Search Home : Business : Investing : Associations
- Analyst Forum: Online community designed for Chartered Financial Analysts and CFA candidates.
- Association for Investment Management and Research: A global, nonprofit organization of investment professionals from over 80 countries worldwide.
- Association for Investment Management and Research (AIMR): Nonprofit organization of professionals from over 90 countries.
- Association of Financial Guaranty Insurors: AFGI members insure and reinsure municipal bonds and asset-backed securities.
- Emerging Markets Trade Association: Formerly the LDC Debt Traders Association, EMTA co-ordinates the formalization of market practices, documentation and infrastructure.
- European Financial Market Lawyers Group: Promotes harmonisation of European financial market activities. Site has a legal review of the short-term securities, and a list of EFMLG members.
- Fédération Européenne des Fonds et Sociétés d'Investissement: European Federation of Funds and Investment Companies, known by its French acronym FEFSI. Site has links and statistics.
- International Association of Financial Engineers (IAFE): Promotes financial engineering through conferences, publications, and activities of regional chapters around the world.
- International Compliance Association: Supports and educates compliance professionals in the fight against terrorist financing, corruption, money laundering and financial crime.
- International Development Enterprise Associates (IDEA): Information about IDEA, the Seminar on Investment Projects, related links and events, the IDEA Associates, a directory of development banks, and a directory of development bank trainers.
- International Federation of Stock Exchanges: The trade organization for regulated securities and derivative markets, settlement institutions and related clearing houses, and their diverse services to capital markets.
- International Primary Market Association: Trade association for the leading investment banks in their capacity as underwriters and managers of international issues. Currently only with contact details.
- International Securities Lenders Association: ISLA is the trade association for Securities Lenders. It was setup in 1989 and now has around 50 members, mostly, but not exclusively, based in the UK.
- International Securities Market Association (ISMA): Self-regulatory organization and trade association for the international securities market.
- International Securities Services Association (ISSA): Promotes the securities industry. Publications, conferences, recommendations, and news.
- International Swap Dealers Association: Global trade association for OTC derivatives, and maintainers of the industry-standard ISDA documentation.
- Investment Management Association: Representative body for unit trust and investment fund managers in the UK.
- Investors' Association: Information about investing, particularly from a UK and regulatory perspective.
- The Alliance in Support of Independent Research: A `group` of broker-dealers who furnish independent research and other services to investment managers. Alliance publications promote the observance of proper standards under securities law for disseminating research.
This category in other languages: