Search Home : Business : Human Resources : Employee Relations : Conflict Resolution
- Access Resources, Judith Cohen, Mediator: Workplace mediation and training, specializing in disability issues. Training in conflict management and dispute resolution, disability awareness, and ADA.
- Business Mediation Associates: Business Mediation Associates is a `group` of interdisciplinary professionals whose purpose is to help business partners and owners prevent and resolve conflicts in a collaborative and non-adversarial way.
- CLR Ventures: New York consultantancy specializing in Labor Relations.
- CPR Institute for Dispute Resolution: Engaged in an integrated agenda of research and development, education, advocacy and dispute resolution, with the goal of installing ADR into the mainstream.
- Centre for Conflict Resolution International: Services to prevent and resolve workplace conflict, including mediation, negotiation, training, organizational assessments, and interactive quizzes and surveys.
- Chorda Conflict Management, Inc.: Offering services to reduce conflict within companies.
- Conflict Training for Healthcare Professionals: Dr. Judith Briles site provides information on her work as an expert on conflict and sabotage in female dominated workplaces.
- Crisis Prevention Institute, Inc.: Offering training in the safe management of disruptive and assaultive behavior, as well as other topics.
- Dana Mediation Institute: Kansas based trainers, consultants, speakers, and other experts for mediation and management of conflicts in the workplace.
- Dramatic Solutions: US based company offering on-site dramtic presentations as business training in areas including diversity, conflict resolution and sexual harassment.
- Employee Assistance Programs - Stuecker & Associates Inc.: International woman-owned provider of employee assistance programs and related services.
- Employment Law Consulting Group, LLC: Human Resource Consulting Services prevents workplace and employment-related problems from disrupting business activities; ELCG's continuing objective is to bring value to our client's bottom line.
- Helen Crawford: Problems at work - an independent advisory service specifically for dealing with work related issues.
- Independent GSO Mediation Services: Canadian company offering labour relations services, specializing in grievance and collective bargaining mediation and labour relations training.
- Institute For Executive Consultation, Inc.: Executive coaching for ADA, Discrimination, or Harassment problems, based in Yonkers, US.
- Interfacet: Provide training for management and staff on discrimination, cultural and gender issues.
- Jane R. Wilkinson: Provides labor and employment arbitration and mediation services.
- KCR Communications: Offers workshops in project management, negotiation skills, and conflict management.
- Maloney~Noll: Conflict management firm, located in Camarillo, California, providing services to high technology industry sectors.
- Michael H. Smith, Ph.D.: Helps companies manage conflict, diffuse potentially damaging situations, and improve productivity through consulting, training, and coaching.
- Morningstar ADR: Site selling conflict resolution resources including books, tapes, videos and DVDs.
- Nunberg Associates -family business problem solving: Problem solving and conflich resolution for family-run businesses.
- Olive Branch Solutions: Resolving disputes through mediation has proven to be an extremely cost efficient method of making peace with others
- On-Site Conflict Management Training: Offers training programs from David K. Cutler, an independent consultant. Programs address aggression in the workplace, conflict prevention and conflict intervention.
- Resolute Systems, Inc.: Helping small and large businesses prevent and resolve employment disputes.
- Resolutions Inc.: Provides mediation, facilitation, training and workshops and construction partnering. Overview of services, biography and contact information.
- Resources For Employer-Employees: Helps employer and employee resolve workplace problems. Help is available for issues relating to sexual harassment, employee motivation, communication, procrastination, law suits, and labor business news is provided.
- Transformative Communication Services: Provides mediation, training, facilitation and consulting services.
- ZSA: Provide dispute resulution services in Australia.
- Zero Tolerance, Inc.: Workplace sexual harassment prevention services.