Search Home : Business : Investing : Stocks and Bonds : Equities : Resources
- 10k Wizard: Real-time online access and full-text search of the EDGAR system, with additional related resources available to subscribers.
- ABG Analytics: Daily email service providing automatically generated trade signals.
- AbsoluteIPO.com: Offers data on SEC reporting public shell companies and direct participation in IPOs.
- Active Trading Global: Daily stock picks by email for markets in Canada and U.S.A.
- Advanced Stock Selection and Market Timing: Stock picks selected weekly from an easy to use ranking system.
- BargainStock: Value investment approach based on principles advocated by Benjamin Graham in his book "The Intelligent Investor".
- Benchmark Investing: Finds undervalued stocks among S&P 500 companies. Free Dow Jones section, otherwise by subscription.
- BlueBull: Offers finance information with real-time stock quotes, charts and company analysis.
- Bluechipwire: Free daily stock picks and information.
- Business and Finance Depot: Business and finance news, investing, stock markets, stock quotes, business advertising, financial advice, resources.
- Channeling Stocks: Seeking out rolling stocks.
- City Equities Limited: Focus on investing to smaller companies capital, features company reports, equity market updates. London, UK.
- Cobeco Online: Provides news, stock quotes and investment resources on African and Caribbean countries.
- Cofiserv.com: Provides financial calendar for European listed companies events, earnings dates, shareholders meetings.
- Custom Action Track: Specific entry points to either buy or sell stocks.
- DRIP Central: Comprehensive `resource` about dividend reinvestment plans including a directory, tutorials, links and message boards.
- DirectEquity: Links to quotes and charts, brokers, exchanges, news, educational resources, charting software, trading books.
- DirectPlacement.com: The online forum enabling companies to directly access the private equity market.
- DonPenny.com: A site dedicated to the OTC market. Features an area where you can ask "Don" and get free advice on various picks and stocks.
- Done Deals Database: Subscription based database of completed transactions for private and public mid-market companies.
- EarningsWhispers.com: Comprehensive `resource` for whisper numbers on nearly 4,000 stocks.
- Ex-dividend.com: Searchable database of stocks that will pay a dividend.
- FallStreet.com: Provides news, opinions, resources, and message board with a bearish outlook on the market.
- Fiend's SuperBear Page: Daily updates of stock market data along with commentary with a bearish bias.
- Financials.com: Finance and investment `resource` for individual investors. Provides stock quotes, company profiles, portfolio tracking, and annual reports.
- Finnegan and O'Malley: Provides SEC EDGAR filings database, links among Securites and Exchange Commission documents, IPOs, individual page access.
- First Investors USA: A free information service that works to bring investors and growing U.S. companies together from around the world.
- First Share: Permits you to buy stocks without a broker, (direct investing), offering 250 of the major stocks including a few foreign ones. Membership fee.
- Free Stock Alerts: Free and fee stock alerts.
- Gabriel's MoneyPage: Provides a CANSLIM based, educational investing service. Includes updates with stock picks, market commentary and periodic chart reviews.
- Gekko Stocks: Offers two approaches to picking stocks.
- Gorilla Trades: Nightly stock market commentary and stock picks.
- HQuotes.com: Stock quotes, chart gallery, market commentaries and Island real time stock data.
- HedgeLender.com: Provides no-margin-call, no-interest-due loans at up to 92% loan-to-value to owners of stocks and other eligible securities.
- Hotstocks: Stock picks, research, and investor relations.
- IPO Data Systems, Inc.: Subscription based site providing descriptive data on Initial Public Offerings underwritten and offered in the United States.
- IPOfinancial.com: Subscription based service provides opening premium projections on IPOs and secondary for investors at all levels.
- InfoTech Trends: Company-specific data on trends in market share for the computer and information technology industries.
- InformPage.com: Allows stock price alerts, options, volume, and hourly triggers to be paged via e-mail, cell phone, or pager.
- Infostock of Korea: Provides continous updates of KOSDAQ and KOSPI in Korean stock market.
- Infostock.com: On-line investing information about most U.S. stocks. Market commentary and stock strategies.
- InternetCap.com: Internet stock picks, emerging internet stocks, internet stock newsletters, quotes, internet stock IPO Watch.
- Interstocknews.com: Provides information for Internet stocks. Strategic and financial analysis of the Internet industry, including Internet stocks, venture capital, mergers and acquisitions.
- Intheloop.com: Information for investing in natural resources and Internet stocks.
- Invest Right: Weekly stock picks.
- Investment House: Offers services related to stock splits, covered calls, credit spreads, after-hours and technical trading.
- InvestmentTeams: Collaborative vehicle for investors who want to work together to leverage their knowledge and research.
- Investor Scam Center: Learn about stock market fraud and current trading scams and access quotes, charts, current news, and market commentaries.
- Investors Quest 20: Site for do-it-yourself investors looking for something that author has found to work in the 1990's.
- Investors Stock Daily: Comprehensive financial `resource` site.
- Market Guide Investor: Information on over 10,500 publicly traded companies on the NYSE, AMEX, NASDAQ, and OTC exchanges. Offering information in the form of quotes, news, charts, screening, and financial reports.
- MarketCalendar.com: Provides investors and traders with a tool to track key market related activity. Changes to economic indicators, earnings, stock splits, and IPOs attributes can be emailed to you via alerts configured at this site.
- Marketperform: Compares stock recommendations from leading financial institutions.
- MoPayDaze.Com: Stock picks and tutorials.
- Multex: Offers more than one million reports from more than 400 international brokerage firms and research providers. Geared to corporate finance, investment banks, institutional and individual investors.
- NetPicks: Trade recommendations for aggressive investors.
- NetStock Picks: Daily email stock pick service with track record.
- Neural Stocks: Neural network stock forecasts.
- Night-Trading.com: Overview of all AEX stocks. Target prices, historical open interest graphs, and estimated expiration.
- OTC BB Pulse: Offers tools: PulseQuote (with delayed Level II and more), Trading Sentiment, Exceptional Volume Leaders, and OTCCD Matrix.
- OTC Market 2000: Comprehensive site covering daily, most active, low priced shares and much information for investors in penny stocks.
- Penny Investing.com: A `resource` for penny stock and OTC investors. Including features such as picks, profiles, penny message board, education, advice, and a free newsletter.
- Penny Stock List 1500: Lists of over 1500 U.S. and foreign marginable penny stocks. Package includes a free trading tutorial.
- PennyMarkets.com: Looks at all stocks trading below 5 dollars.
- Pennyheaven.com: Penny stock information for anyone interested in OTC-BB market. Includes research Links and portfolio monitoring capability.
- PeterLeeds.com: Includes Penny Stock guide, research and analysis. Also stock picks.
- Portfolio Crafter: Membership based services. Short-term recommendations both long and short.
- Pristine Day Trader: Subscription service for a variety of trading services including educational course, mentoring, research and software.
- Profits Journal: Original, timely and reliable investment news and information on Upper Midwest companies, players and issues.
- Profits Run: Stock trading recommendations nightly via the Internet, FAX, or pager.
- Q5 Research: Quickly check U.S. stock market strength with market timing buy and sell signals for the Value Line index. Rankings on 6000+ stocks.
- Quanitative Fortune Telling: Intraday direction indicator for the Dow Jones Industrials.
- QuantumOnline.com: Company contact information and links to web pages for most stocks in the U.S.
- Quicken Personal Finance UK: Track shares with free portfolio and latest investment news.
- RealTimeTraders.com: Real-time stock alerts and picks throughout the day from a trend-following system.
- Right Stock Right Time: Stock tips and recommendations of developing low priced issues.
- RightLine: Stock investment services, education and stock picks.
- Safewinner: Technical systems for trading volatile US-stocks.
- SecLaw.com: Securities news, information and discussion boards, intended for investors.
