Search Home : Business : International Business and Trade : Associations
- Federation of International Trade Associations: A network of companies belonging to international trade associations in the USA, Canada, and Mexico.
- APEC-CHINA: International symposium and exhibition on fruit and vegetable processing technology and industrialization.
- Agency For International Trade Information And Cooperation (AITIC): Focuses on reinforcing the capacity of less advantaged developing countries and economies in transition to lead a more effective trade diplomacy to benefit from the multilateral trading system.
- Alabama International Trade Center: Nonprofit organization that provides international market research and strategic consulting for small and medium sized businesses in Alabama.
- America-Asian & Associates: A consulting firm providing international business management services to North American companies interested in doing business in China and the Asian marketplace.
- American Australian Association (AAA): Focuses on trade between the United States, Australia and New Zealand. Includes information on membership, events, and related links.
- American Importers Association: Brings exporters worldwide together with American importers and wholesalers.
- American-Russian Business Council: Based in the US with offices in Russia, dedicated to promoting trade and investment between the two countries and assist companies with their international business needs.
- Arab Mexican Chamber of Industry and Commerce: Promotes the trade and investment between Mexico and the Arab Countries. Contacts, list of countries and publications.
- Asia Pacific Foundation of Canada: Canada's think-tank on Asia brings together people and knowledge to provide current and comprehensive information, research and analysis on Asia and Canada's transpacific relations.
- Association of Business Support Services International: Serves owners of business support, desktop publishing, and related services.
- Association of Forfaiters in the Americas, Inc. (AFIA): Promotes forfaiting (trade finance / discounting of trade receivables). Events, news, member list, and contact information.
- Association of German Australian Industry: Promotes bilateral trade between Germany and Australia, assists members and the public in finding trade partners.
- Atlanta British American Business Group: Dedicated to facilitating trade, investment, and business opportunities for both large and small companies in the US and the UK.
- Australia Arab Chamber of Commerce: Non-profit Association promoting and assisting bi-lateral trade and investment between Australia the Middle East and North Africa.
- Australian Business Network in Italy: Local forum where Australian organizations that do business in Italy and Italian organizations that do business with them or in Australia can meet and network.
- Brazil Chamber of Commerce and International Business: International source for business to provide a strong link between US business and Brazil, English and Portuguese information.
- Brazil-US Business Council: A bilateral trade organization that provides a high level private sector forum for the business communities of both countries.
- British-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce: Organization for developing trade between Britain and Norway. Describes services and membership information.
- Business Council for International Understanding: BCIU is a U.S. business association dedicated to promoting dialogue and action between the business and government communities for the purpose of expanding international commerce.
- Canada New Zealand Business Association (CANZBA): Promotes trade between Canada and New Zealand. Includes mission, history, executive, services, newsletters, and activities of the association.
- Canadian Norwegian Business Association: Works to strengthen the business and cultural ties between Canada and Norway. Members and board members, meetings, newsletter, statistics, links and membership details.
- Center for Publishing Development: Access to a wide variety of information, databases, and practical resources for and about the publishing industries in Central and Eastern Europe and Central Asia.
- Coalition of Service Industries: Business organization dedicated to the reduction of barriers to US services exports, and to the development of constructive domestic US policies. Events, publications, and membership.
- Consuming Industries Trade Action Coalition (CITAC): Advoacates trade policy and relief that is consistent with the needs of America's consuming industries.
- Dominican - American Chamber of Commerce: A bi-national business organization concentrating on fostering mutually beneficial trade, investment relationships and an interchange of ideas between the Dominican Republic and the United States.
- FIDI: FIDI (Fédération Internationale des Déménageurs Internationaux) is a global organisation representing fully qualified professional international moving companies around the world.
- Finland Israel Trade Association: Promotes trade and business between Finland and Israel.
- Foreign Trade Association: Represents the foreign trade interests of European commerce with headquarters in Brussels. Features membership information.
- Foundation for Russian American Economic Cooperation: A non-profit organization with membership and government grants making efficient, positive changes in business relations between the US and Russia, focusing on the US West Coast and Russian Far East.
- International Agency for Economic Development: Charitable organization for businesses working with the United Nations.
- International Association of Administrative Professionals: Worldwide association for administrative support staff.
- International Business Association of CSU LB: A non-profit, student organization. Site provides information about the organization, its events, benefits, services, and affiliations.
- International Chamber of Commerce: ICC the world business organization, the only representative body that speaks with authority on behalf of enterprises from all sectors in every part of the world.
- International Executives Association: An elite business networking organization founded to share business leads and information among its member firms.
- International Import-Export Institute: Internationally recognized body that certifies the proficiency of import-export trade professionals worldwide.
- International Tank Container Organisation (ITCO): Promotes the interests of the tank container industry. Membership includes manufacturers, lessors and operators.
- Israel Trade Commission, Sydney, Australia: A non-profit organisation whose mission is to advance trade relations between Israel and Australia.
- National Association of Foreign-Trade Zones: A non-profit organization composed of public entities, individuals and corporations involved in the U.S. Foreign-Trade Zones program.
- National Foreign Trade Council: Advocating a rules-based world economy. Includes activities, services, white papers and list of board of directors.
- New Zealand German Business Association Inc.: Promotes trade between Germany and New Zealand. Is New Zealand's local representative of the German Chamber of Commerce network which helps promote & facilitate bilateral trade.
- North American Small Business International Trade Educators (NASBITE): Focuses on facilitating professional development for international trade educators, trainers and service providers.
- Polish Economic and Business Association (PEBA): United Kingdom based organization which facilitates awareness of economic and business developments in Poland. Site provides news, calendar of events, membership information and a members-only networking forum.
- Puerto Rican Chamber of Commerce of South Florida: Working to enhancing the business environment in the community. Also active in promoting expanded trade and commerce between the markets of South Florida and Puerto Rico. Based in Miami.
- SACCI: The chamber provides business contacts both in Australia and Switzerland for small, medium and large organisations.
- Sweden Trade Council: Formed to help Swedish companies achieve substantial and lasting improvements in their North American sales.
- The Agribusiness Council: Focused on strengthening U.S. agro-industrial competitiveness through programs which highlight international trade and development potentials as well as broad issues which encompass several individual agribusiness sectors and require a "food systems" approach.
- The American Chamber of Commerce in New Zealand: A business organisation involved in trade and investment between the USA and New Zealand and the Asia Pacific region.
- The British-Caribbean Chamber of Commerce: Includes information on trade links between Britain and the Caribbean, events, trade missions, news, contacts and how to join the group.
- The Danish American Chamber of Commerce in New York: A membership organization designed to promote commerce between Denmark and the United States.
- The G77 Trade & Information Network: Organization provides access to markets in the developing world through network of Chambers of Commerce, trade organizations and government contacts; offers discussion groups, training resources, and workshop information.
- The Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Australia Inc.: Promotes trade and commerce between Italy and Australia, part of a worldwide network of similar organizations located both in Italy and internationally.
- The Moroccan American Business Council Ltd.: A not for profit organization to foster trade and investment, between the Kingdom of Morocco and the United States of America.
- The Vermiculite Association: Represents vermiculite mining companies, processors, sales agents and brokers, application specialists, and equipment suppliers. Membership directory, about the organization, and contact information.
- Tradeco Export Import Industries Development Association: Non-profit association provides advisory services for exporting and importing. Site features multi-lingual access in English, Italian, German, French, Portuguese, and Russian.
- TransAtlantic Business Dialogue: Offers a framework for enhanced cooperation between the transatlantic business community and the governments of the European Union and United States.
- Washington State Taiwan Office: Free information and services for Washington companies interested in exporting to Taiwan. Overview, news, and contact.
- Wheretodoresearch.com: List of links to the official sites of over 150 major professional associations, trade associations, and trade groups in the United States.
- World Council for Corporate Governance: Provider of knowledge about best practices in corporate governance to company boards and leaders. Articles and information on conferences.
- World Economic Processing Zones Association: United Nations trade association provides research and capacity building services. Includes member list.
- World Federation of Direct Selling Associations: Mission is to support direct selling associations in the areas of governance, education, communications, consumer protection, and ethics in the marketplace. News, legal compendium, and position papers.
- World Technology Network: Encourage emerging technologies by bringing together key players from diverse disciplines: technology, finance, marketing, government. Events and membership.
- World Trade Centers Association: Notice from Guy F. Tozzoli, President, about the rebuilding of the WTCA following the terrorist attack on the World Trade Center on September 11th, 2001. Includes fax contact number.
- YUSA Export Import Mgt.Co.: Philosophy is to help companies over the world to post their products to the web to promote sales. Import, export, and product categories.
This category in other languages: