Search Home : Business : Investing : Clearing Houses and Securities Depositories
- Board of Trade Clearing Corporation: BOTCC clears for the Chicago Board of Trade and the MidAmerica Commodity Exchange.
- CREST: Provides real-time settlement for a comprehensive range of UK and international shares, UK government bonds and other corporate securities.
- Canadian Derivatives Clearing Corporation: CDCC is the issuer, clearing house, and hence guarantor of exchange-traded interest rate and equity derivative contracts traded in Canada.
- Central Securities Depository: Organization responsible for the clearing and settlement of the Athens Stock Exchange transactions and administration of the Dematerialized Securities System (DSS).
- Clearstream: International clearing and settlement organisation, offering comprehensive services for domestic and cross-border equities, bonds and investment funds.
- Continuous Linked Settlement: Clearing house that eliminates settlement risk in FX, allowing payment-versus-payment in central-bank funds in USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, CHF, CAD, AUD, DKK, SEK, NOK, and SGD.
- Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation: Provides clearance, settlement and information services for virtually all equity, corporate debt, municipal debt, government securities, mortgage-backed securities, and emerging market sovereign debt trades in the U.S.
- Euroclear: The world's largest settlement system for securities transactions, covering both bonds and equities.
- European Central Securities Depositories Association: Establishing common principles for cross-border activities for efficient and safe securities settlement within the European Union.
- Fixed Income Clearing Corporation: FICC was formed by the merger of the Government Securities Clearing Corporation and the MBS Clearing Corporation, and is a subsidiary of the Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation. Site has press notices and clearing statistics.
- Icelandic Securities Depository: The ISD is a registry, a depository and a clearing house for the settlement of equities and bonds in dematerialised form.
- London Clearing House: Clears for the International Petroleum Exchange (IPE), London International Financial Futures and Options Exchange (LIFFE), the London Metal Exchange (LME), the London Stock Exchange, and the over-the-counter interest-rate swaps (OTC IRS).
- Monte Titoli: Provides custody, administration, clearing and settlement services for Italian securities.
- Norwegian Central Securities Depository: Also provides DvP in NOK in central bank money, and DvP in Euro in commercial bank money.
- Norwegian Clearing House: Clearing equities, power, and commodities in Norway.
- Oesterreichische Kontrollbank: The OeKB handles the clearing and settlement of stock exchange transactions by virtue of a decree of the Vienna Stock Exchange.
- Options Clearing Corporation: OCC is the issuer and registered clearing facility for all U.S. exchange-listed securities options, including those traded on the American Stock Exchange, the Chicago Board Options Exchange, the Pacific Exchange, the Philadelphia Stock Exchange and The International Securities Exchange.
- SIS: The result of the 1999 merger of SEGA Swiss Securities Clearing Corporation and InterSettle; SIS is the national Central Securities Depository (CSD) of the Swiss financial market and an international central securities depository.
- Servicio de Compensación y Liquidación de Valores: The Spanish Central Securities Depository, which registers securities and manages the clearing and settlement of trades done in the Spanish Stock Exchanges, in the AIAF Fixed Income Market, and the Latin American Securities Market (Latibex).
- TriOptima: Operator of TriReduce, a multilateral swap tear-up service.
- VPC: Clears and settles all trades in the Swedish cash and equity markets.
- Værdipapircentralen: Clears and settles virtually all securities listed on the Copenhagen Stock Exchange.