Search Home : Business : Industrial Goods and Services : Machinery and Tools : Industrial Metrology
- ANV Measurement Systems: UK distributors of Rion sound and vibration measurement equipment.
- Automation and Metrology Inc.: Distributor of percision industrial gaging systems with encoders and digital readouts.
- Compact Instruments Limited: Manufacturer of digital optical hand tachometers, panel tachometers and ratemeters, together with appropriate sensor devices.
- DataMyte Division of Rockwell Automation: DataMyte precision measurement systems use SimulScan technology for fast, accurate collection of data from LVDT probes and other gaging devices. Provides data collection equipment for SPC applications.
- Digibotics, Inc.: Manufactures 'Digibot' 3D laser digitizing systems and offers contract scanning, reverse engineering and modeling, and inspection services.
- Digital Metrology Solutions: Providing dimensional and surface metrology systems integration, software, consultation and training. Surface metrology freeware available at website.
- Digital Surf: Supplies metrology components to build equipment such as profilers, topography machines, scanning probe microscopes. Develops topography software.
- Dimitri Favvas Industrial Metrology Solutions: Consultant for industrial metrology and quality assurance. Past work includes major hydroelectric power generation projects in countried such as the US, Canada, China, South Korea and Brazil.
- Doric Instruments: Manufactures industrial measurement instrumentation. Data loggers, digital panel meters, handheld calibrators, and temperature indicators. A division of VAS Engineering.
- Edmunds Gages: Provides dimensional measurement gaging solutions from cylindrical gages to custom-engineered automatic gaging systems.
- Electromagnetic Sensor Solutions, Inc.: Offers position sensor applications including industrial automation, quality inspection and process control. Nondestructive evaluation and inspection design consultants.
- European Metrology: Exports instruments for use in control and in workshops for mechanical industries, aeronautics, cars. Location in Southern France.
- Florida Metrology: Dimensional and visual inspection products incl. gages, microscopes, CMMs, optical and precision measuring tools.
- Geodynamik AB: Offers roller integrated systems for continuous compaction documentation and control.
- HGR Industrial Surplus: Buy and sell used industrial equipment including machine tools, fabrication, cnc, test, inspection and material handling.
- Interferomet Ltd.: Specialising in manufacture of high precision metrological instrumentation for the measurement of length, angle, vibration as well as gas and liquid interference refractometry.
- Jaeger Enterprises: Consultations, education and training for metrology related issues by experienced physicists and metrologists.
- Jayant Tools Traders: Manufacturers of industrial tools, wagner chaser dies, thread rolling dies, punches, metal slitting saws, micrometer, ring gauges, plug gauges, thread gauges, cutting tools, threading tools, fasteners.
- Larson Davis: US firm designs, develops, manufactures, and markets acoustics and vibration equipment for structural dynamics, medical applications, and the government.
- MSI-Viking Gage Inc.: Distributor of a full range of measurement products.
- Metrology Instrument Services: Specialist UK based company provides services for roundness and surface texture measuring instruments. Sales, calibration, repair, upgrades, training, and custom software for special applications.
- Metrology World: Internet portal and marketplace for the measurement, inspection, and quality industries.
- Michigan Metrology: 3D Surface texture finish roughness and wear measurement and analysis for industry.
- Midwest FlexSystems, Inc.: Provides the interfacing to connect any gauge to PCs and networks for SPC data collection including software.
- Mitutoyo America Corporation: Manufactures a full range of precision measuring instruments.
- Nederlands Meetinstituut: Independent `group` of companies active in measurement, calibration, testing, certification, training and consulting related to metrology and technology.
- Pratt & Whitney: Instruments measure linear dimensions to micro-inch accuracy and are usually found in the calibration labs of major manufacturers. A unit of Moore Measurement Solutions, a Siemens company
- Precision Devices, Inc.: Manufacturer of instruments for measuring surface finish, surface roughness, surface texture and roundness.
- RS Technologies Ltd.: Manufacture torque, torque-angle, and force transducers, data acquisition instrumentation. Applications include threaded fastener design, testing and analysis, assembly operations, tool calibration, and verification.
- Renishaw: Manufacturer of touch trigger probes, non-contact probes, encoders, laser scales, performance measurement systems, digitising systems and spectroscopy equipment.
- Solartron Metrology: Manufacture analogue and digital linear measuring LVDT gauging and displacement transducers and probes using contact methods with associated conditioning and display electronics.
- Spectrum Metrology: Distributor of equipment for measurement of alignment, squareness, parallelism, level, flatness, straightness, angle and twist.
- Stratco Inc.: Metrology, calibration, precision measuring equipment. Gage repair, calibration, service, sales. Optical comparator sales, service, certification. Professional representation of Starrett, Brown & Sharpe, Mitutoyo, Mahr, Fowler, Flexbar, others.
- Taylor Hobson: Manufacturer of metrology instruments, surface finish and form, electro-optical, dimensional and roundness gauges.
- Testar - Division of Marposs: Manufacturer of a full line of industrial metrology equipment for all phases of manufacturing.
- The L.S. Starrett Company: Manufactures more than 5,000 variations of precision tools, gages, measuring instruments, saw blades for industrial, professional and consumer markets worldwide.
- Turbine Metrology LLC: Specialist in Circular Geometry Inspection (CGI) of gas turbine, jet engine, and automotive components. Paragon System, turnkey workstations, hardware, software, training, consulting.
- Veeco Instruments Inc: Manufacturer of metrology tools, precision ion beam etching and deposition process equipment, leak detection and X-ray fluorescence systems.
This category in other languages: