Search Home : Business : Hospitality : Restaurant Chains
- Allied Domecq, PLC: A spirits company, a worldwide wine producer, and quick-service restaurant provider. Provides a description of brands. Historical and environmental information.
- Avado Brands Inc.: Develops and operates chain of restaurants. (Nasdaq: AVDO)
- Café Tu Tu Tango: Casual dining, award winning wine list, and art from local artists on display. Locations in Florida, Georgia, and California, United States, and Toronto, Canada.
- Cereality: United States cereal restaurant chain. Includes founding idea, information on the founders, locations, and contact information.
- Champps Entertainment, Inc: Holding company with subsidiaries which own, operate, license and franchise restaurants. (Nasdaq: CMPP).
- Drosopigi: Offers traditional Greek cuisine at locations across Greece.
- First Watch: US chain serving breakfast, brunch or lunch. Lists menus also available in PDF format, locations and company information.
- Garfield's Restaurant and Pub: United States. Lists menu, locations and general information.
- Golden Krust Caribbean Bakery: Caribbean grill and bakery. Locations across the United States and Canada.
- Goodys: Quick service restaurant chain and Flocafe espresso bars, throughout Greece. Includes financial information and franchising.
- Happy Joe's Pizza and Ice Cream Parlor: Midwestern United States. Information on franchising and employment, with menu and product descriptions.
- Hooters: International chain that bills itself as "delightfully tacky yet unrefined". Features events, menu, locations, and various promotions.
- Houston's: Information on employment and locations in the U.S.
- Jashan Restaurants Limited: Indian cuisine and vegetarian feast. Locations in London and Dubai. Includes catering information and news.
- Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville: Locations in the United States, Jamaica, and Mexico. Includes menu and band list for each location as well as shopping and tour information for Jimmy Buffett.
- Joey Tomato's Mediterranean Grill: British Columbia and Alberta chain. Includes overview, store locations, gift cards and employment opportunities.
- Kelly's Cajun Grill: International chain, primarily in food courts. Lists sample menu, history, and franchise information.
- Max & Erma's Inc.: Serving steaks, chicken, pasta and sandwiches. Offers online menu and location of over 23 restaurants throughout Ohio.
- New York Fries: Chain of french fry stands. Includes company information, store locator, franchise information, and employment opportunities.
- Redfish: A merger of American, seafood, and Cajun cuisines with ambience of New Orleans' Bourbon Street. Locations in Illinois, Ohio, and Arizona, United States. Includes menus and employment information.
- Roasty Jack: Fast food franchise based in Canada serving roast beef and whole turkey. Offers information on locations, menu, franchise, and employment sections.
- Rock Bottom Restaurants: US chain. Also, Chophouse, Old Chicago, Walnut Brewery.
- Shoney's: US chain.
- Symposium Cafe: Canadian chain.
- T.G.I. Friday's: International chain.
- T.G.I. Friday's in UK: UK chain.
- Tay Ho: Information about West Lake Food Corporation and Banh Cuon Tay Ho Restaurants, the products and franchise information, as well as menus and a location directory.
- Texas Roadhouse: US chain.
- The Melting Pot Restaurants: Find locations, fondue menus, franchise opportunities, and contact information.
- Toot's: US chain.
- Trader Vic's: International chain.
- Tumbleweed's: US chain.
- Waffle House: US chain. Lists menu in PDF format, locations, job opportunities, company history and franchise information.
This category in other languages: