Search Home : Business : Mining and Drilling : Consulting
- A C A Howe International: Geological and mining consultants. Includes details of services offered and information about their staff.
- ACS Labs: Analytical laboratory in Houston, TX, specializes in trace metals in ore, rock, and mining samples.
- AME Mineral Economics: Global firm of independent economists in the metal and mineral industries.
- Advanced Geomechanics: Provide a range of geotechnical services for mining and civil engineering projects, which include: site investigation definition, planning and supervision . Australia.
- Advanced Marine Innovation Technology Subsea Ltd.: Design and development of underwater systems for use in offshore oil, marine, oceanographic and military applications.
- Avalon Development Corporation: Alaska mining and mineral exploration consulting firm.
- Axel Sperber, Engineering: Drilling consulting and engineering, special downhole products and systems.
- Azevedo & Travassos: Activities in infrastructure, pipelines and drilling.
- Balfour Holdings Inc.: Independent consulting and evaluations firm offering a full range of products and services to the mining industry.
- Banks and Gesso, LLC: Consulting services include zoning, permitting,and environmental compliance for the minng and heavy industrial industries.
- CDG Engineers: Professional services organization offering engineering, architectural and planning services for mining and bulk materials handeling; power plant utilities; industrial facilities and equipment and infrastructure clients.
- CGK Plant Designers Ltd.: Specializes in retrofitting and troubleshooting mining, metallurgical and manufacturing plants.
- Calder and Workman, Inc.: Mining consulting, training courses and mining related software.
- Case by Case: Scientific consultancy serving the financial, operational and strategy sectors of the metals and mining industry.
- Chemrox Technologies: Consultants in mineral exploration, development and environmental restoration thoughout the world.
- DCP: Dynamic cone penetration, soil sampling, specialists in difficult access sites.
- Digital Data Services: A full service geographic information systems (GIS) mapping company. We specialize in land mapping for oil and gas related ventures and also in municipality assessment.
- Dr. Roland Braun: Services offered for the determination of in situ stresses and rock parameters, followed by numerical stability analysis for the optimization of drilling and geotechnical projects.
- Dynatec Drilling, Inc.: Provides contact information for geotechnical, rotary, reverse circulation, core, directional, horizontal drain, underground, exploration drilling service.
- Earth Tech OGL,Inc.: Gas detection, unmanned gas detection, mud logging, wellsite supervision, wellsite geologist, geological supervision and logging, one man units, hot wire, and single column chromatography.
- Ellis International Services, Inc.: Independent mineral property appraisals and valuations, geological reports, and economic studies.
- Enthalpy Pty Ltd: Specialises in providing top level project management and control expertise to principals and developers in the `resource` and heavy industrial sectors. Special skills in the integration of project control and contracting techniques.
- Excel Engineering, Inc.: Consulting engineering for offshore oil and gas industry; petroleum exploration and production.
- Exponent, Inc.: Provides geotechnical, geological, and geomechanical engineering, and groundwater hydrology. Addresses a host of geo-failures, including landslides, foundation and retaining wall failures, oil-well distress, and floods, as well as earthwork construction claims.
- Filab: Offers services to the metallurgical, chemical, mining and environmental fields in Burgundy, France and Cayenne, French Guiana.
- Frecom Ltd. Environmental consulting: FRECOM Ltd. offers environmental consulting services for enterprises in Russia (especially in fuel and power industry), including EIA. EBRD, SHELL, Dorsch Consult, Arthur D. Little, WS Atkins are our clients.
- GEOACTIV: Mining operations, target generation, mineral exploration and prospect evaluation consulting.
- Gasex Mining Engineers, Ltd.: Offers training for confined spaces entry and rescue.
- GeoSurvey Systems Inc.: Supplies geophysical equipment and consulting services.
- Geos Mining: Australian consultancy specialising in the assessment of industrial minerals and rare metals.
- Geosurveys Australia Pty Ltd.: Specializing in mineral exploration, GIS services, image processing and interpretation, GPS car navigation systems, map compilation and publication.
- Geotechnics: Provides a comprehensive geotechnical and environmental investigation and consultancy service in the UK and overseas from its head office and NAMAS accredited laboratory in Coventry and regional offices in Chester and Exeter.
- Global OreFinders: Specializing in worldwide exploration consulting services for mining companies.
- Gridpoint Finland Oy: A rock engineering consulting and research company.
- Grosvenor Engineering Company: Reserve and project evaluations, mine planning, operational audits, loan validation and monitoring.
- ICI Philippines, Inc.: Safety, inspection, testing, and certification for cranes, welds. Non-destructive testing, quality control, quality assurance.
- IMC Consulting Engineers: Professional services to property owners and developers as well as mineral operators.
- International Project Development Services: Providing process development, project development, due diligence services for nickel, copper, gold, silver, uranium, base metal recovery projects.
- JR Engineering Services: Provides engineering, metallurgical consulting and contracting services to the mining and mineral processing industry.
- John T. Boyd Company: Professional mining consultant serving the mining industry including producers, consumers, advisors, and investors.
- K&M Technology: Specializes in the development, consultancy and support to complex well drilling.
- KD Engineering Co., Inc: Process engineering firm providing design and consulting services to the metallurgical industry.
- Kanes Legal Forms: Over 400 legal forms used by the oil and gas industry in exploration and management of mineral, royalty and leasehold estates. Now on CD-ROM.
- LAS: GLMS database software for mining and exploration claim, tenement, concession, lease or other land management and administration.
- LBC Resource Consultants: Geological and mineral `resource` consultancy has experience of projects in Africa, Central Asia and Europe.
- LabMine: Information related to laboratory testing for exploration, mining, mineral processing, metal production, as well as research, development and environmental aspects of mining and mineral processing.
- Longbow Geological Services.: Geological services and advice.
- Lowney Associates: Specializes in environmental and geotechnical engineering consultation. Locations throughout California.
- Lubrication Management Systems: Open gear and grease lubricants application specialists. Cost effective lubrication management systems for open pit mining equipment and mills.
- Lunagas Pty Limited: Established in 1989 to provide gassy coal mines and coal seam methane (CSM) exploration companies, both in Australia and internationally, with professional advice and services.
- MCI Mining Consulting International: Consulting, feasibility studies, evaluation of deposits and re-cultivation planning services.
- MPH Consulting Ltd.: An international geological consulting company offering state-of-the-art technical expertise in geophysical modelling, economic geology, data processing, logistics and project management.
- MREL Applied Explosives Research: Drilling and blasting optimization services.
- Marston & Marston, Marston International: Provides mining engineering and geological consulting services to the international coal mining industry.
- Martin and Associates, Inc.: Provides MicroMODEL and PolyMap Software for geologic modeling and mine planning. Also provides mineral modeling and mine planning consulting services.
- MasterMine: 3D CAD mining software tools for exploration, geological modelling underground, pit modelling, reserve calculations and presentation of data.
- Maxim Engineering: Minging, civil, environmental engineering, and surveying
- Metallurgical Consultants, Inc.: Metallurgical Consultants, Inc. - founded in 1951. Material Selection and Specifications, Failure Analysis, Corrosion Analysis and Control, Corrosion Testing, Preparation of Welding Specifications, Certified Welding Inspection, Failure Analysis and Control, Inspection and Quality Control, Scanning Electron Microscopy, Education Seminars, Expert Testimony, Metallography. Full array of comprehensive, cost-effective consulting services.
- MidAmerica Energy Mergers and Acquisitions Consulting: Assists energy and natural `resource` companies develop merger, acquisition, and divestiture strategies.
- Mike Cameron Consulting: A globally focused consultancy, located in Melbourne, Australia, specialising in business coaching, strategic positioning, development planning and technical solutions for the extractive and explosives industries.
- Millennium Mining & Construction Services Pty. Ltd: Specializes in Mine Development/Training in U/G and Open cut Narrow vein and alluvial mining operation throughout the world.
- Mine Ventilation Services, Inc.: Provides ventilation engineering and computer software (VnetPC and CLIMSIM) to the mining and tunneling industries. Provides consulting in Diesel Particulate Matter reduction through ventilation techniques. Has an established DPM laboratory on site.
- Mineral Engineering Technical Services: Consulting metallurgical group. Services include project development, engineering management, risk assessment, due diligence or technical audits and studies. Profile, services, and news.
- Mining Operations Report (Version 1999): Containing comprehensive summaries on 547 metals mining operations, this research package has been designed to help you successfully plan and implement exploration and corporate strategies.
- Minserve: An integrated mining consultancy in Australia.
- Montbay Pty Ltd: Offering professional engineering consultancy services in contract management to the mining and construction industries world wide. Australia.
- NMR Petrophysics: Provides consulting services on NMR Logging, petrophysical analysis, field studies, low contrast, low resistivity pay identification, permeability from logs.
- NTK: Petroleum extraction: station increasing petroleum yield of layers and clearing wells.
- Netherton-Robinsky Associates Ltd.: Provide thickened tailings management systems
- North American Crane Bureau, Inc.: Consultant organization provides training and/or inspection of lifting equipment. Operators, inspectors, and management training and documentation services.
- North American Drillers: Large diameter shaft drilling for the mining and civil markets as well as small diameter boreholes, directional drilling, mine dewatering, vertical tubine and submersible pump sales.
- O'Kane Consultants Inc.: Minerals industry consultants with a primary focus on preliminary and detailed feasibility studies. Also mine waste cover system design and applying fundamental research on unsaturated zone hydrology to practical problems.
- ODP Logging Services: Provides downhole logging operations, as well as log data processing, distribution, and database services for the international Ocean Drilling Program.
- Operations and Project Consulting Services, LLC: Technical consulting services which focus on engineered projects, construction, fabrication, manufacturing and operations in oil and gas, marine, industrial equipment and other industries.
- Ore Systems Consulting: Extensive experience on important Cu-Zn-Pb-Au-Ag VMS massive sulfide deposits of the Noranda and Matagami mining camps of the Archean Abitibi Greenstone Belt, and on Phanerozoic VMS deposits of the British Columbia Cordillera, the Philippines, Alaska and Wales.
- Parker Bay Company: Provides market research, marketing database development, customer surveys, business planning and related consulting work for companies in the mining, earth-moving and capital equipment industries.
- Pedro Jacobi: Pedro Jacobi a leading explorationist in Brazil, responsible for several gold, tin, kaolin, copper, molly, titanium mineral discoveries.
- Peter J. van Maastrigt: Offer world-wide services as a mineral exploration geologist.
- Resource Strategies: Management consultants to the global mining, metals and power industries.
- Right of Way Solutions: A consulting firm specializing in the acquisition of easements, land purchases, land rights, and coal, oil and gas leases.
- Robert S. Dowdell: Consultant mining engineer. Experience in underground and openpit mining for lead, zinc, copper, gold and diamonds. Specialising in boardroom level strategic planning, mine planning, financial evaluation, and due diligence studies .
- Robertson GeoConsultants Inc.,: Provides innovative and creative geotechnical, hydrogeological, geochemical and environmental engineering services to the mining industry internationally.
- Roscoe Postle Associates Inc.: - geological and mining consultants providing reserve and `resource` estimates, valuations, due diligence, prefeasibility and feasibility studies on mining and mineral exploration properties.
- SRK UK Ltd / SRK Consulting: Our engineers and scientists provide independent specialised consulting services, mainly in the fields of mining, exploration, geology, geotechnics, water, waste and the environment.
- Scott E. Wilson Consulting, Inc.: Offers services from grass roots exploration, to geological modeling to scheduling and mine planning.
- Seltrust Associates Limited: Network of mining, geological, geotechnical, environmental and metallurgical engineers offering independent consulting services to the mining industry.
- Starwood Advisors: Starwood Advisors offers experience in oil and gas, real estate, power generation, consulting engineering and corporate finance.
- Sundarbans Consulting: A privately owned and operated company who's purpose is to supply the minerals industry with expertise in mineral `resource` assessment, financial and economic analysis, mineral database design, and data collection techniques.
- TZ Minerals International Pty Ltd: Consultant for titanium minerals, zircon, TiO2 pigment. Provides independent, expert consulting services, in-depth analysis, authoritative data, and publications.
- Tennent, Isokangas Pty Ltd: Mining consulting services for `resource` evaluation, feasibility studies, audits and valuations, operational and environmental engineering through to mine closure. - Australia
- Trenaman & Associates: Mining and geological consulting, exploration, mine management, `resource` evaluation, geological mapping and sampling, digital treatment of geological data, gold and base metals exploration.
- Universal Surveys Group: Provides comprehensive survey services including legal, engineering and construction surveys, project management, mapping and information management services.
- Ursa Engineering: Consulting services for mining and civil rock mechanics, geotechnical data collection and analysis, underground mine design (support, stability), open pit (rock slope failure probability, optimization and rock support), statistical analysis and design, forensic rock mechanics, TDR and OTDR monitoring.
- Vearncombe & Associates Pty Ltd: Australian company offers services for mineral exploration and mining, including geological mapping, structural geology, geochemistry, geophysical data interpretation, training, and software development. Also describes SpaDis 3-D spatial analysis software.
- Venmyn Interaction: Information, newsletter, employment information and other resources for the mining and financial communities.
- WWW International Diamond Consultants: Independent valuation and advisory service principally to diamond mining and exploration companies and governments of diamond producing countries.
- Western States Mining Consultants, P.C.: Specializing in mining, geotechnical and environmental engineering, mine planning and design, mine reclamation, and permitting. Headquarters located in Casper, Wyoming.
- Winters, Dorsey & Company, LLC: Mining industry consulting services for `resource` evaluation, feasibility studies, audits and valuations.
- igeologist.com: Independent consulting geologist. Mexico Speciality.