Search Home : Business : Investing : Brokerages
- ADM Investor Services International Limited: Offers a 24 hour pure client driven brokerage service. Quoting approximately 50 currencies spot, forward and emerging market NDF's.
- AJ Willman Partners Business Sales: Professional broker for the sale of small to medium size businesses in Australia.
- Aegon Institutional Markets Inc.: Providing guaranteed investment products to institutional investors.
- Alliance Investment Management: Offshore brokerage accounts and portfolio management services based in the Bahamas.
- Arjent Limited: Providing investment products and brokerage for institutional, corporate and ordinary business investors. Specializing in US markets.
- B&R Securities Ltd.: Offering stock, futures trading and advisory services. Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- DirectAccessTrader.com: Professional access to the market for active traders and investors. International firm with offices in the U.S. and Europe.
- Donaldson and Co. Inc.: Directed brokerage specialists, a soft dollar and commission recapture broker dealer.
- Finance 500, Inc.: A registered broker dealer that provides investment products and financial services.
- First Pacific: Australian stock and futures market news and commentary, commodities and currency.
- Global Securities: Offers securities brokerage, corporate finance and fund management services to international and domestic clients.
- Great Eastern Securities Inc.: Day trading stocks and options for traders and investors.
- Guy Butler: Brokerage concentrating on researching and selling high yield illiquid bonds, equities and distressed bank debt.
- ICAP: Specialist intermediary broker service to commercial banks, investment banks and other liquidity providers in the wholesale financial markets.
- Interactive Brokers Group: Offering direct access trading to world futures, options and stock exchanges.
- International Assets Advisory Corp.: Brokerage firm specializing in global investing on behalf of its clients.
- Investors Capital Corporation: A securities firm comprised of registered financial professionals throughout the United States.
- Ivy Securities, Inc.: A minority-owned brokerage firm that provides full-service sales and trading for institutional investors.
- Jitney Group: A brokerage house specializing in professional trading.
- Kirlin Holding Corporation: Holding company with subsidiary which provides securities brokerage, securities trading and investment banking services. (Nasdaq: KILN).
- Leader Capital Corp.: Investment advisory and portfolio management by money manager for hedging strategies.
- Leeb Brokerage Services Inc.: Provides equity, option, and fixed-income execution services. New York, NY, USA.
- Magna Securities Corporation: Caters to international institutional investors. Specializing in commission recapture, soft dollar and transition management programs.
- Merrill Lynch Direct: Services for self directed investors with online trading, research and financial tools.
- Mid Atlantic Capital Group: Includes Mid Atlantic Capital Corporation, a registered NASD member broker-dealer, and Mid Atlantic Financial Management, Inc., an SEC registered investment advisor.
- Motive Capital: Provides high-end trading execution, technology and expertise for institutional and retail clients. Equities, futures and forex markets served.
- NEXT Financial Group: An independent broker/dealer offering back office support and ownership opportunities for financial advisors.
- North American Institutional Brokers: Provides professional daytrading and online trading services in NYSE, AMEX, NASDAQ stocks. Receive real-time news, quotes and analysis.
- Northfinance Ltd.: Offers Forex and CFD trading facilities. Features market review, history and risk warnings. Details on account openning, bank guaranties. Based in Vienna, Austria.
- O'Connor and Company LLC: Provides order execution and trade clearing services on domestic equity, futures, and options markets.
- Place Trade Financial, Inc.: Full service and discount broker offering stocks, bonds, mutual funds, 401(k)s and more. Member NASD, SIPC. Raleigh, NC, USA.
- Primasia.com: Taiwan brokerage with research, company reports, charts, and research.
- Princeton Daytrading, LLC: Brokerage geared toward helping beginning or experienced day traders. Competitive rates for trading in our offices in San Diego, CA or through the Internet.
- RSI Securities S.A.: RSI Securities S.A. provides Swiss financial institutions with an advisory and dealing service on the Asian and UK stock markets.
- Red Sky Securities: Providing a trading platform for day and non-day traders. The service is targeted to institutions, professional and retail investors.
- SFS International Securities: Information about company, services and location. Contact form included.
- SUMA Securities, LLC: Provides financial services, including an array of alternative investments. Online accounts available. Member NASD and SIPC. Atlanta, USA.
- Sasfin Frankel Pollak Securities: Creates, delivers and sells client-focused, tailor-made wealth creation and investment products and services to a largely private client base.
- Securities America: Personalized financial strategies for individuals and small businesses including pension, 401(k), and IRA assistance.
- Securities America, Inc.: An independent broker-dealer. Member of NASD and SPIC. Omaha, NE, USA.
- Think or Swim: Professional option trading tools, real-time position analysis and single-click complex spread routing.
- Tower Square Securities Incorporated: Offers a range of financial products and services. Features an online services, financial news and related links. A member of Citigroup.
- Triangle Securities: Privately owned asset management, brokerage and investment banking firm headquartered in Raleigh, NC.
- Troika Dialog: Brokerage and investment company offering securities trading, investment banking and wealth management services. Offices in Russia and USA.
- Tullett Liberty: An inter-dealer broker in fixed income securities, equities, foreign exchange, energy and derivatives.
- Ultra Trader: Access to all major, domestic sources of liquidity for equities, options, and electronically traded futures.
- Unified Financial Securities, Inc.: Online trading, free IRA accounts, zero commission rates on select OTC trades.
- Van der Moolen: Market maker on the NYSE, AEX, EUREX. Specializes in financial securities, derivatives, currencies and interest-bearing instruments.
- White Cap Trading: An institutional brokerage formed in February 2003, with an expertise in electronic agency execution.
- Young, Stovall and Company: Full service and discount brokerage services. Founded in 1980, focused on providing sound advice and personalized service.
This category in other languages: