Search Home : Business : Management : Management Science : Management Information Systems
- 2000 Mid Year IT Salary Survey: draws on data collected throughout the year by extensive internet-based and completed survey forms sent to businesses in Southern California as well as throughout the United States and Canada.
- 2001 MIS Faculty Offer Survey: Maintained by Dennis Galletta.
- AIS -- Association for Information Systems: is a professional organization whose purpose is to serve as the premier global organization for academicians specializing in Information Systems.
- Agent-Oriented Information Systems (AOIS): Agent-Orientation is emerging as a potentially powerful new paradigm in computing. The site features articles and information on international workshops.
- Auldenfire Group: Enterprise Systems Architecture Laboratory providing resources to organizations interested in applying architectural frameworks. Services offered include consulting, education, and curriculum development.
- Business Forms Management Association: Forms central for the global forms and information systems community
- CIO Adventures: Personal stories from author's experience including management tips, entertaining anecdotes mixed with some technical observations.
- CompInfo -- Enterprise Executive Information Systems: Knowledge bases plus current news, events, publications, manufacturer and support links.
- Enterprise Architecture Toolbox: Management resources for enterprise projects, offering how-to workbooks, project plans and planning guides, tools, templates and checklists.
- Extended DISC: Dominance, influence, submissive and compliance profiling tool for personnel management.
- Global Information Technology: a broad domain that is also known as "Global IT Management" and "International Information Systems".
- IFIP -- International Federation for Information Processing: a non-governmental, non-profit umbrella organization for national societies working in the field of information processing.
- IRMA -- Information Resources Management Association: A not-for-profit, vendor-independent, international professional organization dedicated to advancing the concepts and practices of information resources management in modern organizations.
- IS Management Interviews: Audio files from Off the Record, PC-Radio.com.
- Information Systems Ethics: Course homepage at MSU.
- Integrated Information Systems and their impact on the work of managers: Discusses models of the impact of Information Systems on the work of managers. Links to case study material from eight companies.
- MISA -- Management Information Systems Association: University of Arizona.
- Object Technology Curriculum Issues: Below are responses received with regard to the four original questions of the survey on current status and future directions of OO curricula in schools of business. By Dr. Richard A. Johnson.
- Professional Ethics: A forum for discussing issues concerning the practice of ethics in the Information Systems profession.
- Rankings of Information Systems Journals: Links to various sources of information about the ranking of Information Systems Journals.
- SIM -- The Society for Information Management: The international meeting place for IT executives around the world.
- Teach IS -- Global Informing Science Education: Supports the study of Education and Training for the Informing Sciences around the world and throughout organizations. Provides free on-line resources for those interested in advancing the interests of IS education.
- The Information Management Forum: An International Association of I/T and Business Executives: an association of Information Technology and Businessexecutives. We provide information on how organizations are using information technology for strategic purposes and their experiences in planning and managing the implementation of information.
- The Journal of Virtual Environments: Research articles, essays and comments about Virtual Environments.
- The bitter Network Administrator: A website dedicated to IT Professional and some not so Professional.
- Virtual Meeting Center: to use and evaluate online meeting technologies.
- Virtual Organization: focuses on theoretical and empirical research related to Virtual Organizations, Virtual Teams, Network Organization and Electronic Commerce.
- unstruct.org: Learn about unstructured information management, keep up with trends and discuss current topics. Features news, archives and an FAQ.
This category in other languages: