Search Home : Business : Industrial Goods and Services : Packaging
- Adif: Cardboard and plastic packaging, including cartons, binders, CD jackets, index dividers, and tab products. Site in English and Hebrew.
- Alcan Packaging: Flexibles, folding cartons, plastic blow and injection molding, and contract packaging for food, pharmaceutical, cosmetics and tobacco industries. Includes product list and production sites worldwide.
- Amcor Limited: Manufactures and distributes broad range of metal, plastic and paper packaging, including steel and aluminum cans, polyethylene bags and tubes, injection mouldings, tobacco cartons and corrugated and solid fibre containers and paper wrappings, and various metal and plastic products for related applications. Provides business and financial information. (NASDAQ: AMCR)
- Ball Corporation: Suppliers of metal and plastic packaging to the beverage and food industries. (NYSE: BLL)
- Bert-Co Graphics: Manufactures folding cartons, point of purchase displays, and related packaging. Also offers heat-set web printing services. Based in Los Angeles.
- Cincinnati Precision Plate: Specializes in pre-press for the packaging industry, providing plates and films for labels, bags, boxes, and cartons.
- Cleartec Packaging: Manufactures clear plastic tubes for mailing, packaging and retail.
- Clondalkin Group: Manufactures flexible packaging, cartons, paper bags, and other packaging products in the U.S. and several European countries.
- Command Plastic Corporation: Vinyl packaging manufacturers, specializing in heat sealing, precision printing, stamping, and embossing.
- Crown Packaging Corporation: Corrugated cardboard container plants, packaging services, and industrial paper products.
- Ekol Offset: Major printing and packaging company in Turkey.
- Euro Transcolors: Manufacturers of labels for packaging manufacturers. Includes holographic and security sensitive labels.
- Firstpack Fraphics: Manufacturer of paper bags, carrier bags, folding boxes.
- Graphic Packaging: Pocket folders, press kits, video and software packaging, POP displays, and corrugated products.
- Graphic Packaging Corp.: Packaging manufacturer. Golden, CO. (NYSE: GPK)
- H&N Packaging: Manufacturer of value-added, innovative packaging materials for many industries worldwide. The company prints, lacquers, laminates, coats, embosses, and designs systems to solve packaging and decorating problems.
- H.S. Crocker: Food and specialty printing; pharmaceutical cartons, labels, and inserts; cup programs; and shrink sleeves.
- Independent Designers Network: Packaging design and eco-friendly resources, with useful links and reference material for the packaging industry.
- Keystone Printed Specialties: Specializing in packaging, printing, and desktop publishing.
- Liqui-Box Corporation: Manufactures bag-in-box flexible liquid packaging systems which include specialty plastic bags and plastic blow molded containers for beverage, processed foods, dairy and other specialty products industries. (Nasdaq: LIQB).
- MM Druk Serwis: Polish company specializing in carton packaging, tobacco packaging, and advertising.
- Mapello: Italian packaging company producing carton-boxes, POS units, packing for electronic components, and cardboard books for children. Site in Italian and English.
- Menasha Corporation: Specializes in products and services involving returnable plastics, packaging, paperboard, promotional material, high-performance engineered plastics and pharmaceutical printing and packaging.
- New Jersey Packaging: Manufacturer of pharmaceutical printed packaging, including labels, inserts, folded cartons, and extended text labels.
- O.N.E. Color Communications: 83 years of color expertise in packaging prepress.
- PET: Summary of Topics: Technical and environmental information on PET, as a packaging material, summarized by the Association of Plastics Manufacturers in Europe.
- Packaging Sales & Service: Manufacturer of packaging films, food packaging containers, food packaging equipment, gas flush packaging and labeling systems.
- Packaging Strategies: Offers products and services providing news and analysis of the packaging industry, through newsletters, conferences, studies, and market research.
- Pactiv Corporation: Packaging solutions. Based in Lake Forest, IL. (NYSE: PTV).
- Press Kits: Custom printing and packaging, pocket folders, media and press kits, video sleeves, CD and diskette packaging.
- Republic Packaging Corporation: Manufactures packaging products. Site also offers information on vibration testing of packaging materials.
- RoBar Enterprises: Produces customized specialty gift packaging for distributors and private label manufacturers.
- Rohrer Corporation: Specializes in blister and skin packaging.
- SCA Mecanica: Pallet optimization software for the packaging related industries.
- Sealed Air Corp.: Global manufacturer of protective and specialty packaging for food and consumer goods. Products include materials, equipment and systems.
- Shepco Printing And Packaging: Specialises in printed folded cartons and commercial printing. Based in South Africa.
- Shorewood Packaging Corp.: Manufacturers of premium packaging, with multiple facilities in North America, Europe and Asia. Features special and creative products, careers, locations, and a gallery.
- Sonoco Products Company: Manufacture industrial and consumer packaging products which include flexible packaging, composite cans, and tubes. Includes a range of product data, investor relations, news, and careers. ( NYSE: SON )
- Teckwah: One-stop centre for printing and packaging in Singapore.
- Tilsner Carton Company: Manufacturer of custom and stock boxes, corrugated cartons, wood pallets, packaging and shipping supplies.
- Toppan Printing, Ltd.: Printer of commercial products including posters, catalogs, and calendars. Also prints securities, publications and packaging products. Includes corporate and financial data, business fields, and environment report. ( Tokio )
- UFP Technologies, Inc.: Designs and manufactures high-performance cushion packaging and specialty foam products. (Nasdaq: UFPT).
- Ultra Flex Packaging: Bags, pouches, transverse zippered rollstock, laminations, and coffee packaging.
- Virtual Packaging: Specializes in the production of packaging mock-ups -- from single copies to enough copies for test marking.
This category in other languages: