management courses.
- academy at-sunrice: Culinary centre devoted to pan-Asian culinary arts. Offers education programs to aspiring and working culinary professionals who wish to fast-track their careers or master the art of pan-Asian cuisine.