- Securities Arbitration Center: Assistance for investors, stock brokers and attorneys in NASD securities litigation and arbitration.
- Short Interest: Access, download and view all updated stock market short interest data. Find stocks with the heaviest short interest positions.
- Silcon Investor: Stock ideas from Wall Streets best and brightest stock pickers.
- Standard and Poor's: Portfolio tracking, portfolio planning, research, news coverage, daily market commentaries, IPO updates.
- Stellium: Eight model stock portfolios are continually tracked and updated.
- Stock Alerts: Delivers periodic stock reports to cell phones, pagers, and e-mail.
- Stock Ice Man: Weekly stock picks, stock tournaments, message boards, and chat.
- Stock Picks: Long, short term and day trading stock picks based on technical analysis. Registration required.
- Stock Puncher.com - Impressive Ventures Group, Inc.: Offers resources on emerging growth stocks. IPO news, market updates.
- Stock Traders Daily: Real time stock market commentary, investment ideas, and trading support. Stock picks and market timing available to all members.
- Stock and Mutal Fund Evaluator: Score your stock against all stocks in the market for strength and risk every day by using the free stock evaluator.
- Stock1: Information about companies offering direct stock sales.
- StockBoss: Stock alerts via pager, PCS, e-mail, or fax.
- StockVotes.com: Democracy rules at StockVotes.com with investment sites handpicked by you. Vote for your favorite investment-related site. Check out "Top-Rated" sites for excellent investor resources.
- Stockatbottom: Thoughts and opinion on the financial markets for distressed and undervalued stocks.
- Stockexinsider.com.au Pty Ltd.: Offer Australian stock market information service, listing colateing, directors and substantial shareholder buying and selling shares within their own companies and listed companies on the Australian stock exchange.
- Stockz.com: Stock picks, quotes, and message boards.
- Street Secret: Daily stock selections.
- The Advisors Forum, Inc.: Stock and industry information. Also ratings of brokerage analysts' performance.
- The Golden Lists: Lists stocks that do not currently have any assets but have announced potential transactions.
- The Intelligent Investor: Corporate reviews, list of broker sites and educational articles.
- The Internet Stock Report: Resource for information, analysis, newsletters, trends.
- The M & A Researcher: Offers merger arbitrage research, analysis, news, and statistical databases.
- The Motley Fool: Educational `resource` for the individual investor.
- The Penny Stock Insider: A source for new investor information, research tools, and free articles, as well as stock picks and news releases for members.
- TheStocks: Stock picks based on a mechanical system, providing exact entry, profit, and stop loss points.
- TimingCube: Stock market timing service for long-term investors. Provides Buy and Sell signals for investment in QQQ or Nasdaq 100 mutual funds.
- Tokyo Joe's Societe Anonyme: E-mail and web service providing information for day and momentum traders. Stock alert service. Members receive daily e-mails of stock opinions and market coverage.
- Trade 10: Five signals a month given at least three days in advance.
- Trade-Ideas.com: Real-time alerts for US equities and indices.
- TradeByte: Investing and trading ideas exchange - features stock picks made by members. Free membership.
- Trader-Alert: Daily and real-time stock market timing for day and swing traders. Wireless trading signals.
- TraderBot: Tracks real-time quotes, news and historic data for all publicly traded stocks.
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission: Offers to search EDGAR archives.
- UltimatePowerTrading.com: Email stock alerts and a real-time chat room.
- VistaWEB: Initial public offerings and private placements. Multilanguage website also offers technology development, webcasting and online marketing.
- Wall Stream: Lists the public companies in the streaming audio and video industry.
- Wall-Street.com: High-growth public companies. Stock prices, investment data, profiles.
- Wave Point Theory: Free stock picks and research.
- Weekly Stock Pick: Aggregates stock picks from other sites with links to the originating site and the Raging Bull discussion boards.
- Zaphod29 Stock Picks: Daily email with recommended stock trades selected using specialized scanning software incorporating probability analysis.
- iProxy: Internet based shareholder services.