Search Home : Business : Human Resources : Training and Safety
- AI and OHS Consultants: Australian company providing a comprehensive occupational health and safety service to business and Government.
- Adventure Haven: Kentucky base company offering corporate team building, executive coaching and retreats.
- American Society for Training and Development: San Francisco chapter of ASTD. Contains membership and training related information and links.
- American Training Resources: Mmployee training videos. Topics include harassment, workplace violence, safety, and EAP training.
- Astec: Canadian supplier of safety equipment and safety training.
- BC Research Inc.: OSHA, WHMIS health and safety, hazardous waste sites, contaminated sites, indoor air quality, confined space, asbestos, and ergonomics training courses available in Vancouver, BC Canada.
- Bankers Advisory: Massachusetts company specializing in Human Resources Education and Development for the mortgage banking community.
- Beyond Compliance Inc.: Canadian-based Application Service Provider (ASP) and consulting company that provides field-tested compliance management solutions to companies and organizations in regulated industries.
- Broad Horizons Coaching Plus: Small US company specialising in training coaching skills.
- CMG: California absed compliance management group.
- Cal Safety Compliance Corporation: An international social compliance monitoring company. Background, services and programs.
- CareerTrack: Information seminars and tape training as well as useful resources.
- Catalyst Consulting Group: Boston based company which provides training and organizational development consulting.
- Character Training International: Provide business ethics training either on-site or in "train the trainer" mode.
- Coastal Training Technologies Corp: Creates training materials including safety videos, CD-ROMS, interactive safety training programs, handbooks, toolkits, and posters.
- Comput-Ed computer based training: Multi-media cd-rom computer based training at home or in the workplace, for human resources training, management, leadership, time-management, languages, and also training for popular software.
- Cor Communications: Diversity training, communication skills, presentation skills consulting and seminars nationally
- DNV Training: Courses, textbooks, videos and software to prepare workers to apply safety, environment and quality management principles to risk management systems and strategies.
- Drive and Survive: Provides corporate events and specialist driver training courses for car, van, trucks and motorcyclists, to enable them to be safer, more responsible road-users
- Dynamic Safety Controls: Safety, engineering and training professionals who specialize in fall safety protection training, consulting, and legal support.
- Emergency Film Group: Firm makes individualized and responsive training videos on hazardous materials issues
- FUNsulting: Virginia based company that uses humor to help individuals and organizations balance serious issues with a light touch.
- Fair Measures Corporation: Attorney consultants, offering management law training programs, policies and checklists, to help both employers and employees avoid litigation.
- Forklift Safety Training Services: US based company offering forklift operator training including OSHA regulations.
- GHR Training: Seminars on workplace violence, employee retention, team building and stress reduction. Overview of programs, client list and news.
- Global Training and Consulting for Corporations: Training, consulting, web-based and printed tools for enhancing global business interactions.
- Grey Cell Training Limited: Offers developmental training for management and staff.
- International Training Consultants, Inc.: Provides training solutions in the areas of leadership development, employee development, assessments, diversity, and harassment.
- John Sleigh: Trainer who lives in Sydney Australia and offers his services as a speaker, trainer, training designer, facilitator, coach and consultant.
- Jossey-Bass/Pfeiffer: Company providing training solutions, including innovative books, journals, instruments, and hands-on tools, training and human `resource` professionals, consultants, other business professionals.
- Learning in the Workplace: New approaches to combining learning and work for small and medium enterprises (SME), shown from ADAPT-projects.
- LouElla Jackson: DiSC distributor (Carlson Learning) offering assessment tools that help develop emotional intelligence.
- MC2 Pacific: Consultants specializing in strategic risk management, crisis and emergency management, and safety systems with a focus on the energy and utilities industries in Australia, Asia, and the Pacific.
- Mastery Technologies: Company offering CD-ROM safety training resources.
- Merex Training and Consulting: Merex provides workplace education training and consulting services such as needs assessment, basic skills training, peer training, and writing skills training.
- Mitchell Consulting: Company offering workshops to help businesses prevent lawsuits based on sexual harassment, sex discrimination, wrongful termination, race and age discrimination, Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and disability discrimination
- Moncrief & Associates, Inc.: New York company offering corporate training and executive coaching, communication skills, building teams, public speaking, persuasive writing and consulting services.
- National Safety Compliance: Texas company providing OSHA safety videos and software.
- Nayda and Associates, Inc.: Specialize in maximizing human `resource` productivity through team building, personal development and conflict resolution.
- Northwest Management Seminar: The 31st annual seminar - March 2000. At the Double Tree Inn in Jantzen Beach Oregon.
- Occupational & Environmental Health Consultants: Assisting employers with reducing workers injuries while meeting regulatory guidelines.
- Professional Training Institute: Environmental and business training and consulting. Providing on-site training in EPA, OSHA, DOT and NIOSH training requirements.
- Ruskin & Associates: Company which creates compliance programs.
- Safety Documents: Texas based company offering industry specific company safety manuals, safety training outlines, guides and procedures.
- Safety Posters: These photo quality safety posters are sure to catch the attention of employees and help increase their "Safety Awareness."
- Safety Source Productions: Company supplying safety training videos, forklift, chemicals, HAZWOPER, loss control, and fire prevention. On-line ordering service.
- Safety Video: Offers company safety and training video needs with topics that include forklift safety and hazardous material handling.
- Sexual Harassment Resource: Resources, information and products to help you prevent sexual harassment and protect your business from liability exposure. Site promotes its "Employers Reasonable Care Pack(TM)."
- Sundance Consulting: This site provides consulting help for human resources professionals, line managers and independent consultants looking for strategies to manage transiton and transformation.
- Technical Training Tips: Suggestions, for designers and developers of technical training including tips for lecture, self-paced courses, computer based training, and structured OJT.
- The Center for Excellence: Information on training and development consortium of professionals plus training program previews.
- The Cleaver Company: Provide systems and tools for organizational effectiveness.
- The MARCOM group: Safety training CD-ROMs, Videos, Booklets and Posters covering hundreds of different Safety and Regulatory topics.
- The MMS Institute, Inc.: Develops, produces and markets courses in personal growth, professional training and interpersonal relations.
- The People Process: A training tool which assists with some basic psychological profiling.
- Topf Organization: Company providing an employee involvement process for improving safety and environmental performance.
- Work Relationships, Inc.: California based company providing seminars and online programs to assist in avoidance of harassment and discrimination complaints.
- Worker's Compensation and Occupational Safety Cost Control: Innovative worker's compensation, occupational safety risk management information and guides for all employers of all sizes.
- Workforce Online: This site contains Workforce Online magazine, related training and useful Human Resources links.
- Workplace Safety Training & Consulting: Specializing in OSHA and workplace safety training