Search Home : Business : Major Companies : Company Information
- Corporate Information: Extensive collection of corporate profiles, industry research reports and links to company Web sites worldwide.
- 123 World: Listing of official sites of the Fortune 500 companies and other leading industrial establishments of our world. Offers direct links to official corporate homepages.
- Annual Report Gallery: Annual Reports listings, online versions in HTML and PDF.
- Annual Report Service: Includes online and free hard copy annual reports. Links to annual report sites on public companies trading on the NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX, and OTC exchanges.
- Annual Reports & Accounts from Corporate Reports: Company reports and accounts, and financial information from UK corporations.
- Annual Reports Library: Contains a collection of original annual reports and proxies from corporations, foundations, banks, mutual funds and public institutions.
- Barron's Annual Reports Service: Order hard copies of annual reports online.
- Business History: Contains links to Global Fortune 500 company history pages, bibliographies and the occasional academic paper.
- Carol World: Free corporate online services offering one point access to corporate annual reports and other investor information from companies in the UK, USA and Asia.
- Companies Online: Find company web sites by name, industry, city, or ticker symbol.
- CorpTech: Data and information on high technology manufacturing, development and service companies.
- E-line Financials: A finance and investment `resource` for individual investors. Stock quotes, company profiles, portfolio tracking, and annual reports.
- EDGAR Online, Inc.: Provides online business, financial and competitive information contained in corporate filings made by public companies with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission. (Nasdaq: EDGR).
- Edgar Database: Database for US Security and Exchange Commission filings required for publicly traded companies.
- Global Reports, LLC: Annual report provider and an ever-expanding archivist of international financial information. Catalogs and stores financial information from global companies.
- Guide to Understanding Financials: Provides a basic introduction to reading the financial statements in a company's annual report.
- Historic Corporate Annual Reports (SCETI): Contains facsimiles of historic corporate annual reports from the Lippincott Library collection at the University of Pennsylvania. The reports are in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) and the full text of the reports is indexed and searchable.
- Hoover's, Inc.: Provides online information on initial public offerings, news, careers, personal finance, sec documents, management biographical information as well as brokerage research and credit reports.
- Hugin Online: Offers access to press releases for European listed companies via free subscription-based e-mail. Includes access to annual reports, press releases, and other financial news and information about European companies.
- Indiainfoline - Indian Corporates: Detailed research reports of 500+ Indian companies, and a database of corporate information.
- Investor Relations Asia: Database of financial information on listed companies in Asia including annual reports, interim reports and press releases.
- Investor Relations Information Network (IRIN): Instant access to companies' annual reports, quarterlies, fact books and press releases in their original format.
- Investquest: Search for comprehensive investor presentations and financial documents for 10,000+ public companies.
- McGregor BFA: Supplier of real-time and historical fundamental information on South African listed companies.
- OnlineAnnuals.com: Resources for the investor relations community, including a Q&A and links to online annual reports offered by the Fortune 500.
- Plunkett Research, Ltd.: Provider of industry information, market research, trends, company profiles, and executive mailing lists.
- Public Register's Annual Report Service (PRARS): Provides free annual reports of public companies trading on the NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX, and OTC exchanges.
- Risk Management Internet Services - Databases - Business and Finance: Domestic and international company profiles and research. Access to financial market databases such as SEC filings and stock exchange quotes. Subscription based service.
- SEDAR: Access securities related information for Canadian companies.
- The Corporate Library: Central repository for research, study and critical thinking about the nature of the modern global corporation. Special focus on corporate governance and relationships between company management, their boards and shareowners.
- The Scannery: Investor focused web search platform that only searches the websites of public companies from around the world.
This category in other languages: