Search Home : Business : Investing : Guides
- A Buyersguide to Finance and Investing: Easy-to-navigate database of sites.
- AMP New Zealand: Financial services company that offering a large range of helpful services.
- Agency for Sweden Investment: Nonprofit, provides information and contact services for foreign investors evaluating opportunities in Sweden.
- Analysis of Asset Allocation: The financial market explained with day to day words.
- Brunei Economic Development Board: Provides an investment guide to Brunei Darussalam, news and publications. Features related links and forms.
- Bull Investors.com: Features quotes, market data, commentary and news.
- Business in Cambodia: Offers information, contacts, insight that are useful for investment and business in Cambodia.
- Business in Europe: Discover the best locations in France for your business and enter into direct contact with the local organizations dedicated to helping you find the right solution for your business project.
- Business in Holland: Helping you with local management, culture and expectations to achieve your financial goals in the Netherlands.
- CNET Investor: Fast quotes news, and research with community message boards, and portfolio management.
- Caruba International: Affordable offshore investing.
- Cebu Investment Promotions Center: Information on doing business and investing in Cebu, Philippines.
- China International Business: Detailed information about China business, companies, factories, hotels, and investment projects.
- China Jurong Investment: Describes investment opportunities and procedures in Jurong City, Jiangsu, China.
- Chuffy.net: Details the investment portfolio of a UK private investor, describing his holdings and reasoning.
- CompleteTrader: Discover new and proven methods so you can double your returns on stocks or options, even in one day. Beginners, experienced investors and daytraders can benefit from these easy-to-learn techniques.
- Cote d'Azur Developpement: Assistance and personalized assessments for companies wishing to setup investments on the Cote d'Azur.
- Council for Investment and Development of Panama: Full service organization promoting business, trade and foreign investment in Panama. Free online information.
- Daniel Broby's Website for Active Asset Management: Spreadsheets, links, and other information for asset management by Daniel Broby.
- Doing Business In Africa: Provides detailed information on contacts and insights that are useful for doing business and investment opportunities in Africa.
- Donny Tedjo: Provides information on doing business and investing procedure/ process approval in Indonesia. Including taxation policy.
- Edinburgh US Tracker Trust: Information on investing in the US by tracking the S&P Composite Index through, ISAs, PEP transfer, pensions and savings products.
- Eurozone Advisors: Providing research and analyses on the ECB, and the economics and politics aspects of the Euro area. Advisors' profiles, contact details.
- Finactive: Financial services guide to making the right financial decisions for your personal goals and plans. Discusses stock, insurance, mutual funds, and other investment vehicles.
- Finance for You: Information on stocks, investment, insurance, retirement planning, and real estate.
- FinanceTraining: Helping you understand the finance industry.
- Financial Engines: Financial forecasts based on an actual or theoretical asset allocation.
- Financial Pipeline: General investment information on bonds, derivatives, consumer finance, fund raising, real estate, retirement, stocks strategy and technology.
- FinancialCounsel.com: Provides updated news on regulatory and financial markets. Includes articles and alerts for brokers, financial planners and investors.
- Fred Hager's View: Over 50 pages of free investment advice for the sophisticated investor, purporting that Mr. Hager's investment portfolio has maintained +43% gains per year for the last 12.5 years.
- Funds For Life Ministries: A grace based source of financial solutions for ministries.
- G6 Perspective: The complete web site for the beginning investor. Includes free tutorial.
- GeoInvestor: For global investors, a database covering 42 countries.
- Germany Means Business: Business portal introducing the economic advantages and investment opportunities found in Germany.
- Global Value Investing with Stock Valuation: Intrinsic economic value of companies based on discounted cash flow from expected dividends or free cash flow to equity. Online calculator dubbed the Value Wizard. Four-step investment program with safety margin.
- How To Select An Investment: What do you really base your choices on?
- Hughes Investment Management: Up to date advice on investing in the smaller community and regional banks.
- HyipGuide.info: Overview of High Yield Investment Programs (HYIP), major risks evaluation, e-currencies guide. Links.
- Indian Financial Markets: Indian financial market information.
- Inter-American Investment Corporation: Promote and support the development of the private sector and the capital markets in its Latin American and Caribbean countries.
- Internet Fraud: How to avoid Internet investment scams.
- Intro to Investing and Markets: Tutorial on investing and personal finance. Stocks, bonds, markets, 401k, school loans.
- Invest Australia: Australian Government's national investment agency responsible for promoting Australia as an investment location through fourteen offices world wide.
- Invest in France Agency: The official website of the Invest in France Agency. Provides assistance to companies wishing to invest in Europe.
- Invest in Moselle: Industrial development agency of Moselle provides assistance and information to companies trying to develop their presence in the European market.
- Invest in Reunion Island: Reunion development board promoting this French overseas department to foreign investors. Economical information on this Indian Ocean island : infrastructures, employment, companies strategy.
- Invest in Thueringen: Provides overseas investment opportunities in Germany and Europe.
- Invest-UK: Helps companies set up or expand business from a British base, fast and smoothly.
- Investing Online Resource Center: Independent, non-commercial information on online investing.
- Investing in Europe: Information on investment opportunities in Europe with an emphasis on Aragon.
- Investment.com: Provides you a single place to research, track and plan your investments.
- Investments Direct: Investments site featuring news, articles, and advice on investing in stocks.
- Investopedia.com: Online stock and financial dictionary with investing links and tips.
- Investor Home: Information across a broad range of areas of investment. Defines investment versus speculation and links to numerous kinds of investment information and services.
- InvestorGuide: Free comprehensive guide to investing and personal finance.
- InvestorIdeas.com: Tips and research on biotech and internet stocks.
- InvestorProfit: Information and education on the markets, traded options, derivatives and Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs), how they work and how they can be profitably used.
- Japan External Trade Organization, New York: Established by the Japanese government, JETRO offers consulting services and information aiming to facilitate international business with Japan.
- Kathleen Sindell, Ph.D. Consultants: Free investment advice from the author of "Investing Online for Dummies, 2nd Edition."
- Learning Investment Fundamentals: Provides articles that teach you the fundamentals of investing to start a successful investment program.
- Lifeplan Funds Management: Investment solutions.
- MCMwatch: Real-time analysis of economic developments.
- Meeting Your Needs: Interactive personal financial planning tool covering (1) Tax Planning, (2) Families/Individuals Capital-Needs Analysis, (3) Investment Planning Analysis, and (4) Retirement Planning Analysis. Most content requires a paid subscription.
- Money Manager: Australian investor information - ranging from news to real time share quotes plus ideas about shares & managed funds portfolios.
- Money Manager Review Online: Tracks, ranks and analyzes money manager performance. Locate and compare investment advisors.
- Naab Trade: Innovative but sound investment strategies.
- National Partners for Financial Empowerment: A growing coalition of consumer and community organizations.
- Nelson's Investment Management Network: Free on-line directory of money managers.
- Netherlands Foreign Investment Agency (NFIA): Facilitates U.S. companies' direct investments in the Netherlands. Whether developing a first European presence or reconfiguring existing European operations, companies can obtain information, strategic perspective and practical help from the business consultants of the NFIA.
- Offshore Investing Glossary: Offshore investing glossary includes terms like Bank of International Settlements, Controlled Foreign Corporation, FPHC and FIRPTA.
- Oz Investor: An informal guide to investment and money management options for Australians.
- Pacific Market Monitor: Stock market investment radar. Hints and tips on stocks and investing.
- Pin-Stripe.com: Membership site offers end-of-day stock and option trading strategies.
- Pocketwatch: Personal coaching on how to trade stocks and newsletter.
- SEDAR, The System for Electronic Document Analysis and Retrieval: Database of filings by Canadian listed companies and Canadian mutual funds with provincial securities regulators. The most comprehensive publicly available information `resource` available for Canadian investors. It's easy to use and free. Requires Adobe Acrobat reader
- Selangor State Investment Center: Main mission is to provide information and advisory services to potential investors, as well as to assit them in setting up operations in the state of Selangor, Malaysia.
- Self Invest: Invest direct with no entry fees in discount managed funds, investments, superannuation and allocated pensions.
- Sensible-Investor: A down-to-earth guide to U.S. personal finance websites, especially for long-term investors. Includes recommendations by category, newsletter, and Today's Target that takes aim at crummy, short-sighted advice in magazines and on the Web.
- Sergey Investment Magazine: Information on stocks, options, and short-term investments strategies.
- Site-By-Site: Global capital markets sorted by country and category to make your investment research easy. Stocks, funds and derivatives from around the globe. Quotes, charts, news, analysis and corporate information worldwide.
- SmartMoney.com: Daily stock and mutual fund recommendations with hourly market updates.
- Sound Investing Guide: Offers advice and guidance for individuals seeking to learn basic investing principles.
- South Pacific Investment: Capital investment opportunities and investor news in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji Islands, Cook Islands, Vanuatu and Samoa.
- SpeculativeBubble.com: Learn the basics of stocks, bonds, mutual funds. Investor fundamentals updated daily.
- The Academy of Young Investors: AYI is a nonprofit organization that teaches investors how to start investing in mutual funds and stocks.
- The American Foundation: Assist in creating foundations that give perpetual financial support to charities.
- The Investment FAQ: The individual investor's source for clear and concise information about investments and personal finance.
- The Investor's Primer: Wall Street research reference guide. What to look for in economic data. Takes the mystery out of balance sheets.
- The Peter Dag: Designed to provide you with the information you need to develop the investment program most appropriate for your objectives.
- TheStreet.com: Top site for timely investment commentary.
- ThirdAge Money Channel: Provides a solid stepping stone for the novice investor. With ThirdAge's reliable tools and applications, you can save and invest your money intelligently to meet your future lifestyle needs.
- Tigaon Investment Information Service: Offers general information on investing in Tigaon, Bicol in Philippines.
- Tradertalk: Views for investors.
- UK Unit Trusts Guide: Answers your questions about investment trusts with a glossary of terms and links to providers of unit trusts in the UK.
- UOutPerform.com: Tutorial on investing, including economic timing, market timing, value investing, fundamental and technical analysis.
- Uncle Hughie's Handy Opinionated Guide: An independent guide, commentary and collection of information resources from a veteran Canadian financial journalist and former investment advisor, Hugh Anderson.
- Uruguay Invest: An association of leading professionals providing advice on issues related to foreign investment in Uruguay and South America.
- Validea.com: Rankings of each source based on their previous investment ideas.
- Value Investigator: Providing the favourite value investments of a top value investing manager.
- Vosges Industrial Development (VIDA): Investing the Vosges Lorraine, France, Europe.
- WallStreetView.com: Financial Portal with information and links about investing.
- Web-Invest: Multilingual world of investment with stocks, bonds, Forex, commodities, Crossmail, quotes, and analysis.
- West-Holland Foreign Investment Agency: Assists and advises international companies with locating and staffing their European operations.
- WhisperNumber.com: Site offers news, insight and "whisper numbers" on active issues.
- Wisebuy UK: Information for investors on investment, savings and tax avoidance.
- Yahoo Finance: Quick access to all types of financial data.
- Zacks Investors Window: One of the original companies that compiled analyst earnings estimates and reports.
- moneyXperts.com: Independent investment services for individual investors.