Search Home : Business : Industrial Goods and Services : Associations
- Abrasive Engineering Society: Shares technical information about abrasives minerals and their uses including abrasives grains and products.
- Adhesive Tape Manufactures' Association: Promotes the sale of pressure sensitive adhesive tapes, establishing related standards, and technical development of these tapes.
- Agile Manufacturing Benchmarking Consortium: Promotes the analysis and improvement of business processes in the manufacturing industry.
- American Brush Manufacturers Association: Represents American brush manufacturers through enhancing industry knowledge and providing networking opportunities.
- American Coke and Coal Chemicals Institute: Trade association representing metallurgical coke producers, tar distillers, sales agents, and suppliers to the industry.
- American Distributor Alliance: Association of janitorial, sanitation, paper and restaurant food product distributors.
- American Gear Manufacturers Association: Represents the interests of international gear manufacturers, consultants and suppliers to the industry. Information on gear design, manufacture and application.
- American Hardware Manufacturers Association: Trade organization representing American manufacturers in the hardware industry and sponsor of the National Hardware Show and Building Products Exposition held in conjunction with International Hardware Week.
- American Institute for International Steel: A Washington D.C. based trade organization promoting the worldwide buying and selling of steel.
- Associated Wire Rope Fabricators: Association of companies manufacturing, fabricating, or distributing lifting, rigging and load securement devices made of chain, rope, and synthetic products.
- Association for Manufacturing Excellence: A not-for-profit `group` of manufacturing professionals who share their experience so that North American manufacturing may become more competitive.
- Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO): Develops and implements laws, regulations, standards and enforcement policies for regulating the manufacture, distribution and sale of animal feeds.
- Association of Equipment Manufacturers: Provides market statistical services, export assistance, legislative support, industry education, strategic information services for construction equipment manufacturers.
- Automotive Industry Action Group: A North American association focused on continuously improving business processes and practices in the automotive supply chain by achieving consensus through multi-company teamwork.
- Automotive Parts Rebuiders Association: An association of over 2000 member companies that rebuild automotive related parts, such as starters, alternators, clutches, transmissions, brakes, drive shafts, and numerous other parts for passenger cars, trucks, off-road, equipment and industrial uses.
- Binding Industries Association International: Trade association representing graphic finishers, loose-leaf manufacturers, and suppliers to these industries throughout the United States, Canada, and Europe.
- British Furniture Manufacturers: A British trade association representing the interests of the furniture industry.
- Bromine Science and Environmental Forum: Dedicated to furthering the scientific understanding of bromine products.
- Building Stone Institute: A non-profit trade association of quarriers, fabricators, dealers, importers, exporters, installers, carvers and restorers of all types of natural stone.
- Canadian Crude Quality Technical Association: Non-profit association consisting of companies from all sectors of the crude oil industry, providing a forum for direct lines of communication and cooperative resolution of industry issues ealing with crude oil quality.
- Cement Industry Environmental Consortium: Organization of cement producers that undertakes basic research relating to pollution control strategies relating primarily for the cement industry.
- Ceramic Manufacturers Association (CerMA): Provides information, educational programs and networking for the ceramic industry.
- ECCC - Advanced Creep: Group of European high temperature industries and associated research organizations engaged in harmonisation of data generation, exchange and analysis practicing within Europe.
- European Resilients Flooring Manufacturers' Institute: Association representing the interests of the resilient flooring industry in ensuring the maintenance of high ethical standard within the industry.
- Financial & Security Products Association: Association of independent bank equipment dealers and manufacturers.
- Forging Industry Association: Offers process-specific information, provides statistical, training, educational and technical services; and serves as a common voice on legislative and regulatory issues on behalf of the metal forging community in North America.
- French Pump and Valve Association: Association of French pump and valve manufacturers.
- Hand Tools Institute (HTI): Trade association of North American manufacturers of non-powered hand tools and tool boxes.
- Hydraulic Institute: A non-profit trade association for pump manufacturers and suppliers. Also, a standards development organization that has been creating pump standards since 1917.
- Indian Boilers Manufacturers' Association: Association of Indian manufacturers that produce and sell products and services for boiler, cooling and industrial waste water applications.
- Institute of Caster Manufacturers: Trade association for caster and wheel manufacturers and their suppliers. Develops guidelines and standards involving casters, wheels, industrial trailer trucks, platform trucks and towline trucks, and educates members and users.
- Instrumentation, Systems, and Automation Society: An international, nonprofit, educational organization promoting the advancement in the theory, design, manufacture, and use of sensors, instruments, computers, and systems for automation in a wide variety of applications.
- Manufacture Alabama: Trade association representing Alabama manufacturers and their partner industries.
- Manufacturers Agents National Association: Source for information on the Manufacturers' Agents National Association, seminars, publications and membership.
- Manufacturing Extension Partnership: A nationwide network of more than 70 not-for-profit centers whose sole purpose is to provide small and medium-sized manufacturers with the help they need to succeed.
- Marine Fabricators Association: Providing resources and programs for marine fabricators to deal with common problems and opportunities. A division of the Industrial Fabrics Association International (IFAI).
- Mechanical Equipment Manufacturers Representatives Association: An association of the mechanical equipment industry with a particular focus on heating, ventilating, & air conditioning equipment firms.
- National Center for Manufacturing Sciences: A not-for-profit collaborative manufacturing research consortium of 175 North American corporations.
- National Fastener Distributors Association: Provides information on new technology, products, procedures, industry trends, and important legislative information on the fastener industry.
- National Slag Association: Association of companies involved in the slag industry or related matters.
- National Wooden Pallet and Container Association: Represents the interests of manufacturers, recyclers and distributors of pallets, containers and reels.
- North American Die Casting Association: North American association promoting the die casting industry.
- Perlite Institute Inc.: An international trade association of perlite producers.
- Pet Food Institute: Represents manufacturers of dog and cat food produced in the United States. Promotes initiatives to advance pet nutrition and the role of pets in our society.
- Plastic Shipping Container Institute (PSCI): An international organization of producers of plastic pails. The membership also includes suppliers of plastic resin, handles, lids, molds, closures and colorants used in container production.
- Porcelain Enamel Institute: Promotes programs and education that advance the common interests of porcelain enameling plants and suppliers of porcelain enameling materials and equipment.
- Rare-Earth Magnetics Association: Information on the science and technology used in the production of rare-earth (neodymium-iron-boron and samarium-cobalt) magnets.
- Salt Institute: A non-profit association of companies that produce and market sodium chloride.(salt). Provides public information about salt and its more than 14,000 known uses.
- Semiconductor Industry Association: Trade association representing the U.S. microchip manufacturing industry.
- Society of Manufacturing Engineers: International society serving its members and the manufacturing community through the advancement of professionalism, knowledge, and learning. This society has over 60,000 members in 70 countries.
- Sporting Goods Manufacturers Association (SGMA): Trade organization representing the manufacturers of sporting goods equipment, athletic apparel and athletic footwear.
- Steel Tank Institute: Provides information regarding safe storage of petroleum products in factory-fabricated steel above and underground tanks.
- The Japan Carbon Fiber Manufacturers Association: Association of Japanese Carbon Fiber Manufacturing Companies.
- The National Association of Manufacturers: The nation's oldest and largest broad-based industrial trade association, represents 14,000 companies in every industrial sector in every state and the 18 million people who make things in America.
- Tire Retread Information Bureau: Provides information about retreaded tires, retreads and retreading.
- Unified Abrasives Manufacturers Association: An association of abrasive product manufacturers formed with the merger of the Abrasive Grain Association, Coated Abrasives Manufacturers Association, Diamond Wheel Manufacturers Association and the Grinding Wheel Institute.
- Wood Machinery Manufacturers of America: Association of wood machinery manufacturers established to increase the productivity and profitability of U.S. machinery and tooling manufacturers.
This category in other languages: