Search Home : Business : Investing : Research and Analysis
- Amanita Market Forecasting: Forecasting service based on astrology.
- Analitx LLC: Specializes in providing independent third party due diligence, investment research and analysis, economic analysis, product/technology analysis, market analysis, competitive analysis to venture capitalists, investment banks, investors and companies. Success fee based.
- Artac Advisory: Independent `resource` for analysis of the stock and futures markets.
- Asia Market Research: Articles, news, and resources for conducting market research in Asia.
- Battle Road Research: Investment research firm focused on the technology and education sectors. Provides an independent perspective on small and mid-cap stocks to fund managers and analysts.
- BlueRat: Provides access to proprietary trend indicators for main world indices, currency crosses, and stocks on Warsaw Stock Exchange, Poland. Enables immediate insight into market/stock/currency status. Available in English and Polish.
- Calvert D. Crary - Litigation Notes: Provides investment research for financial institutions and hedge funds, specializing in pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, and high technology litigation.
- Cantillon & Company: Provides independent investment research and analysis from the perspective of classical economics. Dedicated to producing top-down and bottom-up research on the U.S. and global markets.
- Contingency Analysis: Consultant in financial risk management, contingency analysis and financial engineering.
- Coughlin Associates: Provides investment and research outsourcing services to financial professionals such as financial planners, investment advisors, and private family offices.
- Dortmund Intelligence Project GmbH: Provides portfolio optimization, manager selection and consulting services. Offices in Dortmund and Frankfurt, Germany.
- Euro Asia Financial Research: Provides independent analysis on developments in the international financial markets. Covers equity indices, fixed income, economics and the major world currencies. Available in English and Chinese.
- Euroland.com: Offers free delayed share prices, news, portfolio, and charts, on major European Stock Exchanges in eight different languages.
- FinPortfolio.com: Suite of portfolio analysis and investment decision-making tools for the individual investor.
- Financial Services and Banking Benchmarking Association: FSBBA is dedicated to the analysis and improvement of business processes in the brokerage, investment banking, insurance, commercial banking industries and related industries.
- FirstCap: Technical and economic approach to investing in the stock and the bond markets. Home of the FirstCapital Oscillator and FirstCap Trader.
- Fountainhead Capital Group, LLC.: Offers independent investment research and consulting for business and institutional and individual investors. San Francisco, USA.
- French Observatory for Economic Forecasts: Macro economic studies and forecasts on the OFCE official web site. Publications available online.
- Global Markets Trader: Risk management, trading systems and technical analysis in the global financial markets.
- Hudson River Analytics, Inc.: Information and contact site maintained by a fundamental investment research firm serving institutional investors.
- HyperFeed Technologies, Inc.: Market data and equity fundamentals, private labeled analytic software, HyperServer for dissemination of market data.
- Ilios Partners, LLC.: Provides securities surveillance and investor relations support to corporate, investment banking, and investor relations consulting firms.
- InvestSense, Inc.: Introduces concept of forensic financial planning to allow investors to detect unsuitable investments.
- Investment Market and Sector Summary: Provide research, guidance and discounts on offshore funds.
- InvestmentTools.com: Long term fundamental and technical data and charts on stocks, indexes, commodities, the Federal Reserve and sentiment indicators.
- Investors-Club: An investors organization dedicated to stock market timing analysis and options trading system.
- Ipredictindices.com: Offers stock market trend forecasting and intra-day commentary.
- Kreger Rohan Capital Management LLC: Provides hedge fund research, capital management, buy-side research.
- Morningstar, Inc.: Offers investment reseach. Covers stocks, funds and college savings plans.
- Multex: Institutional: Research reports from more than 400 international brokerage firms.
- OFCE Authoritative Studies: An independent economic research and forecasting institute, which has been monitoring the economic trend of the French, European, and World economies since 1981.
- Oceaniashares: Provides research and analysis for small investors, family trusts and investment clubs.
- Optima Investment Research: Providing trading recommendations, and news analysis, on the financial and commodity markets.
- Performance Analysis: Investment performance analysis, concepts, example calculations, spreadsheet solutions.
- ProphetFinance: Intraday and historical charts and data for stocks, futures and options.
- Quantnotes: Research information and data on bonds, options and futures.
- RJ Falkner and Company, Inc.: An investment research and financial communications firm.
- Schwartz Finance: Analysis and research covering US, European and Russian capital markets.
- Stelar International Inc: Scans every issue in each predefined end-of-day Metastock directory for current Elliott waves.
- Stockpinions.com: Stock market and option credit spread trading analysis.
- Sun Capital Research Co., Ltd.: Specializes in investment research and management for emerging markets in Asia. Covers private and listed equities. Bangkok, Thailand.
- Trading Central.com: Offer trading ideas on stocks and derivatives listed on 8 financial markets in Europe and the US.
- ValuEngine, Inc.: Advanced methods, models and investment applications for valuation and risk management.
- Valuenotes: Provides Indian equity research, business, financial and stock market information.
- Visao Financeira: Financial, investment and economics research site with free working papers and many indexes and rates.
- absreports.com: Provides reporting on European ABS, MBS, and CDOs. Provides contact, transaction and performance data of the underlying collateral assets.
- dailyVest, Inc.: Offers web-based portfolio analysis for financial institutions, recordkeepers, 401(k) plan administrators & aggregators
- e-Clarity LLC: Provides business research on companies and corporations. Includings background investigations, due diligence and market research, and public records searching for corporation, company and individual profiles.