Search Home : Business : Management : Ethics
- American National Business Hall of Fame: A nonprofit business ethics organization, established 1972, that honors exemplary business leaders and educates students and business groups on their visionary management methods. Includes education and research programs, and an academic Journal.
- Babson College Business Ethics Program: Integrates the study of fundamental ethical principles with the environment of business and business education.
- Baha'i Business Forum of the Americas: Non-profit organization for those seeking to apply Baha'i spiritual principles and ethical values to business practice. Details of activities, events, publications and discussion forum.
- Business Ethics: Comprehensive list of web resources on ethics in business. Includes articles, case studies, example codes of ethics and links to organisations and centers.
- Business Ethics Resources: Directory of business ethics resources from the University of British Columbia.
- Business Shepherd: To provide direction, comfort, leading, strength, healing and support within the context of the workplace.
- Business for Social Responsibility: Organization for businesses interested in ethical conduct and policies that allow commercial success.
- BusinessEthics.ca: Clearing house for business ethics resources, both Canadian and international. Includes articles, case studies, consultants and news.
- CSR Data Networks: Portal on corporate social responsibility information. Includes news, articles, tips, chat, events and newsletter. Based in UK.
- Center for Ethical Business Cultures: Research `group` assisting business leaders in creating ethical and profitable business cultures at the enterprise, community, and global levels. Site provides overview of research areas, publications and topical papers, appearances in the news, and related links.
- Center for Ethics and Business: An academic site for discussing issues related to conducting business ethically, case studies, links for business ethics-related sites.
- Center for Ethics, Capital Markets, and Political Economy: Examining political economic concepts and practices in an interactive forum and using communications technology to generate a public discussion which can give voice to the moral consensus as it relates to issues of political economy.
- Centre for Business and Public Sector Ethics: Academic research centre using its own lateral methodology to look at complex ethical, social and environmental issues. Details publications, research, staff and associates. based in Cambridge.
- Centre for Social Markets: Non-profit organization promoting responsible entrepreneurship, business ethics, accountability, sustainable development, and human rights. Information on services, membership, research and publications. Offices in India and the UK.
- College of Business Administration, Loyola University: Business school with social responsible mission and approach. Information on courses, MBA program, former students and news. Located in New Orleans.
- Complete Guide to Ethics Management: An Ethics Toolkit for Managers
- Comprehensive Ethics Site: Designed primarily to be used by ethics instructors and their students. It is intended to provide updates on current literature, both popular and professional, that relates to ethics. Moral Theory and Applied Ethics: Ethical Relativism, Bioethics, Euthanasia, Religion, Gender Equality, Racial Equality, Sexual Orientation, Poverty, World Hunger, Virtue Ethics, Animal Rights, Environmental Ethics and Military Ethics.
- Corporate Ethics and International Business: Novartis Foundation for Sustainable Development (NFSD) article about international business ethics and the responsibilities of modern corporations to society.
- Corporate Watch: Resource centre providing tools to investigate and analyze corporate activity. Documents the social, political, economic and environmental impacts of large transnational corporations.
- Council of Ethical Organizations: A non-profit, non-partisan organization promoting ethical and legal conduct in business, government and the professions. Details of events, membership, publications and services.
- Ethics Glossary: List of terms and their meanings, used in ethics discussions.
- Ethics Quality-: This site defines a particular paradigm of ethics and "ethics management" that is worth reading and possibly worth pursuing.
- Ethics in Economics Quarterly: Published by the Council for Ethics in Economics, an association of leaders in business, higher education, religion and other professions working together to strengthen the ethical fabric of business and economic life.
- Ethics in Information Technology: Explores ethics issues as they relate to work place situations in information technology, general technology and the world wide web.
- Ethikos: Bi-monthly publication that examines ethical and compliance issues in business, using case studies about corporate ethics and compliance programs. From Rutgers University.
- European Baha'i Business Forum: A global, professional non-profit association promoting moral and ethical values in business. EBBF vision is to enhance the well-being and prosperity of humankind.
- European Business Ethics Network: Promotes business ethics within European private, public and voluntary sector organisations. Includes news, events, discussion forum and membership details.
- Foundations Study Guide: Business Ethics: Provides a history and explanation of the field, as well as a suggested reading list.
- Human Rights Research and Education Center: Offers interdisciplinary studies in globalization, justice, business ethics and corporate stakeholder relations. Details of publications, events, program, courses and news.
- IMC Northern California: A not-for-profit, professional association founded to set standards of professionalism and ethics for the management consulting profession.
- Institute for Business and Professional Ethics -- DePaul University: Links, publications and other resources from forum to encourage ethical deliberation in decision-makers by stirring the moral conscience and imagination.
- Institute for Global Ethics: an independent, nonprofit, nonsectarian, and nonpartisan organization dedicated to promoting awareness and discussion of global ethics.
- Institute of Business Ethics in London: Information and links, primarily in Europe.
- International Business Ethics Institute: Fostering Global business practices which promote equitable economic development, `resource` sustainability and just forms of government.
- International Forum on Management, Ethics and Spirituality: Academic research `group` focused on the integration of ethical and/or spiritual values at work. Fimes is an international network headquartered at HEC Montreal Business School.
- Jewish Business Ethics: An Introductory Perspective: This article deals with the subject of business ethics from the perspective of Jewish Law.
- Journal of Business Ethics: The standard journal for Business Ethics that every student, professor and business person should consult. Tables of contents and periodically-refreshed article samples are available at this site, as are subscription and article submission information.
- MHC International Limited: A European based firm promoting social development and corporate social responsibility, business ethics.
- Masters in Responsibility and Business Practice: University of Bath (UK) School of Management and the New Academy of Business.
- National Ethics Bureau: Promotes consumer confidence by providing unbiased verification of business credentials and confirmation of ethical conduct for professional advisors nationwide.
- Net Impact: A community of business school students and alumni who believe that businesses have not only a financial responsibility but also a social responsibility to their stakeholders.
- Prevent Fraud with Ethical Codes: This is a very informative sight about "purchasing ethics" and how best to ensure integrity in the purchasing process.
- Seeing Things Whole: Non-profit network working to bridge the gap between faith and organisational life. Includes essays, research, news and downloadable resources.
- Society of Business Ethics: International organisation of academics conducting research in business ethics. Information on mission, newsletter, events, membership and quarterly journal.
- Starting Points in Business Ethics: Provides suggested readings as a starting point in learning about business ethics.
- Summary of academic work: Professional working papers (some in PDF format) on contradictory or difficult issues in multinational corporate expansion or management. Dr. Andrew King, Stern NYU.
- The Canadian Centre for Ethics & Corporate Policy: An independent ethics centre, working with businesses and with other organizations involved in business ethics, building programs and addressing current issues
- The Center for Business Ethics: Located at the University of St. Thomas, Houston. Details of events, director, research programs, Hugo Mann ethics contest and working papers.
- The Ethics Institute of South Africa: Independent, non-partisan organisation that promotes and advances ethical practices in South Africa. Information on newsletter, membership, services, events and forum.
- The Institute for Business, Technology and Ethics: Seeks to promote good business through appropriate technology and sound ethics. Details of bi-monthly newsletter, membership, corporate sponsors and ethical checklists.
- The London Benchmarking Group: A `group` of eighty international businesses who area seeking to manage, measure and report on their involvement in the community. Details of members, benchmarking model and membership.
- The Prudential Business Ethics Center at Rutgers: Supports conferences, lectures, courses and research to provide a grounding in ethics for the business community. Details of events, research, press coverage and news. Based in New Jersey.
- Vasin, Heyn & Company: A CPA and management consultant firm specializing in social responsibility audits, with informational articles online detailing how to perform social responsibility audits.
- Where Business and Morals Meet: A Texas store loses its lease because it sells meat; PETA isn't allowed to put up an anti-meat billboard. Should personal ethics and opinions guide business decisions?